Thread: Caught up in a police raid?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Caught up in a police raid?

Just wondering if anyone here has been caught up in a raid of a massage parlour? And what was the outcome?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I should clarify. I don’t mean through covid times when locked down. I mean in times like now when it is legal to be operating.
    Hard to believe that the customer is in trouble IMHO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never caught up in one myself but I was told that the police will take down your details and that is usually the end of it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Police do not raid massage parlours or brothels, unless there is suspicion of drugs or other criminal activities on premises. Sex services are not criminal.
    Immigration may raid if there are suspected illegal workers there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    I should clarify. I don’t mean through covid times when locked down. I mean in times like now when it is legal to be operating.
    Hard to believe that the customer is in trouble IMHO
    Were You undertaking an illegal activity?

Were you Carrying possessing using an illegal or controlled substance or object?

Police at a time of the raid can choose to question you. Whether you choose to cooperate or not in the first instance or cooperate with the assistance of legal advice is your discretion.

Police may to see your mobile phone and request password access-yes.

Should you hand over phone at the time of a raid? I’m uncertain what the legality of that request is. However refusal, may then deem you a person of interest and (police) may choose to hold you for a longer period of time, than would be otherwise necessary.

Is the typical punter at risk of being in trouble by being present , Usually no.

Have I been present during a raid, yes.

Banned
    BTW post doors being kicked in and guns pointed , it’s about as exciting as been pulled over for A RBT

This is not legal advice but I really like this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgWHrkDX35o

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was at a popular knock shop in the city recently and rolled up for my booking, only to see 2 cops and a bloke at reception with a serious look on his face (manager?)asking if I had a booking.. the cops were looking at cctv as something must have happened in the laneway. As I was already in there I couldn’t exactly walk out. Shit my pants but went to the waiting room for a very nervous 5min wait.. girl was called and shuffled past the cops again with my head down.. made me reconsider my punting career right there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In hk, i was buying pirated dvds and the cops raided the shop