Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you ask if you can review the ladies or just post after?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Do you ask if you can review the ladies or just post after?

Hi,

Im a long time reader and first time posting. I wanted to ask if fellow punters that write reports tell the shop or the lady before the session?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No and I don't see y I have to

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If at all, I would be telling/asking them AFTER the session.

Banned
    Depends on the girl.....how much work she is getting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you tell a restaurant you will write a review on tripadvisor?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimidTom View Post
    Hi,

Im a long time reader and first time posting. I wanted to ask if fellow punters that write reports tell the shop or the lady before the session?
    I guess asking before is one way of getting the best service possible.

Asking after could be awkward. You get terrible service, demand a refund then ask nicely "do you mind if I write a review online?"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys. Im looking forward to posting my first AR. hope you guys can check it out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys.

I wasnt sure what the etiquette was so im glad I asked. Im looking forward to my first AR soon, hope you guys get a chance to read it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Not unless the girl specifically tells you not to. I had a girl once who told me not to mention certain body features or tattoos because she has a boyfriend and afraid of the boyfriend finding out.

It was kinda hot actually.

Banned
    Why would you ask a girl for permission to write a review about your session with her? If a girl told you not to do it then out of respect to her it would be best not to write and post a review online. Most girls wouldn't care or don't know there are forums such as AUS99 that allow punters to write about them. For many shops, they would love to see good reviews since they would provide good publicity for them and their girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just post the review, it is not like they are using their real name, everyone of em are using alias but if you are going to post personal information about their mobile number, private house address just get WL or ML consent to make sure they are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Not unless the girl specifically tells you not to. I had a girl once who told me not to mention certain body features or tattoos because she has a boyfriend and afraid of the boyfriend finding out.

It was kinda hot actually.
    Haha, I remember an AR I wrote, later found out from the Mamasan that her boyfriend read it and was jealous and totally pissed off. Made her delete me on WeChat. She stopped working soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Haha, I remember an AR I wrote, later found out from the Mamasan that her boyfriend read it and was jealous and totally pissed off. Made her delete me on WeChat. She stopped working soon after.
    I don’t think it’s your AR that caused her boyfriend to find out, he must have found out from the shop’s advertising photos first.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I don’t think it’s your AR that caused her boyfriend to find out, he must have found out from the shop’s advertising photos first.
    It might not be a matter of finding out, per se. For a boyfriend, it's a slightly different thing to know that it happens vs having a blow by blow recount.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    It might not be a matter of finding out, per se. For a boyfriend, it's a slightly different thing to know that it happens vs having a blow by blow recount.
    why did he read it if he wanted to ignore the details?

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On the topic of girls having boyfriends whilst working. Years ago I had a regular cancel on me just as I entered the shop, she left the shop in tears and very upset. It was because a review was falsely written about her. The guy wrote how he got BBBJ and FS. I know for sure her limit was NHJ and no touching her little sister. Other honest reviews said the same. Her bf read this one false review and started calling and messaging, making her upset. In the past, she told me he was ok with her massage job as long no more than a NHJ was given.
    I don't know why guys need to write dishonest reviews but because of one lie, the girl left the industry for good after a few more weeks of working. So, I don't think asking a girl is required but keep it honest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith8888 View Post
    In that situation how could you not read the details if its out there to be read.
    I'm in the same boat as you. Curiosity killed the cat.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha that's great

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast