Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you ask if you can review the ladies or just post after?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Action Pump View Post
    On the topic of girls having boyfriends whilst working. Years ago I had a regular cancel on me just as I entered the shop, she left the shop in tears and very upset. It was because a review was falsely written about her. The guy wrote how he got BBBJ and FS. I know for sure her limit was NHJ and no touching her little sister. Other honest reviews said the same. Her bf read this one false review and started calling and messaging, making her upset. In the past, she told me he was ok with her massage job as long no more than a NHJ was given.
    I don't know why guys need to write dishonest reviews but because of one lie, the girl left the industry for good after a few more weeks of working. So, I don't think asking a girl is required but keep it honest.
    Some ML also use multiple names and often change shops to avoid incorrect AR & false reviews.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can i say, why would someone write a review thats false? Theres no logic to it, me thinks more is going on behind the scene. 99.9% of guys write an honest review, action pump, what was written is pretty close to what she done other than the punter knowing her background which just dosent make sense.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The rule should be don't write a review detailing extra services beyond what is expected at the shop, even if you think the girl has left the industry. This can get the girl or shop in trouble. Lot of showoffs out there, who don't think of the consequences.

E.g., giving daty to girl X in shop Y, if the shop is a massage shop. Because daty is typically not an expected service in most massage shops. Luckily that thread got taken down. Or revealing that you had X service from a girl who you think has left the industry, when the shop the girl works doesn't provide that service. Cos she may return to the shop, and now punters may expect that service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12