Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ML or WL asking you on a date

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ML or WL asking you on a date

This topic has probably been done a few times before but what are your experiences on dating a ML? Do they all have ulterior motives?

During the session she got extremely horny and i could feel she was physically attracted to me. Extras offered. She also asked for my contact details and said she would like to go on a date (twice).

What ya’ll think?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I usually give them some tough conditions - half their take of the day, for example.

If I am feeling generous, I’ll just get them to pay for dinners and my uber costs.

Strictly no sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I ask to eat my foot and buy me chanel handbags for my gf and then sex with my friend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I say do it, enjoy the experience, bit youd better not be the jealous type, have no real expectation, not be a cheap bastard, be flexible and you'll have a good time. Never know she may end up being something you've been looking for. Just remember she does what she does with you with other blokes. Even if she stops youve got to be a big boy and accept thats what shed does or did for a living and not throw it back on her constantly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thing is i just wanna be “friends with benefits“. I dont want any potential emotional attachment with her. Im probably overthinking...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Exactly what she is thinkin, its to complicated for them, but shes sees you as clean, nice enough, safe and a distraction from her shitty life, go for it and as you say stop over thinking it, she isnt

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by assasin View Post
    Thing is i just wanna be “friends with benefits“. I dont want any potential emotional attachment with her. Im probably overthinking...
    Yea you’ll need to be careful. even if you think that way now, a lot of blokes will get attached and then you’ll get jealous and it’s not pretty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ooo that sounds like a tough one... That's what she does for a job isn't it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go for it but dating a Wl/Ml never ends well. Most of the time they are just in it for the money. But YOLO so enjoy but dont expect too much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go for it.
    But know that you have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    If I’ve learnt anything from this forum it’s that these things always end well. I say do it!
    Lol.

Remember for some of these WL / ML a date is just dinner and maybe a fun night nothing more.

They have "dates" with different guys all the time... So have a few "dates" Enjoy the experience and see how things go... But don't go in Over thinking... Leave that for later 😁😁😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends if she is a PR. If not test the waters and propose to her and see her reaction🤔 Maybe she wants private work? No harm to find out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And she’ probably just thinking the same as you. So tell her how it is, how it’ll play out, there’s nothing to be lost by being straight up with her. My crystal ball tells me she’s not going to say no to you and you’ll both have a mutual FWB arrangement.
    Regards Dr Phil... over and out. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    Depends if she is a PR. If not test the waters and propose to her and see her reaction🤔 Maybe she wants private work? No harm to find out.
    Hahahahaha
    Do not randomly propose to girls to test waters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Hahahahaha
    Do not randomly propose to girls to test waters
    Proposing sounds like it would be a hell of a lot more expensive than just going to a shop...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    And she’ probably just thinking the same as you. So tell her how it is, how it’ll play out, there’s nothing to be lost by being straight up with her. My crystal ball tells me she’s not going to say no to you and you’ll both have a mutual FWB arrangement.
    Regards Dr Phil... over and out. Enjoy!
    Agree

Makes for good story when you're older and wiser.

Banned
    This topic has probably been done a few times before but what are your experiences on dating a ML? Do they all have ulterior motives?

During the session she got extremely horny and i could feel she was physically attracted to me. Extras offered. She also asked for my contact details and said she would like to go on a date (twice).

What ya’ll think?
    Is she really hot yes otherwise no . no worth the trouble. Usually the one that is easy to get is also the one that's easy to go .

Banned
    Nothing is free in Life .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think we just over complicating things here. Just go for it and see what happens.

Set the expectations and boundaries prior financially and emotionally. If things don't go the way you like, gently retreat. Ideally fall back to where it was if you like her in the shop. If not then have to move on.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Do it if you plan to update the thread and keep us posted.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast