Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever had your ML change half way through?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pthong View Post
    Never happened to me before. I think I'd feel a bit weird if they randomly swapped
    It has happened to me once in Melbourne. I went into a random shop for massage around 6:30 and their closing time was 7. I was the only customer and a very young and well dressed ML. She looked so innocent that I did not think I would get any extras. So I surrendered to the massage and tried to enjoy. I kept chatting to this girl and she was happy to have a normal conversation. She got carried away and went longer on the massage and then she asks for extras but calls the girl at the reception. This girl was ok little on the plump side but when you are having a hj does not matter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There used to be a massage place on George street called Chun that had a really cute massage-only korean girl called Apple (I think?). It would be her and 2 ML in a tiny shop with only 2 rooms.
    Anyway Apple(?) would come in and give you the massage, then one of the other girls would come in for part 2, but sometimes if someone came in asking for the one you are getting part 2 from, as you can easily hear the conversation outside, you get the old switch and you got 3 ladies for your session essentially.
    Did any bros manage to get anything more out of Apple(?) The most I ever managed out of her was grab my cock for a split second.

Quote Originally Posted by wwl View Post
    There used to be a massage place on George street called Chun that had a really cute massage-only korean girl called Apple (I think?). It would be her and 2 ML in a tiny shop with only 2 rooms.
    Anyway Apple(?) would come in and give you the massage, then one of the other girls would come in for part 2, but sometimes if someone came in asking for the one you are getting part 2 from, as you can easily hear the conversation outside, you get the old switch and you got 3 ladies for your session essentially.
    Did any bros manage to get anything more out of Apple(?) The most I ever managed out of her was grab my cock for a split second.
    Chun massage on George St !!

Did you have the pleasure of meeting the Legendary K gal Sue there ? Before and/or after the implant?

Ps. Same Sue from 139 QVB.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Did you have the pleasure of meeting the Legendary K gal Sue there ? Before and/or after the implant?

Oh!

Nicole more than once did a switch with me… likely going to provide special care for a more esteemed client …

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Has happened a few times. Mix ups with bookings. Reception keeping me occupied until a girl is free etc. Sometimes it has worked out Well, one time it worked out badly (girl was a lot less attractive and had nonide a what she was doing.).The owner of the old Seven Hills shop above the bottleshop was super hot and she used to massage until a girl was free but every time I asked if she was open to doing the whole session she duly declined to give the session to her workers instead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, memories !

Choon massage. Monica the mamasan was a top babe !!!
    Oily, sexy massage and pt 2.
    I miss her. Sue "you are here" was also geat !!

��

Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Oh!

Nicole more than once did a switch with me… likely going to provide special care for a more esteemed client …

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Don't remember a Sue...
    Other than the mamasan and Apple(?), there was a slightly plump japanese lady who was wild, I can't remember her name though...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Changed half way through

Yes, the shop at Pendle hill, the owner/mamasan took me in initially, but as soon as my regular was free she came back in and took over much to the dismay of the mamasan who kept peeping in!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
    Then my ML said she had to go out and told me 15mins more massage but no more touching. I was still lying down so I was like ok sure. Then someone with cold hands entered the room and started squeezing me (a very poor attempt at massage). It turns out it was the door girl who gave me the last bit of massage (or she tried to anyway haha). Anyone else experienced this haha? I didn't mind as the fun was over anyway.
    This has happened to me. ML was working on me until a punter came asking for her. Apparently she was booked so she left so another lady took over.

Merrylands

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    This has happened to me. ML was working on me until a punter came asking for her. Apparently she was booked so she left so another lady took over.

Merrylands
    That’s a bummer. Also when you go to a place and you can’t choose the only hot looking girl because she has a booking

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I've had MLs change mid-sesh from being a timid shy girl, into a sex maniac ready to fuck my brains out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I've had MLs change mid-sesh from being a timid shy girl, into a sex maniac ready to fuck my brains out.
    And of course you obliged …. Lucky you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzieG View Post
    Yes, the shop at Pendle hill, the owner/mamasan took me in initially, but as soon as my regular was free she came back in and took over much to the dismay of the mamasan who kept peeping in!!
    Are you talking about the one in the arcade or the one going up the steps next to to train station?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Tag Team

Happened to me once, first time at the shop. My booked girl started the massage, then part way through, stepped out. Shortly after, the massage started again, as the Thais say, "Same same but different". Looked up, different girl. She said my girl would be back after awhile, and she had been sent as a substitute. Obviously I was usurped by a prefential customer, but I couldn't really get upset as I thought it was considerate given the circumstances. First girl was my preference and after awhile she did return to finish the job. In fact, I teased her the next time, saying I hoped that this time, I'd have her undivided attention. I did, and in every subsequent visit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12