Thread: Summer in Paddington 244

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Summer in Paddington 244

I've been to No.244 in Paddington last night as some review says it is under new management.

The girls there are surprisingly young and great body shape. Picked Summer after seeing 3-4 available girls, as shes young and slim, always looking for the slim lady with B-cup.

They offer various type of services from the price list. Went for the massage in the first 20 minutes, and later on full service with nice BJ. The reason I left the comment here because Summer gave me a nice massage and girl friend experience. and can fulfill most of my requirement.

Talked to the receptionist before left, knowing these ladies worked as outcall before in CBD, enjoyed and will be back to see Joanna, she would be the 2nd lady I would like to picked last night.

Not sure the photo, but you can get some idea here: http://desirebrothel.sydney/ladies/

hope it help.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterinsydney View Post
    I've been to No.244 in Paddington last night as some review says it is under new management.

The girls there are surprisingly young and great body shape. Picked Summer after seeing 3-4 available girls, as shes young and slim, always looking for the slim lady with B-cup.

They offer various type of services from the price list. Went for the massage in the first 20 minutes, and later on full service with nice BJ. The reason I left the comment here because Summer gave me a nice massage and girl friend experience. and can fulfill most of my requirement.

Talked to the receptionist before left, knowing these ladies worked as outcall before in CBD, enjoyed and will be back to see Joanna, she would be the 2nd lady I would like to picked last night.

Not sure the photo, but you can get some idea here: http://desirebrothel.sydney/ladies/

hope it help.
    What was the $ damage? What else was on the menu?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Puntalot View Post
    What was the $ damage? What else was on the menu?
    They got stand full service, full service with kissing & bath, and something like full service with spa waterbed.

Totally depends on what extra you are after.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Were all the girls in the roster from CHina? Any western, thai WLs?