Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Diary of a life dating a WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Diary of a life dating a WL

This topic comes up every now and then. The wiser brothers around here have been through it. The more newbie punters are probably contemplating it. So I just wanted to share my story, to share my lessons, for those who are thinking of it, or for those who are just looking for a good read. I will try to update this thread by way of 'entries' every now and then, not sure how regular. Maybe when I just feel like it. Also, I have thrown some fiction into it, to avoid any possibility of identifying me, the girl or the shop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

July
    I had been chatting up this girl in my office for a few months. I thought she was kinda cute, though I was never sure how she saw me. We never went out alone together, but she did sometimes invite me out to drinks or dinner with her friend who also worked at the same place.

One day we got talking about a holiday, and I said in jest that we could go together. To my surprise, she said yes and began talking about where we could go. We decided to go to the Gold Coast for a week. What was more surprising was her willingness to share a room with me, but with two different beds. This was done under the, what I thought to be a pretense, of cost saving. But in the back of my mind, I was pretty sure I was gonna get some action...right?

A few days into our holiday, we had a fight. To this day I still do not really know what caused it, or what went wrong. All I know is she got extremely drunk, then mad angry at me. And that anger seemed to last. From then on it was just awkwardness - sharing a room with someone who didn't really want to be with you was just a waste of a holiday. I couldn't wait to go back home.

When the holiday was over, I found myself to be extremely horny. After all, I had been sharing a room with a girl I liked for a week, without getting anything close to even holding hands or a kiss. Talk about torture. So I needed some instant relief, and pretty much as soon as I got off the plane, I went to a shop. The receptionist told me all girls were busy except one. I thought she'd be ugly, because no one else had picked her, but I was surprised to see she was actually quite attractive.

Her English was bad. Very bad. But we had a lot of fun. She started teaching me how to speak in Chinese and we had lots of laughs. I left, not thinking twice about what had happened, still somewhat hung over on the girl from the office, and not knowing how I would deal with her in the office the next day.

Nice so far... great setup

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting thread..The introduction is great , much interesting than those "SPINNING - one line comment" posts....
    Good drops...

Banned
    just when I thought the cute office girl turned out to be the only girl left in the shop!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    This is good - A sinopsis for a movie

Your played by-Ryan Reynolds
    Work collegue -Jessica Beal
    W/L -Maggie Q
    Mumasan -Li lin chin (sbs)

I want to know how it continues...........!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Good story so far, pass the popcorn

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Please Update. !!!

altgourami
    Quote Originally Posted by Animus View Post
    Obviously your work colleague was angry because you never tapped her ass.
    I agree. She got drunk and was pissed off with you because you were too slow to make a move and she thought you were a dud waste of time.

Dinner first night. Romantic walk. Then back to the room where flowers and champagne were waiting. That's what she was expecting on her first night.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doh, how could you leave it there a bit like inception.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    waiting in anticipation for chapter 2 of this melodrama

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You guys are hilarious, im pissing myself here at the commenary.

I too was thinking the office girl might have been the last chick standing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe you should change your name to "not-so-EQ_Boy"...lol

Good story bro. You miss out on some downright dirty office action.

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    he's thrown a lot of fiction into it alright.
    joined on 24/02 and its his first post.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had never thought I'd be a punter. Growing up, I always thought people who visited prostitutes were dirty, desperate and just...wrong. I would never be like that, I told myself. I would never need that kind of stuff.

But one day my friend took me to a Korean shop. Although I didn't have sex that first time, and just chatted with the girl, curiosity got the better of me and I returned to the shop. That was how I awkwardly lost my virginity. I wanted a girlfriend, but I was getting rejected left, right and center. I just didn't deal with girls very well. Little did I know, this would become my outlet for dealing with girls. I became more comfortable dealing with girls and learning about them through regular punting. I realised there was no reason to put them on the pedestal I had put them on before.

But I still knew I was somehow different from 'other' punters. While they were after sex, I was after an emotional connection. For about two years, I saw a Korean WL every week. This is of course just a broad paint brush description - I didn't literally see her every week, as there would be times when she'd return to Korea for a few months and then come back. Believe it or not, I treated her as my girlfriend. I didn't go punting while she was away. And when I punted with her, it somehow turned me on more when I imagined that this was what sex would be like between boyfriend-girlfriend.

I was too scared to ask for her number, but when she told me she would be going to Korea, I asked her how I would know if she came back, and she gave me her number. When she returned, we continued our 'relationship'. I started fantasising about seeing her outside the shop, but I was too scared to ask her out. What if she said no? Then it would ruin what we already had.

Then one day, I asked her out. She gave me a flimsy excuse, and from then on, I began asking her in a joking way, but still being genuine. She always said no, and one day I just got upset. I asked her and she said no, then I got up, got dressed and walked out. I had no contact with her for a few weeks, but when I messaged her she ignored me.

It took me a long time to get over her.

Banned
    Best advice I ever heard was:

''Treat a lady like a whore and a whore like a lady''

Banned
    Once upon a time I was like you, searching for a relationship through punting. It was a lot easier with outcall girls than shops.
    I met up with several Chinese outcall girls outside punting, and we went for dinners, drinks etc.
    But there's always something missing about these relationships.
    They are not real relationships. For starters, everything is backwards about these relationships, you start with sex, and then go for dinner, movie, drinks, coffee...

And then it feels weird to have sex again, so we become friends. We go out for a drink and a smoke and I would listen to her miseries etc...
    In many ways its depressing dating a WL/ML. Its interesting no doubt, even from a literary point of view, but its depressing.

Looking back I think its much wiser to keep relationships and punting as separate exercises.

Friends with benefits works pretty well with them for a time. I guess when they eventually try to settle down though, a former client probably isn't their best choice. For us, they're our "good time girls" and for them we're their "good time guy" so when that crosses over to more serious relationship stuff, it doesn't quite work.

John_Matrix
    Nice story, it will be good to read more.

That office deal thing would be fucked, I couldn't imagine working in the same location afterwards.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8inches View Post
    Best advice I ever heard was:

''Treat a lady like a whore and a whore like a lady''
    Concise and could not be more true. Why didn't someone tell me this earlier ??? I would have avoided many mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    Concise and could not be more true. Why didn't someone tell me this earlier ??? I would have avoided many mistakes.
    Holy cow! You're back! Did you get out to Ginza? How do they compare to the 227 Broadway girls?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast