Thread: Smoke free?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Smoke free?

Hi All

Long time lurker first time poster

Does anyone have any recommendations for FS on north shore at a smoke free establishment, open up to midnight? Or basically anywhere that I can come out of smelling neutral.

I live under the same roof as separated partner. She knows I don’t smoke or go to pub so I can’t use those as covers, she’ll know I’ve been punting if I come home late smelling like ciggies.

Closest establishment to me is 42G which has huge ciggie smell, I’ve been there when the ex has been out of town but that’s not happening atm with COVID :-(

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Hi All

Long time lurker first time poster

Does anyone have any recommendations for FS on north shore at a smoke free establishment, open up to midnight? Or basically anywhere that I can come out of smelling neutral.

I live under the same roof as separated partner. She knows I don’t smoke or go to pub so I can’t use those as covers, she’ll know I’ve been punting if I come home late smelling like ciggies.

Closest establishment to me is 42G which has huge ciggie smell, I’ve been there when the ex has been out of town but that’s not happening atm with COVID :-(
    As an ex-smoker I feel your pain !!

Your best bet it probably to find a private who fits your requirements.

Funny really, the permeating smell tends to be a permeating taste as well which can be quite off putting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to Chatswood 60 a few times, don't recall it smelling of ciggies and I'm a nonsmoker

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    As a ex-smoker I hate the smell on me too and even worse on the WL. If I can taste it on her breath its a massive turn off, best thing you could do is keep a set of clothes with you to change into.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    42g smells like ciggies? Really? I've never noticed. I know there are ashtrays in the waiting rooms but never smelt anything or seen any ash. Just ask to be seated in a non smoking room/non smoking girl. Doesn't seem that hard.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was in room 3 at 42 last night and the smoke smell was so bad when I stepped in.

I left the door open while waiting for like 10-15mins and it got clear up pretty quick. The over all ventilation is actually good in the building.

I do prefer if shops can separate non-smoking rooms that'll be perfect. But I guess that may be impractical.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can go to pure massage or the Thai rnts at Lindfield or any of the massage shops that do extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    can go to pure massage or the Thai rnts at Lindfield or any of the massage shops that do extras
    Second this. MPs don't tend to allow smoking.

Pure Massage smells quite good and will get you what you need (standard services at an FS shop unless you're lucky). I also don't remember 6 Alexander smelling too smoky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah I just saw your midnight thing. If you're looking to go late, try the MPs on Pitt St. It's not North Shore but just pay the bridge toll and you're there in 5 minutes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks gents, sounds like a private or a city massage parlour is the go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let us know if you find a winner