Thread: Ruby from Artarmon remedial massage or 6S surry hills?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question Ruby from Artarmon remedial massage or 6S surry hills?

Guys, need some intel about Ruby (vietnam) from Artarmon remedial massage or 6S surry hills? Is she good in terms of look, body and service? Had been trying to see her for a long time but very difficult to make some time during the days. Thanks in advance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    Guys, need some intel about Ruby (vietnam) from Artarmon remedial massage or 6S surry hills? Is she good in terms of look, body and service? Had been trying to see her for a long time but very difficult to make some time during the days. Thanks in advance.
    I sae Ruby at Artarmonn, you can read my review in WeChat when they post her pictures, David, honestly she is very pretty, quite an innocent looking and gfe service, i really like her attitude and a great service, just my personal opinion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had Ruby at 6s and I can also vouch for her as highly recommended. Her photos wearing the black mini dress are accurate.
    - small 155cm height with relatively big boobs. Think of jav actress Sakura Mana
    - teenage body and milky white skin
    - willing to please, she catbathed both my ears thoroughly, surprised me
    - her massage has a good amount of tackle tickler and inner-thigh brushing

6s/84A publishes their rosters in English and Chinese. For those who can read Chinese they give a lot more info about the girls than the English roster

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for sharing
    Ruby looks stunning