Thread: Yvonne - Spanish and cum on tits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Yvonne - Spanish and cum on tits

Yvonne is a busty Chinese lady who gives a very good hard massage. She really goes deep and does her best to get the knots out. She concentrated on my shoulders which is where I need most help. I didn’t keep track of time but I reckon she did this for around 15 mins.

Gear off then she comes back with light erotic touches inevitably ending around my arsehole. Glove on and she goes in. She must have been able to tell I’m pretty relaxed because she went in deep with her finger. I am moaning while clutching the inner bit of the massage table.

Then she starts body slide rubbing those beautiful melons all over my back. Turn around please. Ok. Grab on to her melons as she gets closer. I ask for a quick suckie suck on tits which she obliges but don’t think she likes. Ymmv. I point to my nips as her English is limited. She touches them sensitively while I reciprocate on hers.

Next is a dildo up my butt. It was good but I stopped it early. I’d had enough arse play. Then she lubes my cock and most expertly teases me.

Next she puts my cock between her melons and it’s on like donkey kong. I gyrate and thrust enjoying a delightful Spanish job. Hmm, hmm, oh yeah, fuck yeah. I sit up to hold her in the last moments then I drop a massive load on her tits my cum looks so good on her tits.

Wipey wipes, more massage and I’m out the door.

Shop Owner
    Thank you sirLooking forward to see you next time!

Thanks Aussieguy for another great review, thanks for sharing.

Cheers