Thread: CHIZU - Tall, Skinny Jap

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

CHIZU - Tall, Skinny Jap

Was in the mood for a willowy model-like girl that I could bend like Gumby. So after checking WeChat and a few rosters, I found a perfect candidate at Ginza.

SCOPING
    Description on roster is spot on, but she doesn’t have the blonde hair or pale skin in the roster pics. I was actually quite taken back by her height when she entered the room. With heels on she is well over 170cm and level with me eye to eye.

Decent face with happy eyes and long dark hair done up in a bun. Skin is fair but darker than I expected, smooth and pretty flawless. I was already in the shower when she came in and watched her slide out of her slinky black lingerie.

Skinny, very skinny. Not as bad as SANA@n5m but her head does look slightly large on her body. She has a lanky look to her because of her height and even with a decent sized frame she is still only 47kg, so you can see the usual bony areas around the ribs, hips and collarbone. Saving grace for me are her natural A-B cups and her slim arse which has just enough meat to grab onto.

TASTING / PRE-GAME
    We chatted a little before getting onto the bed and at 23 she seems quite shy and demure but apparently she has done some soapland work in Tokyo so maybe not a full newbie. I lay back while she straddled my body and began her catbath. I fucking love the mirrors on the ceilings and even though she is all arms and legs she moves gracefully, her long body arching into sinuous curves as she works from my nipples down to my already hard cock.

BBBJ was decent. Treating the schlong like some kinda of serpent god, licking up the shaft and just plopping it in slowly. When she picked up pace, I pushed her head down firmly so my cock meets the back of her throat, but couldn’t get any DT out of this one even with her light gagging. I dunno about you guys, but I remember a time when every 3rd girl could take me at least 85-90% right down the throat. Now it is a rare thing. Nevertheless with only a week @ginza she is still fresh and accommodating, so worth a try.

I pulled her up for some pashing and she tastes good. She does her best to reciprocate if you take the lead so I decided to be a bit more dominant with this one grasping her head and getting some solid DFK.

MAIN EVENT
    Standard, “Oooh big…” comment after a bit more BBBJ, and an unsuccessful DOM fitting showed this girl’s inexperience. Thankfully I was able to keep my hard-on while she searched for a bigger one. She slid onto me slowly and even though she’s a taller girl, I thought she felt quite tight.

Cowgirl was nice. I played with those soft titties and gripped her tiny arse when I started to pick up pace. Easy flip into missionary and she’s a perfect height for pashing (a bit over the tiny short girls). I loved hearing her stifled moan through the kissing when I pounded her a bit. I hiked up her long legs with my arms to get some real depth and that moaning changed to a kind of grunting sound. Finally switched her to doggy, hooked my hands onto her waist and her neck and dropped myself onto her balls deep. Oh yeah… Only took like 4 solid thrusts to get me off after all that. Held her tight on the last one and it felt like my balls were being drained!

OVERALL
    That was a solid and satisfying punt for me. She is diet thin so is soft and lacks tone, so her mildly gaunt look may turn off the average punter but for me it’s juuuuust doable. Also I think cos she is taller and so compliant I was able to let loose and go a bit animal with her. She’s around for about a month more I think…

Happy Punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just got told by another punter that today is her last day… ahhh well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    on roster again, not sure same or not but similar
    https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3740

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same girl. Only thing I should mention is she is probably more like a size6. But definitely skinny sort.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bit too skinny for me.
    Web bio is correct, 166cm, 47kg at most.

Ginza Club - WL Chuzu

Person's Name : Chuzu

Establishment : 310 Ginza

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Phone : Check website

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160 30 minutes

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, DATY

Size/shape : Tallish, B Cup Breast, Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent session

Visited this place and the business manager offered me Chizu as she has come back from Japan and this was her first week/day on the job and she is good.
    This is also the first time I was with a Japanese girl so I decided to listen to the advise given by the shop manager.

After financial exchange and a few minutes of wait, I was called in to the room and I was greeted by this tall looking girl.
    We hugged and its quite obvious she has a calmer, docile personality. You feel little bit priviliaged the way a person treats you and you would then want to go a step ahead to recepocate in the same way. Her compelxition is wheatish color perhaps the light makes it like, long hair and long fingers.

We hugged and entered into the shower where she gave me good clean and a BBBJ in the shower. Her BJ skills are pretty good, soft, slow and approprate use of her tongue.
    After that we came out, dry and on to the bed. As mentioned above her docile behavior perhaps from the Japanese backgroud seems to give you a hint that you take the lead and I will follow. So after some DFK and playing with her nice small arse, I went head with the DATY.

She is clean, shaved and she plays along. I could see that as I was going on with her DATY, her nipples were getting erect and she didnt mind if I was also playing with her nipples while giving her head. After few minutes Chizu gave me a BBBJ again that was nice as I could see her full body on the reflecting mirrors in the room. This made my dick hard and I asked for the main course and she put the cover on. As mentioned in the previous reviews, she is bit careful and slow in sliding the protection on - I think its okay - no rush.

Main couse was Mish position and she is definately quite tight and after few slow jerks she was ready for the full throttle and played along. The session was quite intimate as she was also resipocating in the DFK session. As I was getting to the point of no return she mentioned that if I want another position she is ready for that...but I couldnt hold on and finished my session.

I would say Chizu's service is really good and worth a try.

Over all:
    Body: 8/10 (Slim figure)
    Service: 9/10
    Boobs: Nice and natural (B cup)
    Pussy: Tight

Recommended for fellow punters.

Thanks
    SV