Thread: C LUNA 6/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C LUNA 6/10

No clickbait, no hype. Just my experience.

Kyoto 206 and Sakura 57 roster look identical. You have to msg both shops to see if the girl you want is working. They will try to get you to come to their store and say she is not working today. In fact she is at the other store.

Some really good reviews of Luna from others on here so booked. Not really hot or beautiful as they say. But attitude was pretty good. Service was pretty average

Nice slow bbbj and teasing, no rush. Did not have the urge to dfk her but maybe would have if she initiated.

Her photos have a glamour city look but kinda village style and looks irl. Luna is good for gfe as she can be cute. Playfully resting her legs on top of you and cuddling after sex. I probably would not pick her from line up.

Looks 5/10
    Service 5/10
    Attitude 8/10

Other girls I want to try next @206
    K Kara
    K Nana
    C Skylar
    Maybe C Amanda
    Maybe K Tiffany
    If anyone have had any experience with any of them and would like to share, would kindly appreciate it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just following your metrics, K Nana in my books is:

Looks 7/10
    Service 8/10
    Attitude 9/10

Her pics are a bit touched up (I reckon all of them will be) but still a super friendly, decent looking girl. Allows DFK.

As a side note, in the couple of times I've visited, I've found that standards at 57/206 are a little more inconsistent than at Ginza/479. Recently saw a girl at 57/206 that management said was ok with DFK but when I saw her, it was an outright no (to which I respected and yes I take of myself). I wouldn't have asked if it wasn't important to my experience which puts me at about 50% strike rate for a good time at 206/57. At Ginza/479, it's more around 75%.

Im putting this out there because the pricing between the two shops is basically equivalent now (with the exception of a few Ginza girls with especially priced service) so if I was to want to continue running through rosters, Ginza/479 has so far been a better bet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing. Look decent enough. I’ll probably see her for DFK. Makes the experience soo much better when they initiate. If I have the urge I’ll just attempt once or twice to see how they respond.

Daisy at Ginza good for DFK. Good service. Not as bubbly and talkative as when she started but will initiate dfk.