Thread: (C) Yoyo, Give me Snu Snu!

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar

(C) Yoyo, Give me Snu Snu!

Before I start Sara needs so much praise for running a tight ship, she always has smile on her face and a pleasure to deal with.

Saw that they had some new C girls and YoYo got me interested with her pose. I wanted to get there before she started incase I changed my mind.

The Intro

Yoyo knocked and gave a intro and she was exactly what I was looking for, nice figured lady with a sensual tight body and nice natural C Cups.

The Shower, BBBJ and DFK

Her English is minimal at best but in the shower we spoke with body rubbing, dfk and BBBJ. Her shower BBBJ was fantastic and sloppy either she loves it or was horny AF. I'm average in size and I could feel the back of her throat and it was wild.

Her DFK in the session was on point too, like the BJ she was into it and I found out why, she hasnt worked in a while and was horny as and all I could think was "give me Snu Snu"

Main Event

With the condom on she rode the absolute f... out me, she didn't last long at all for obvious reasons. I hadn't cum yet and she wanted me to CIM and with more head I unloaded.

Little time left was spend relaxing.

Thanks Yoyo, Sara and N5M!

thank you for the great review yoyo is on today

Yoyo come back today! Book now to get $10 off !!