Thread: Anna Malaysian Lalabells Hidden Gem

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anna Malaysian Lalabells Hidden Gem

Anna has to be my favorite girl here so far. I was introduced to her by the friendly staff. From the first moment, I knew this was going to be a great session. Her beautiful smile lit up the room and I wanted to book her right away and not bother looking at the others. I booked for an hour massage + extras. Anna showed me the room. I got undressed and had a shower while Anna was preparing the bed. Anna was nice enough to help me dry up and Anna tried to get the air con going pressing the remote and making funny gestures, finally, she gets it to the warmth we wanted, and we giggled and laughed getting good chemistry going. The massage was an absolute joy, Anna is no novice when it comes to massage. She really knows what she's doing, unlike other MLs who were only good for the sex. Anna signs it's time to turn around face up. I'm feeling refreshed from her amazing massage and even better I'm excited for what's next. Anna strips down from her cute little dress unveiling a beautiful body with a round ass that's rare to find on Asian girls. Anna jumps on top of me giving me a nice cat bath as I play with her perky medium breasts. Anna doms me up and takes my cock deep into her throat, with no teeth, great motions, and playing with my balls. I tell Anna I want to see her ass and she moves it closer to me. I lift her leg over to see a nicely shaven pussy I go for a lick to test the waters and she seems fine with it so I go in for more and really get stuck in. Anna pushes back onto my face, she likes a good licking. Anna picks up her pace with sucking my cock. I could honestly stay in this position all night the sight of that round ass and the taste of that delicious pussy was enough to blow my load. I get Anna to go, cowgirl, she gets right into it no signs of fake moaning just her enjoying the moment and fucking me as hard as she can. She leans over and starts to lick my right ear and I start pumping harder and she gets more passionate with the ear licking and now DFK. Absolutely enjoying this session and I know Anna was too. I lift Anna up and start to fuck her harder while standing as she holds on to me. I can feel how into it she was by the way she was kissing me and I was totally into it with her. Finally, I blow a big load into the bag. I lay Anna down on the bed and lay beside her. We were both out of breath, Anna said let's have a shower it's too hot. I could tell she was a cool chick not every girl offers to shower with you at the end she did and it was quite pleasing. I have now found my regular ML and can't wait to see Anna again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximusrome9 View Post
    Anna has to be my favorite girl here so far. I was introduced to her by the friendly staff. From the first moment, I knew this was going to be a great session. Her beautiful smile lit up the room and I wanted to book her right away and not bother looking at the others. I booked for an hour massage + extras. Anna showed me the room. I got undressed and had a shower while Anna was preparing the bed. Anna was nice enough to help me dry up and Anna tried to get the air con going pressing the remote and making funny gestures, finally, she gets it to the warmth we wanted, and we giggled and laughed getting good chemistry going. The massage was an absolute joy, Anna is no novice when it comes to massage. She really knows what she's doing, unlike other MLs who were only good for the sex. Anna signs it's time to turn around face up. I'm feeling refreshed from her amazing massage and even better I'm excited for what's next. Anna strips down from her cute little dress unveiling a beautiful body with a round ass that's rare to find on Asian girls. Anna jumps on top of me giving me a nice cat bath as I play with her perky medium breasts. Anna doms me up and takes my cock deep into her throat, with no teeth, great motions, and playing with my balls. I tell Anna I want to see her ass and she moves it closer to me. I lift her leg over to see a nicely shaven pussy I go for a lick to test the waters and she seems fine with it so I go in for more and really get stuck in. Anna pushes back onto my face, she likes a good licking. Anna picks up her pace with sucking my cock. I could honestly stay in this position all night the sight of that round ass and the taste of that delicious pussy was enough to blow my load. I get Anna to go, cowgirl, she gets right into it no signs of fake moaning just her enjoying the moment and fucking me as hard as she can. She leans over and starts to lick my right ear and I start pumping harder and she gets more passionate with the ear licking and now DFK. Absolutely enjoying this session and I know Anna was too. I lift Anna up and start to fuck her harder while standing as she holds on to me. I can feel how into it she was by the way she was kissing me and I was totally into it with her. Finally, I blow a big load into the bag. I lay Anna down on the bed and lay beside her. We were both out of breath, Anna said let's have a shower it's too hot. I could tell she was a cool chick not every girl offers to shower with you at the end she did and it was quite pleasing. I have now found my regular ML and can't wait to see Anna again.
    Nice review on Anna. What were her looks/body like?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jok View Post
    Nice review on Anna. What were her looks/body like?
    Anna is about 5ft2, pretty face, medium size tits with nice nipples, a great round bubble butt, shaven. Age mid-20s maybe 30 at the least can't tell with these Asian girls lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She sounds amazing. I will book a session with her soon. Thanks for the review bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for such intricate details. Loved your passionate review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the damage?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anna is about 5ft2, pretty face, medium size tits with nice nipples, a great round bubble butt, shaven. Age mid-20s maybe 30 at the least can't tell with these Asian girls lol
    I believe she's late 30's. But the service is really great!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    What was the damage?
    The prices are in the website. 1 hr Massage is 75 and extras for Part 2/3...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjohnnygalt View Post
    The prices are in the website. 1 hr Massage is 75 and extras for Part 2/3...
    Website isn't always accurate. Some of the girls cost more than others for full service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Anna currently taking a break from Lalabells? Haven't seen her name on the roster for the past 6-8 weeks. Unless she's moved onto a different place to work at.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The last time I saw her she said something about going on holiday for the summer but I haven't seen her since this was in October last year. I'm assuming she has moved on to another shop it's a shame because she was one of the girls at Lalabells that never disappointed!

Banned
    Does this girl work in Kogarah Massage too?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The last time I saw her she said something about going on holiday for the summer but I haven't seen her since this was in October last year. I'm assuming she has moved on to another shop it's a shame because she was one of the girls at Lalabells that never disappointed!
    I agree Anna's service was 10/10