Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had your ML change half way through?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Have you ever had your ML change half way through?

Not my usual punt but was with a mate in the city very late on a Friday night. Walked past Dragonfly Massage on George St and a nice door girl gave us a pamphlet. Not many massage places open that late around there so we went in. I had a 45min session and everything was going smoothly, part 2 done but still had 15mins to go. Then my ML said she had to go out and told me 15mins more massage but no more touching. I was still lying down so I was like ok sure. Then someone with cold hands entered the room and started squeezing me (a very poor attempt at massage). It turns out it was the door girl who gave me the last bit of massage (or she tried to anyway haha). Anyone else experienced this haha? I didn't mind as the fun was over anyway.

Didn’t you say in the first place that it’s a nice door girl? You weren’t interested in her ? That could turn into a surprise treat !

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I’ve had the reverse. first the receptionist gives me a massage to keep me from leaving whilst the actual massage girl is busy. Then the real massage girl comes in to finish the job.

Yes, receptionist was hot!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Didn’t you say in the first place that it’s a nice door girl? You weren’t interested in her ? That could turn into a surprise treat !
    If the door girl is a reasonable looker I try to talk her into giving the massage.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A few years ago I was getting treatment/massage from a older lady TCM doctor in Sussex St.

One day she excused herself for a short break halfway through the massage. After a couple of minutes I heard her come back in and restart. Suddenly I realised there were four hands at work, and when I looked up there were two young girls giggling away. Not as good at massage, but I got a doubly happy ending. Apparently the girls were her "students",

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks so cool aussieagain...lucky day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    A few years ago I was getting treatment/massage from a older lady TCM doctor in Sussex St.
    TCM = tug cum massage? here's me thinking it meant 'traditional Chinese medicine'

Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    TCM = tug cum massage? here's me thinking it meant 'traditional Chinese medicine'
    You are close: Traditional Chinese Massage

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I’ve had the reverse. first the receptionist gives me a massage to keep me from leaving whilst the actual massage girl is busy. Then the real massage girl comes in to finish the job.

Yes, receptionist was hot!!
    It happens all the time in RnT shop that either the Mamasan or receptionist will offer to start the part 1 when other MLs are busy! Full knowing that you probably aren’t there for the massage but for the extras.

Ps. If the replacement lady also works then she may stay for the whole session, if not ? Then a RnT ML will take over to give you what you really want and earn your tips !

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    I got the best of both..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What if the replacement ML is not hot?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    unexpectedly switching to a different girl? never happened to me.

the closest I recall was an old mamasan tried to talk me into letting her do the proper massage for 30 mins then another girl come in later to "finish me off".

I walked out right away.
    never understood why she thought I
    would even consider wasting 30mins on an old lady.

Yep it happens but with a hot receptionist can be full of unexpected surprises and fun......

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had the receptionist before and was really lucky they were busy. Had a better root than with any of the other girls in the shop. Have also had swaps in the past mainly upgrades.

However in Malaysia I once had a massage from a hotttie then got sent out back for a BJ. The old lady had no teeth. I ran. Lol

Happened with me, the receptionist gave me a massage for the first part and the tease, she then sent another girl for the 2nd part! It was a mixed experience but a good one, Good Massage with tease, Happy Ending(tip additional), what else can one wish for!!!

Banned
    In the end, you had two girls for the price of one. Doesn't seem bad value as long as you were satisfied in the end.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    unexpectedly switching to a different girl? never happened to me.

the closest I recall was an old mamasan tried to talk me into letting her do the proper massage for 30 mins then another girl come in later to "finish me off".

I walked out right away.
    never understood why she thought I
    would even consider wasting 30mins on an old lady.
    She said “another one will come later”, not her giving you part 2, then why piss off? Unless you wanna play from the beginning, otherwise just enjoy the massage while facing down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeah but i already had my tug so the edge was gone lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    In the end, you had two girls for the price of one. Doesn't seem bad value as long as you were satisfied in the end.
    That is a very good summary actually!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never happened to me before. I think I'd feel a bit weird if they randomly swapped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast