Month/Year of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 28 Vincent St, Marrickville

Phone : 9550 3828

Hours of Business : 8:30 to 11:00

Rates : $75/30min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, CIM

Size/shape : OK face, chubby, C-cups, unshaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (apparently half Indian)

Value for money/recommend? : Good VFM

My experience/comments : Fancied a quick, cheapie and came here – also it’s a lot easier to park nearby on a Public Holiday than it is on a weekday.

The door was opened by Angela who showed me into Room 1. She has a pleasant, MILFy face and was wearing a tight black top and a red and black tartan miniskirt.

Financials were dealt with and I showered and Angela stripped when she returned. She’s a bit chubby and has natural C-cups, a round butt and a hairy bush.

Angela helped to dry me and it was onto the bed and Angela immediately started sucking me.

It was a decent BBBJ – plenty of saliva and very good use of her hands but it was slightly toothy (but not too bad).

Her spitting and hand-use was so good I had to stop her and I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Angela had her legs in the air and I finger-fucked her while licking her clit – she has strong vaginal muscles and her contractions felt great.

I knelt by her head for some more BJ and then lay down and I soon said “We fuck” and asked her to get a condom.

Angela said I could later cum in her mouth and lube was applied and she straddled me for some Asian-style cowgirl. She rode me well, accompanied by some lovely fleshy slapping noises.

I was soon getting close and had to ask for some doggie. I stood by the bed and my thumb went straight up her arsehole without complaint and, as it seemed quite roomy, I asked whether I could fuck her bum. Angela asked for a $20 tip and on another day I might have agreed but I hadn’t had a punt for five days and I was way too close to cumming so I thought I would cum too soon and not get a sufficient return for my $20 investment.

Soon I felt an unstoppable ejaculation on its way and quickly withdrew, whipped off the condom and got Angela to lie down and just managed to get my cock in her mouth before I squirted.

She showered and I followed and we dressed.

Angela said she was from China and explained that her mother was Chinese and her father was from India but she looks Chinese. I think she said that she never knew her father. She works at 28 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

Note to self – if I go five or more days without a punt, make sure I “take matters into my own hands” in the interim so I can last longer.