Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ML or WL asking you on a date

When I first started punting, I thought a thread, and for that matter, a forum like this would be useful.

Forum is useful, thread like this ain't. If you start to entertain a friendship with a working girl, then it's not really open for public discussion.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by assasin View Post
    This topic has probably been done a few times before but what are your experiences on dating a ML? Do they all have ulterior motives?

During the session she got extremely horny and i could feel she was physically attracted to me. Extras offered. She also asked for my contact details and said she would like to go on a date (twice).

What ya’ll think?
    Mate, everyone has "ulterior motives" in social settings. Say you go chat up a girl on the street, you find her hot and want to fuck her. Do you announce straight up that your motive is to fuck her?
    My point is almost nobody is completely transparent in these scenarios. If you tried to be like that, man, people will think you're crazy!
    Back to your "situation". If you're really attracted to her you wouldn't be asking here what to do so I'll ignore that possibility. That's an automatic GO in my book... Life is too short to be worried people are getting a piece of you!
    So you just have to think back, during your sessions there with her or with other girls in the shop, did you blab about how rich you are? Do you have reputation in the shop as a "big fish"? Or do you flash a lot of wealth?
    If you don't do any of this, you can rule out gold digging as a motive. It's probably all physical then.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Life is too short to be worried people are getting a piece of you!.
    Sage words.. 😁 and all this labeling "is it a date is it FWB" just makes things messy.

The first time (or even few times) is just dinner and then see, back to a hotel, her place or your place if you can.. Dont add labels too early just have fun.

Even if she is a gold digger, she can only dig if you let her... Or so I think

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by annndy View Post
    Oh and I also exchanged contact details with an ML once. She blocked me after I sent her a dick pic, curious since she gave me a CBJ as extra during session lol
    Lol I don't think there are many women out there who genuinely appreciate a dick pic Try sending a 'boner in pants' pics- usually works much better

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    I’m sure a dick pic is the last thing a ML wants after seeing dicks all day!
    And why do guys send a girl a pic of their dick unsolicited??
    Some of us assume WLs like it for the same reason how we like pics of WL's boobs or other secret parts of their bodies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Some of us assume WLs like it for the same reason how we like pics of WL's boobs or other secret parts of their bodies.
    agreed... honestly I don't even appreciate vag pics either.. they're quite ugly close up imo haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like shell-less mussels? Mr Slipper
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Thing is i just wanna be “friends with benefits“. I dont want any potential emotional attachment with her. Im probably overthinking...
    Can sometimes be very hard to separate the "benefits" from "emotional attachment" if the relationship lasts for too long.

Banned
    If you're attracted to the girl then nothing wrong going out with the ML or WL. You never know you might have lots of fun and enjoyment with the girl. Some girls want to go out and if they like what they see, they will not be too shy in asking. However, be careful in that she doesn't take you for a ride and expect that you pay for everything with nothing in return from her. In addition, there are many young girls looking for sugardaddy arrangements. Whether you want to spend considerable amounts of money on one girl is up to you but with many girls out there, it would not be a good decision in the long run.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Update guys, i ended up bailing. Reading through previous threads on this topic, i concluded it rarely ends well.. have a long term gf also and not gonna risk that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not at all. Didnt mention or imply that im wealthy. Was good chemistry though, she mentioned she was horny and wanted me... offered fs and didnt ask for money. After asked if wanted to go out with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Update guys, i ended up bailing. Reading through previous threads on this topic, i concluded it rarely ends well.. have a long term gf also and not gonna risk that.
    I’d say that’s a fuckin smart move. Different story if single but you have other factors at play when a long term partner is involved.

The whole point of WL and ML is transactional avoidance of complications. By going on a date, especially while attached, you’re essentially giving up the biggest advantage of this whole scene. Hahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thing is i just wanna be “friends with benefits“. I dont want any potential emotional attachment with her. Im probably overthinking...
    Benefits go both way; I think that the benefits you want from her being “free sex”, what are the benefits you can offer for her?

But I would say do give it a try, it could turn out to be an enjoyable day out. Do drop your expectation for free sex, unless you are paying far more than just meals and transports. Chance is still slim even if you are paying for the price of a session or few sessions, remember she’s with you for far longer than that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Common sense would dictate that dating a working girl would be a bad idea, once you catch feelings you lose the common sense to pull out, pun intended

But we all know the outcome to this one, hot girl asks you out. Why the fuck not

Banned
    Having a gf would complicate matters if you decided to take up the ML's or WL's offer to go out. You will always get caught out in the end.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been asked by 2 WL's in my whole punting career, 1st one was Japanese wanted to date first and the 2nd one was Vietnamese and wanted to have kids with me. I dodged both these ladies for sometime, you got to be careful as these ladies go through a lot everyday, they meet so many weirdos like me on regular basis, it takes toll on them eventually if they are not strong enough mentally and sex would be the last thing on their mind after seeing dicks all day long. Know what you are getting into and always have exit strategy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol this is how I know this is another bullshit seeking advice thread - how were you going to ask for advice and not mentioned that you had a girlfriend?

Like asking tips on how to ace a job interview and not mention that you have a warrant out for arrest!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    An ML asked me out on a date about 3 or 4 years ago. We still meet up about once a month for lunch or a picnic/activity. She gives me massages at her home which I pay her for. We are great friends, she is good company, reasonably intelligent; I help her with her other businesses.

Despite being close there is no romance, no sex. She knows nothing about me, not even my real name. She is not pushy for contact, but is usually there when I want to see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    An ML asked me out on a date about 3 or 4 years ago. We still meet up about once a month for lunch or a picnic/activity. She gives me massages at her home which I pay her for. We are great friends, she is good company, reasonably intelligent; I help her with her other businesses.

Despite being close there is no romance, no sex. She knows nothing about me, not even my real name. She is not pushy for contact, but is usually there when I want to see her.
    Just straight massage then?

Good that you can developed a read friendship with a ML, not easy at all. Tried but never worked out that way with me to be honest.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Just straight massage then?
    HE if I want it. Usually a bit of mutual response.

I have to accept what she does. I know she sometimes does private massage with other guys but I manage not to worry about what happens there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast