Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ML or WL asking you on a date

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    HE if I want it. Usually a bit of mutual response.

I have to accept what she does. I know she sometimes does private massage with other guys but I manage not to worry about what happens there.
    Why would you worry? As you indicated you are just friends and Without expectations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been on a date with a WL in Singapore, once. Saw her twice (paid session) and she asked me out. Her looks were above average, seemed genuinely nice - so I agreed. She took me to a club - paid for my entry and bought me two drinks. Spent the night dancing (read grinding). She asked me back to her place - I declined. Never saw her again, did not want to get attached or develop any feelings.

Since then I have been asked out twice in Sydney, both by ML. Took one ML out for a drink - chatted and that was it. She was a little too candid about her life, and I realised that we have absolutely zero common interests. The other ML - I just never really responded to her request. Again, she was too chatty during the first session and offered FS in second session - that there was nothing left.

My experience might not be something to go by though, I just prefer to keep relationships at a distance with WL and ML.
    Disclaimer: Everything is subjective.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by omguser View Post
    I have been on a date with a WL in Singapore, once. Saw her twice (paid session) and she asked me out. Her looks were above average, seemed genuinely nice - so I agreed. She took me to a club - paid for my entry and bought me two drinks. Spent the night dancing (read grinding). She asked me back to her place - I declined. Never saw her again, did not want to get attached or develop any feelings.

Since then I have been asked out twice in Sydney, both by ML. Took one ML out for a drink - chatted and that was it. She was a little too candid about her life, and I realised that we have absolutely zero common interests. The other ML - I just never really responded to her request. Again, she was too chatty during the first session and offered FS in second session - that there was nothing left.

My experience might not be something to go by though, I just prefer to keep relationships at a distance with WL and ML.
    Some girls might find themselves lonely here and away from their families who reside overseas. They want some intimacy and 'hugging'. I'm sure some guys would have taken up the offers even if they had no interests in the girls and the girls were not ugly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Some girls might find themselves lonely here and away from their families who reside overseas. They want some intimacy and 'hugging'. I'm sure some guys would have taken up the offers even if they had no interests in the girls and the girls were not ugly.
    I completely understand, sometimes a good ear and hug goes a long way. Being away from family is never easy, and honestly the two ML (Sydney) are above average looking (my opinion). I sympathise with them, it's not an easy business being in where you are essentially used and abused by countless punters without a care, me being guilty of doing just that.

My comment was mostly directed at my personality and choice, rather than questioning the ML or WL. I am more than happy to listen to them, talk to them. Majority of them are very sweet girls who are victims of circumstance. I, personally, want to remain emotionally closed off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A WL/ML only asks for a date, more specifically maybe a lunch or dinner. We automatically assume they want a relationship and be your girlfriend? Not saying we are narcissistic but most of the time, they are just lonely, plus they like you and want to spend some time not in a working room, that's it.

If a WL asks me to have a dinner, the only reason I would decline is that I don't want to have a dinner with her. A dinner is the only thing she asked for. Nothing to do with any relationship.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    A WL/ML only asks for a date, more specifically maybe a lunch or dinner. We automatically assume they want a relationship and be your girlfriend? Not saying we are narcissistic but most of the time, they are just lonely, plus they like you and want to spend some time not in a working room, that's it.
    I whole heartedly agree. My argument for against dating is simply that I don't want to be the one that gets attached, hence why I prefer to keep them at a distance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post

If a WL asks me to have a dinner, the only reason I would decline is that I don't want to have a dinner with her. A dinner is the only thing she asked for. Nothing to do with any relationship.
    Many don't want a relationship because it will very difficult to keep the two separate. Some guys have issues with their girl working in the sex industry where the girl is exposed to many guys who will try to lure the girl with money and other promises. Also, their WL or ML friends will try to convince her to stay out of such relationships with customers. Having said this, some ML or WL see an opportunity to go out because they don't have a car to go to the beach or don't know the city well. This is why they will be happy to meet outside for a social outing but not to be in a serious relationship.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I swear you online Romeos kill me with all these self-pleasuring posts talking about denying WL’s and ML’s requests to go out on a date because you don’t want to get attached.

You expect people to think that you are okay to pay for sex at the shops and yet somehow if you’re paying for casual sex in the forms of dinner, movies etc then that becomes too “dangerous” & would somehow made you emotionally vulnerable.

How? Your goal for both scenarios is the exact same - to have sex.
    In neither scenario would you think about starting a family with these girls - probably won’t even see them again after a few fucks or when you found another tail in the next punt. (Or in my case, after I nut).

Some of the posts are so stupid or just plain cringe it’s ridiculous. I swear some of you guys think you are the shit like we don’t know your lame asses keep going back to check if anyone commented and get your little ego boost lol !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    I swear you online Romeos kill me with all these self-pleasuring posts talking about denying WL’s and ML’s requests to go out on a date because you don’t want to get attached.

You expect people to think that you are okay to pay for sex at the shops and yet somehow if you’re paying for casual sex in the forms of dinner, movies etc then that becomes too “dangerous” & would somehow made you emotionally vulnerable.

How? Your goal for both scenarios is the exact same - to have sex.
    In neither scenario would you think about starting a family with these girls - probably won’t even see them again after a few fucks or when you found another tail in the next punt. (Or in my case, after I nut).

Some of the posts are so stupid or just plain cringe it’s ridiculous. I swear some of you guys think you are the shit like we don’t know your lame asses keep going back to check if anyone commented and get your little ego boost lol !
    how is not wanting to get attached an ego boost? if anything it's the opposite.

it would be an ego boost if they said they didn't want the WL/ML to get attached.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure why Dettol getting triggered? People wanting advice for new situation is what makes you mad? Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post
    Not sure why Dettol getting triggered? People wanting advice for new situation is what makes you mad? Lol
    Not that I care either way, but just an observation... there's basically two types of punters:

1) those who view paying the WL/ML as a means of keeping it transactional, i.e., so she will leave after the deed is done.

2) those who view paying the WL/ML primarily as a means of receiving sexual services from her.

Looking at Dettol's comment above, it is clear which camp he falls in. The mistake he's making is assuming everyone else is in that group too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Not that I care either way, but just an observation... there's basically two types of punters:

1) those who view paying the WL/ML as a means of keeping it transactional, i.e., so she will leave after the deed is done.

2) those who view paying the WL/ML primarily as a means of receiving sexual services from her.

Looking at Dettol's comment above, it is clear which camp he falls in. The mistake he's making is assuming everyone else is in that group too.

it seems he sees all interactions with the opposite sex as transactional.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I might not have had enough coffees yet but what's the difference between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    I might not have had enough coffees yet but what's the difference between the two?
    Lol I had few coffees already and wondered the same 😁😁😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by niva321 View Post
    So you think they’re actually seeking advice?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Well, I don’t see how since those 2 are pretty much the same thing.

Banned
    This whole forum comprises of BS, Procrastination and Hypocrisy, I include myself in that, its just a big game.....................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s our own online Jerry Springer show featuring us!
    A bit tedious and repetitive at times, another day same plot, different characters. But it sure is amusing..., sometimes.
    Today’s episode “Does my favourite ML really love me when she tells me I’m no.1 and can I catch anything if I DATY her but she tells me she’s clean and doesn’t do that with anyone else” stay tuned viewers!

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    This whole forum comprises of BS, Procrastination and Hypocrisy, I include myself in that, its just a big game.....................
    Of course it's a game and it's entertainment 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s just like jokes - some entertain you but the bad ones do nothing but make you cringe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast