Thread: Coco

Senior Member(無間使者)

Coco

It's been quite a while since I last went down to No.7.

Went over and was greeted with Coco. She looks like somewhat like those Korean K-Pop styles, better looking than most WL. However she is slim, not busty more so in the leggy sense. At first I was a bit iffy given I like bigger busty girls but Linda told me just to try and see, given it was one of her first sessions.

Went with the standard session as usually first time I don't usually ask what extras they do to make sure they're worth coming in the first place. Started with the standard CBJ, not bad definitely. She knows how to suck and if I had more cash would have definitely asked her to do BBBJ. She knows how to suck.

I enjoy my blows so told her to keep going. She was happy to do and didn't even give me the standard "Fuck now?" Like most of the girls that want to do rush service. Afterwards we proceeded towards getting it on. Started with the standard Doggie style, she enjoys it and kept moaning. She was asking if she could ride me, so after Doggie Style we proceeded to Cowgirl. She definitely loves riding and loved moaning. I had to tell her to slow down because she was going to make me cum a bit too quick haha.

Afterwards I went towards finishing up in Prone Bone, my favourite position and here she kept moaning even more. Definitely worth the trip given it's been so long that I ventured down. I think she said it was her first day today so definitely coming back.

Shop Owner
    Coco top sweet girlfriend service today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    It's been quite a while since I last went down to No.7.

Went over and was greeted with Coco. She looks like somewhat like those Korean K-Pop styles, better looking than most WL. However she is slim, not busty more so in the leggy sense. At first I was a bit iffy given I like bigger busty girls but Linda told me just to try and see, given it was one of her first sessions.

Went with the standard session as usually first time I don't usually ask what extras they do to make sure they're worth coming in the first place. Started with the standard CBJ, not bad definitely. She knows how to suck and if I had more cash would have definitely asked her to do BBBJ. She knows how to suck.

I enjoy my blows so told her to keep going. She was happy to do and didn't even give me the standard "Fuck now?" Like most of the girls that want to do rush service. Afterwards we proceeded towards getting it on. Started with the standard Doggie style, she enjoys it and kept moaning. She was asking if she could ride me, so after Doggie Style we proceeded to Cowgirl. She definitely loves riding and loved moaning. I had to tell her to slow down because she was going to make me cum a bit too quick haha.

Afterwards I went towards finishing up in Prone Bone, my favourite position and here she kept moaning even more. Definitely worth the trip given it's been so long that I ventured down. I think she said it was her first day today so definitely coming back.

Nice report mate thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the report

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful beautiful girls booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper