Thread: Hong Kong massage master reunited. Helen @ Jin Massage Dulwich Hill, Slim, Sexy with a "good menu"!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Hong Kong massage master reunited. Helen @ Jin Massage Dulwich Hill, Slim, Sexy with a "good menu"!!

Before anyone got too excited, its not a new shop pop up in Dulwich Hill. Simply Vivi's plan to make the former Dulwich Hill Massage the way she wants it include changing the shop name. She had spend quite a bit since she took over from BoBo (you guys know her as Alisa). Just that new privacy mount at the door is so bloody expensive. I know cos I have the same in my office.

After a frustrating logistics crisis meeting at St Peters, saw Vivi left me a message. Call her back and she ask if I want to drop by later. She mention a friend introduce a ML to her who will drop by her shop for a chat. She had very little info about the girl but form what she told me, I had a hunch it would be Helen which I have not see since lock down. She was running late so me and Vivi catch up on some shop gossip. Didn't take long and Helen walked in . She was shock to see me there and thought I own the place. I told her my six sense send me over and both girls laugh. See why I like to go shops own by people I know; they treat you like a person rather than a job.

So turns out Helen is checking out the place and discussing some detail as she had agree to roster in the shop. As Helen gets more comfortable with the environment, she sort of accidently seat on my lap. That tight little ass of her kept shift around little brother while she is still talking to Vivi. It wasn't very busy and Vivi sort of read my mind. She start joking you two need to get a room. I said why not take one of yours.... So pay Vivi her share of an hour and in the room I go with Helen.

She is about 160, just over a size 7, light tan skin with some tat on her. You would have mistaken her as a Thai girl easily especially in the Dulwich Hill area. We talk about many thing while she work on my exhausted body. She speak Cantonese Mandarin and English so communication is not a problem. Some spots I have to remind her to go nuts as we have not see each other for a long time. If you enjoy a goof part 1. Helen will sure get you all sorted.

Once she got my massage fixed, that sexy little body slid into my arms while I slowly remove some unnecessary barriers. She had gain some lock down baggage but hay who don't have those these days? She was actually too slim for me before, the Crystal type slim. Now is perfect and wasn't excessive. Some passionate lip exercise then follow with a great re-examination of the B range twin peaks. We can feel both out brother and sister were screaming for some comforting so we progress to work on each other mutually.

Sorry the writing has to stop here. Those who have access to the private forum will have a version with more detail later. I can tell you this much. As my title suggest she has a "good menu" Treat her nice and you will not be disappointed. She has fixed to roster for Vivian this Friday. Perfect timing to start the long punting weekend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha,Was she 100% from HK?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So which shop was this? Keen to have try if she is really from HK.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GT3RS View Post
    So which shop was this? Keen to have try if she is really from HK.
    From Leslie75's thread:
    Shop Name: 453 Dulwich Hill Massage
    Phone: 0421706879
    Address: 453 Marrickville Road Dulwich Hill NSW
    Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
    WeChat: dulwichhill

I don't know if she is really from HK. My Cantoo and Mandarin are limited to basic conversation. Her english does carry that funny Hongkee accent. So I guess if she was not born there, she must been there long enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother LH,

Where you see this girl before? Campsie? Liverpool? I know of one fits you discription....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reply to a brother on PM just now so thought I mention here as I suspected, this is the same Helen i meet.

I like her when I first saw her beginning of this year. Short hair (now quite long) is what catch my eyes with a far east Asia look and body. Oh for those who was wondering, she is 100% made in HK. You can tell from her really rubbish mandarin and Hong Kong English. Massage is great and the rest.....well go and read LH's report in private section

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post
    go and read LH's report in private section
    how do you get to the private section bro? anyone can invite me?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post
    Brother LH,

Where you see this girl before? Campsie? Liverpool? I know of one fits you discription....
    I think I first meet her at Liverpool some small shop. Can't remember.

Yes i remember when her hair was shorter. Very distinctive ML look that you don't see every day.

Also her noise was really funny.....

Some brother asked about her "price" in the private thread. Officially it is shop price + standard RNT tip. However I think there is a margin of 10-20% to move. Again YMMV....