Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ML or WL asking you on a date

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dated one for 3 months when I was 19 and from memory she was 31 haha.
    Turned out she was drugged out pyscho and I'm glad I got rid of her.

However as a young lad she did teach alot of things and contributed to making me the man I am today haha

Since then I've had girls wanted to get my contact details but I would never want to be in a relationship with one again too much complication. Also the reason I punt is so I can enjoy variety and relationship defeats the purpose.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Of course it's a game and it's entertainment ��
    Sometimes........................

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Sometimes........................

Yeh sometimes...

Sometimes entertaining for ML (probably most of the time lol) sometimes punter... And if things go bad write on forum and it's entertaining for rest of us 😁😁😁

Good way to get over shit experience too... Laugh about it with fellow punters!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Some of the posts are so stupid or just plain cringe it’s ridiculous. I swear some of you guys think you are the shit like we don’t know your lame asses keep going back to check if anyone commented and get your little ego boost lol !
    Many other threads already discussed this "dating an ML/WL" topic. For some reason, I sensed something fishy right after reading the OP's very first post in this thread.

Fact is, most sex workers have a low opinion of all customers, young or old, handsome or ugly. Think about it, the girls know these customers won't hesitate to get into the pants of another girl no matter what he says in the room. So all this talk of ML falling in love or asking for a date just sounds so unnatural.

not saying it's impossible, but odds are very very low. and the punter who got into this "dillemma" asking for advice here? let's not kid ourselves.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think some degree of 'ymmv' can be applied to this topic due to the all the different responses.

However, there can some genuine stories out there...too

Banned
    Yes, Vanessa always have boyfriend and they are happy together.
    She still work sometimes secretly hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Yes, Vanessa always have boyfriend and they are happy together.
    She still work sometimes secretly hahaha
    Noice Vanessa enjoying her life, what about you mulanbaby, will you work secretly when you have your boyfriend too? You don’t need to answer just curious?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Noice Vanessa enjoying her life, what about you mulanbaby, will you work secretly when you have your boyfriend too? You don’t need to answer just curious?
    Ask real mulan when see her why you asking pimp on forum?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    Many other threads already discussed this "dating an ML/WL" topic. For some reason, I sensed something fishy right after reading the OP's very first post in this thread.

Fact is, most sex workers have a low opinion of all customers, young or old, handsome or ugly. Think about it, the girls know these customers won't hesitate to get into the pants of another girl no matter what he says in the room. So all this talk of ML falling in love or asking for a date just sounds so unnatural.

not saying it's impossible, but odds are very very low. and the punter who got into this "dillemma" asking for advice here? let's not kid ourselves.
    Exactly.

These Romeos basically got too romantic reading some random guy post about dating some WL/ML they felt the need to immerse themselves in the horseshit with all the “I’ve been there blah blah” “I don’t want to get too attached” crap.

You just paid $100, $200 for a privilege to some chick to tug/suck/sit on your dick and you’re having a dilemma when she asked to go on a date. I know this sounds a little strange, but your fantasy has to make sense my dude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    2 main reasons i made this thread;
    First - this month is the first time i have gone punting again since 3 years or so
    Second - Ml offered part 3 without negotiating cost. Ask for my contact details and directly said she wanted to go on a date.. this was new to me and wanted to see if anyone had similar experiences

Simple as that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by assasin View Post
    First - this month is the first time i have gone punting again since 3 years or so
    Second - Ml offered part 3 without negotiating cost. Ask for my contact details and directly said she wanted to go on a date.. this was new to me and wanted to see if anyone had similar experiences

Simple as that
    Oh we know. We’re just laughing at the fact that you thought that it was a tough choice and then later on mentioned you bailed because of your imaginary gf LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by assasin View Post

Simple as that
    Lol, first punt in 3 years and you got into this? (why you didn't mention this in your original post?)

By now, it should be apparent to most people this whole story is nothing more than a poorly made fiction.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234