Thread: Angela Sometimes one can press the right buttons

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angela Sometimes one can press the right buttons

Have been meaning to post this 2 weeks back but got sidetracked Angela is a very good looking young Chinese girl with a slim petite body. Her English is Ok as in you can have a conversation with her if you are patient. She is around 1.6M tall and looks after her body well. She is very
    flexible. I have seen her twice now and the last time I extended for an extra hour. From a sex point of view she is not in the class of leading you round the bed as she is still rather new to the industry I gather. I love to try all types of girls from PSE to GFE and Anglela comes into the latter but if you connect as we seem to do she loves her sex. I had her cumming all over the place with DATY and then banging her in multiple positions but you need to take the lead and not be aggressive. I have seen many girls at this establishment and Angela provided me with a fabulous time that was different than my recent Mimi or Anna encounters. Not all encounters go off well I last week I saw Kasumi which for me was an absolute disaster but then again I do expect the dud encounter from time to time.

Thanks for the after report brother !!
    :)
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My time with Angela was rather average. Everything seemed programmed and routine. She didn’t seem to read my mood or ask what I wanted. Like ticking a row of boxes. Not bad, but I never really felt engaged. I was disappointed after reading several positive reviews.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As I mentioned in my AR MichaelA2 she is fairly new to the industry and not the type to lead. Maybe you need to try someone like Anna or Mimi at 42 hope you have better luck with your next punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Down@thY View Post
    As I mentioned in my AR MichaelA2 she is fairly new to the industry and not the type to lead. Maybe you need to try someone like Anna or Mimi at 42 hope you have better luck with your next punt.
    Thanks.

Maybe Mimi but then I might have all sorts of inferiority complexes if she didn’t squirt for me!! 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mimi is good at giving instructions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone who needs a confidence boost should try Mimi 🤣 don't worry Michael, she can squirt on demand haha