Thread: 227NSM - Sushi the cutie! So kawaii!

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar

Cool 227NSM - Sushi the cutie! So kawaii!

Person's Name : Sushi

Establishment : 227 North Strathfield Massage

Date of Visit : Mid Sept 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    wechat: twinklestar227 or ph: 0297433401.

Hours of Business : 10AM to 8PM

Sushi's 227 NS roster: Wednesday and Friday

Rates :
    30Min - $40
    45Min - $55
    60Min - $65

Size/shape : Size 5-7 (seems more like a 5 to me), sexy slim petite body, A-B Cuppas (Suits her Body Frame), 165CM tall, cute face, bushy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ ($50 Tips)

Value for money/recommend? : WIR - Yes - for her cuteness

My experience/comments :

One Friday afternoon feeling the need for some TLC, decided to check 227NS wechat - went through the photos and the girl in school uniform caught my eye. Message Jayden asking if Sushi is available. Confirmed booking and away I went to 227NS, feeling happy and excited to meet Sushi soon. Arrived, shop was busy - was not able to get rooms at the end but was told to go to middle room. Payment sorted, as I entered room, Sushi was already there setting up the room. wow, very cute, slim petite girl.

Part 1:
    Sushi was smiling while setting up the room and looked a little shy as i couldn't take my eyes off her. Finally room set, door closed, music on - went over to sushi to give her a cuddle. Her shyness disappeared and started to get a little chatty. It was fun having a chat with her to break the ice, mixing English and Japanese words together as she tried to explain things, so cute. She signaled me to undress and get on the table. Asked if I liked what strength massage, said Med/Hard, she replies she will try her best She starts massage on my back, applied a little oil, and does her massage routine. Her massage is more on the soft relaxation massage and a little erotic. She would suddenly brush her hands in between my thigh which feels good and very arousing Sushi is good at teasing! While Sushi is moving around the table, I grab and feel her body, her skin is so warm - she is working really hard on the massage. Time surely flies with Sushi, not sure how long the erotic teasing massage went for, and I been trying to undress her while still face down on the table, which is DUH not possible . Sushi stops her massage, tickles me and said will be back with a warm towel. Sushi commences her part 2.

Part 2:
    Shy Sushi is no more. She undress and reveals a sexy slim body, lovely A-B cuppas, kitty is bushy (looks delis). She does her tickle touches on my back, moving towards legs, in between - which is getting little bro very aroused. Finally she utter the magic works "turn over, please". Little bro was ready to be touched and played with Sushi applied oil to little bro and starts to play. My hands are all over her slim body, boobs and kitty. She allowed kitty play outside, no insert. Kitty felt nice and soft and bushy. Sushi decides to climb on to the massage table and positions herself seated on my chest facing forward, moves her hand to little bro. Wow so sexy! She starts to mutter things in Japanese which got me so aroused, still try to hold on as long as I could - didn't want this feeling to end. While she is in this position, I got to play with her boobies and kitty a little - making Sushi moan (sounded like she was enjoying). All good things come to an end, little bro not able to hold his excitement - starts to shoot . Sushi laughs a little, said it was a lot! She got off, used wet wipes to clean little bro up. Had some time left, she lay on the massage table, cuddled, chatted about anime, she is just so cute - mixing English and Japanese words - imitating some anime characters. Times up, dressed, paid the tip to Sushi and out the door I go.

Overall Sushi is a cute Japanese girl, very chatty in her cute way, very polite and always making sure you are the one that is having the most fun. For a relaxing sexy cute massage, Sushi is the one! Keep safe and keep having happy massages

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Big brother
    Thanks for sharing this review, Sushi and Risa on my list to visit
    I have updated your review to 227 Quick Reviews
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sushi

Does anyone know where Sushi from 227 north strathfield is now working? Thanks