Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disappointing session with Fergie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    One thing that bothered me though. It was my first time there so maybe I'm ignorant to shop rules there. But i notice a no natural sex sign in the room and a big bed in the room. I thought this was a massage place and Fergie didn't mention any special extras. Am I missing something here?
    They have license for full service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My experience with Fergie was nothing special, it was fairly average. She was relatively chatty during the massage, but when it was time for the HE/HJ - she just went quiet. She allowed free-roam but then tried to find ways to restrict access.

She forced herself into a cuddle position, where she just laid down and gently stroked - literally no change in rhythm or technique for the entire duration (30 minutes of gentle stroking). Every time I would try and move her or change her position her response was:

Quote Originally Posted by Fergie
    This feels perfect and comfortable, thank you for coming to see me.
    After three attempts - I just gave up and closed my eyes until release.
    Last edited by omguser; 20-10-2020 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Shortened my AR to a summary of my experience instead.

Quote Originally Posted by codeveronica View Post
    Yeah, I'm a short chubby not-so-good looking Chinese guy, despite that, my experience with her is not perfect, but quite nice, I felt like it is irresponsible just to label the shop or the girl as racist or something because you didn't enjoy the service, the guests can tell their "bad experience" from their side, and people don't know whats going on will probably say thx for your "honest" AR. Think this way, if the guest behaved poorly, and the shop put it here on the internet, in this forum, what you guys gonna think? Oh, it's bad for the shop to complain about the guests and let alone put it on the internet. I'm not 100% sure but I guess that's the reason they are not responding to this post.

I don't mean to saying OP or anyone replied that had a bad time with Fergie is behaved poorly during the session with her, hence the bad experience. But for some of you it does tell a bit about your character when you just speculate that she likes "white man" better, or even use the words like "discrimination of her own kind", like you know all her good ARs are written by white men.

If you had a bad experience just say the way it was, like she looked cold, she didn't look like she want to talk to me, etc. Don't drag race issue or other issues to make it sound serious just because you can.
    Last i check this is the a forum to review for shops and ML. been around in the forum since 2013, unlike you just join on 20/07/2020.
    i think i am qualify said my mind, like so many other. Reviews are based on MY experience only. good on you if you get a better service, but don't tell me how to express my opinion, this is still a free country bro. were you there next to Fergie holding my dick in the room? no. so i doubt you know what you saying too.

i seen hundreds of MLs and it only takes the first 5 second to establish if it's going to be a good or bad punt, or if they are racist or not.

As you can see in my original review, it was very politically correct, only when i see a few of other punter reviews that is similar to my encounter then i think i have the right to call her out as i see fit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah I kinda agree. I think This forum priority should be for customers. It’s our hard earned money and it's nice to get warnings beforehand. If reviews are honest I dun see why customers can't speak out. If anyone agrees they can do so or if they dun they can say their opinion too.

Let's be honest we dun live in a utopia. Reality is race is an issue. Can't avoid it. I've definitely met girls who have dislikes or likes towards men of certain race even their own. White worshipping is there.
    Different customers also get different experience, ml are not robots. And if someone is overly praised online but in reality there are customers with subpar experience. I dun see anything wrong with posting honest negative reviews to let others get a better idea of the truth.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    I have been following Fergie from one shop to another, 130, 18 and now 43. Not everyone like Angelina Jolie but happy with Fergie’s companion. Everyone has their right to voice their opinions, the shop knows and customers will analysed case by case, they get this.
    What do we want from her? Get the shop to fire her and then her fans will start searching for her in other shops? Be empathy, service girls doing their job and earn for living in Sydney so we can go out to release our mental pressure with someone we can talk and company us by spending $120/hour.
    I experienced one popular ML, has to leave some shops just to stop those comments in the reviews. Seriously?
    I believe Fergie can see the reviews, do we want her to reply as some girls did?
    Cmon, let move on and punt happily as I am going to visit my double today.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
    Last i check this is the a forum to review for shops and ML. been around in the forum since 2013, unlike you just join on 20/07/2020.
    i think i am qualify said my mind, like so many other. Reviews are based on MY experience only. good on you if you get a better service, but don't tell me how to express my opinion, this is still a free country bro. were you there next to Fergie holding my dick in the room? no. so i doubt you know what you saying too.

i seen hundreds of MLs and it only takes the first 5 second to establish if it's going to be a good or bad punt, or if they are racist or not.

As you can see in my original review, it was very politically correct, only when i see a few of other punter reviews that is similar to my encounter then i think i have the right to call her out as i see fit.
    Were you there next to her holding the white dude's dick in the room? then how do u know she "discrimination of her own kind"? white fever? man look at what u said.
    It is fine to complain about her service, but unfounded racist slander is another matter.
    Yeah it's a free country man, but people are free to comment on your comment. So that's that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I kinda agree. I think This forum priority should be for customers. It’s our hard earned money and it's nice to get warnings beforehand. If reviews are honest I dun see why customers can't speak out. If anyone agrees they can do so or if they dun they can say their opinion too.

Let's be honest we dun live in a utopia. Reality is race is an issue. Can't avoid it. I've definitely met girls who have dislikes or likes towards men of certain race even their own. White worshipping is there.
    Different customers also get different experience, ml are not robots. And if someone is overly praised online but in reality there are customers with subpar experience. I dun see anything wrong with posting honest negative reviews to let others get a better idea of the truth.
    I agree with you on the honest review part. Personally I had a good experience with her doesn't mean everyone gonna have a good experience with her. It is only fair to criticise and it is good for the business as well.

Hey race issue is definitely there in Australia, also in the world, and some of these guys just escalated the issue to "racist" level just because they felt like to. I mean how do they even know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    honest opinions (good and bad experiences) are a benefit for all potential punters. I would say most of the opinions are that, opinions based on personal experiences and observations of their encounter. If one feels there is an element of race in it so what, big deal, its free speech.

everyone knows its YMMV, its punting at the end at the end of the day. Im all for balanced reviews from both sides.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    I have been following Fergie from one shop to another, 130, 18 and now 43. Not everyone like Angelina Jolie but happy with Fergie’s companion. Everyone has their right to voice their opinions, the shop knows and customers will analysed case by case, they get this.
    What do we want from her? Get the shop to fire her and then her fans will start searching for her in other shops? Be empathy, service girls doing their job and earn for living in Sydney so we can go out to release our mental pressure with someone we can talk and company us by spending $120/hour.
    I experienced one popular ML, has to leave some shops just to stop those comments in the reviews. Seriously?
    I believe Fergie can see the reviews, do we want her to reply as some girls did?
    Cmon, let move on and punt happily as I am going to visit my double today.
    I met Fergie a few weeks ago at Diva. She even acts like a Diva. I walked because of her attitude. This is the 2nd time in this review you’ve asked people to move on. If you can’t handle a negative review from another punter maybe you shouldn’t comment. You write only positive reviews for various shops on this forum. Not every girl is fantastic but you lead us to believe they are. I’ve only written 2 reviews on this forum so far. Unfortunately they get pretty much buried because the shops you review for get bumped up. Also the silence is deafening from the actual shop in this review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol Is it now considered woke to be upset and enraged by perceived discrimination? Spare a thought for our indian brothers that are ducked, dodged and avoided at every turn. Maybe it's time to develop some swag and make yourself enticing to her, rather than just expect a level of attraction and interest in you because you paid for a tug. I'm also not of a preferred race for many girls but I've learnt how to deal with it. Like the rest of us deplorables here, our working day is made much better if the drag is released. So whilst you have no direct control over her boundaries, you do have some level of control of the mood in the room.

As for divas - grab your balls (be a man), put on a smile (be confident) and consider it a challenge (play the game). In my opinion, there is no better feeling than having one of these princess types bent over squealing for their creator after taking a pounding (which they claim they don't do for money) from someone they considered below them. Them asking you to come back or giving you their number is the cream on top.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Lol Is it now considered woke to be upset and enraged by perceived discrimination? Spare a thought for our indian brothers that are ducked, dodged and avoided at every turn. Maybe it's time to develop some swag and make yourself enticing to her, rather than just expect a level of attraction and interest in you because you paid for a tug. I'm also not of a preferred race for many girls but I've learnt how to deal with it. Like the rest of us deplorables here, our working day is made much better if the drag is released. So whilst you have no direct control over her boundaries, you do have some level of control of the mood in the room.

As for divas - grab your balls (be a man), put on a smile (be confident) and consider it a challenge (play the game). In my opinion, there is no better feeling than having one of these princess types bent over squealing for their creator after taking a pounding (which they claim they don't do for money) from someone they considered below them. Them asking you to come back or giving you their number is the cream on top.
    Hah what race other than Indian is a non-preferred race? I'm going to guess Arab but most Asian girls figure Arabs are either Indians or Caucasians.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a very interesting review. One of the rare pieces of negative feedback in the AR section and it seems the establishment is on a mission to ensure that it remains off the front page.

The majority of the establishments that continually get shilled and bumped up on this forum do seem to have inconsistent levels of service. Appears that Diva Body Tone is no exception to this. I have also written reviews on this forum which get dead and burried because the same old establishments are on a mission to bump up their reviews. Sure, fair enough it's a free marketing tool. But of the usual suspects who shill daily, I think I've only found a couple of MLs who've been worthy of repeat visits.

I'd been thinking of visiting Diva Body Tone for some time now but I think I'll be giving it a nice wide berth now.

No touching of the boobs or back? Sounds like Fergie needs a career change ! Sure, the provider can put as many restrictions as they like... but they can also expect for it to be reviewed and discussed on a public forum. I've been visiting erotic massage establishments for over 15 years (at various price points and including private set ups) and it has been sometime since a provider told me I couldn't touch at all. I'm also confused... so she also works FS down the road while also on shift same time at Diva Body Tone? If this is the case no wonder the attitude is off.

It's a deafening silence from Diva Body Tone on this review for sure !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    This is a very interesting review. One of the rare pieces of negative feedback in the AR section and it seems the establishment is on a mission to ensure that it remains off the front page.

The majority of the establishments that continually get shilled and bumped up on this forum do seem to have inconsistent levels of service. Appears that Diva Body Tone is no exception to this. I have also written reviews on this forum which get dead and burried because the same old establishments are on a mission to bump up their reviews. Sure, fair enough it's a free marketing tool. But of the usual suspects who shill daily, I think I've only found a couple of MLs who've been worthy of repeat visits.

I'd been thinking of visiting Diva Body Tone for some time now but I think I'll be giving it a nice wide berth now.

No touching of the boobs or back? Sounds like Fergie needs a career change ! Sure, the provider can put as many restrictions as they like... but they can also expect for it to be reviewed and discussed on a public forum. I've been visiting erotic massage establishments for over 15 years (at various price points and including private set ups) and it has been sometime since a provider told me I couldn't touch at all. I'm also confused... so she also works FS down the road while also on shift same time at Diva Body Tone? If this is the case no wonder the attitude is off.

It's a deafening silence from Diva Body Tone on this review for sure !
    Sometimes it's better to turn off the stove and let things cool. If you are concerned with the situation, talk to reception/management. They are professional and customer service oriented.

I wasn't in the room, but it's my overwhelming suspicion that it has to do with the people writing the ARs more than anything... you have to give respect to get respect and all that. I've never had less than a great visit with Fergie or trip to the shop. The facilities are a cut above also.

That being said, I always book ahead of time so I don't run afoul of the clearly stated Booking Only rule for Fergie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha almost, not indian. My oldies fucked up and did the unthinkable back then by fornicating and then marrying outside of their respective cultures. Then came me, the cause of the shotgun wedding with parents from opposite sides of the Mediterranean. I have the nose and facial hair to prove it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow. I was thinking of going there but would prefer a different shop now.

Quote Originally Posted by codeveronica View Post
    Yeah, I'm a short chubby not-so-good looking Chinese guy, despite that, my experience with her is not perfect, but quite nice, I felt like it is irresponsible just to label the shop or the girl as racist or something because you didn't enjoy the service, the guests can tell their "bad experience" from their side, and people don't know whats going on will probably say thx for your "honest" AR. Think this way, if the guest behaved poorly, and the shop put it here on the internet, in this forum, what you guys gonna think? Oh, it's bad for the shop to complain about the guests and let alone put it on the internet. I'm not 100% sure but I guess that's the reason they are not responding to this post.

I don't mean to saying OP or anyone replied that had a bad time with Fergie is behaved poorly during the session with her, hence the bad experience. But for some of you it does tell a bit about your character when you just speculate that she likes "white man" better, or even use the words like "discrimination of her own kind", like you know all her good ARs are written by white men.

If you had a bad experience just say the way it was, like she looked cold, she didn't look like she want to talk to me, etc. Don't drag race issue or other issues to make it sound serious just because you can.
    Oui dumbshit, refer below another punter countingstars review...

29-10-2020, 09:41 AM#1
    countingstars

Bad Experience
    Had a terrible experience with this shop yesterday and thought I would let everyone know. I have been to the shop for about 5 visits but that is not the point. Yesterday I had a booking with Pency and I arrived on time. A darkish looking man invited me in and took my money and then told me Pency didn't want to see me because I looked Chinese or something. First of all I am Asian but not Chinese and am born and raised here in Australia. Further then the man asked me to sit in front of the CCTV so that the girl can get a better look. It made me feel like I am a criminal needing verification check prior to getting paid service and I told him I would definitely report back to the forum and here it is. On the way out I bumped into the Mamasan Yuki who was at the Thai Massage place a few houses down at the corner and she invited me in her shop for a chat and to rectify the problem, however, she explained that Pency simply does not want Asian customers so I left.

Prior to the booking about 40 mins ago the person on the line disclose that Pency does not want to see Chinese and I told him that I am not and I asked whether she can speak English and he said yes and asked me how long. So with this in mind I drove 30 minutes here parked and then waited 15 minutes at the shop and then left. I am disappointed at how shops can have racial discrimination policies and that management is happy to enforce them and make customers feel like criminals to be waiting in front of a CCTV such that the girl can inspect you. And FYI I have been to the shop previously for 5 visits without any problem with any other girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
    Oui dumbshit, refer below another punter countingstars review...
    Fucks sakes dude, let it go. We all know you hate everything about this place. I think we all understand better what went wrong here.

I'm sorry that there are women who can't pretend to like touching your tackle, even if you pay them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    White worshipping is there. Different customers also get different experience, ml are not robots.
    This is a really good point & totally agree. It helps all bros know when there is white worshipping & girls who choose to only see Asian. Some girls are having no Indian. Any other girls who are white worshipers? Jks

-Matt-

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The shop should put it clearly on the roster, like Ginza do. It's ok for girls to have a preference as long as it's clear.

Classic KPS symptoms. Thanks for the heads up.
    I won’t be seeing fergie that’s for sure. But I do intent to visit Stella.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast