Thread: New AR for same girl vs add on existing

Senior Member(無間使者)

New AR for same girl vs add on existing

I was researching mirage massage suggestions using the after report filter tool as i read so many good things and wanted to pick a girl yesterday.

I decided to update an existing AR after my punt as my experience was similar. However psychologically, because there were several ARs on a different ML in my mind I value the extra "votes" because i had never been to MM and wanted to know who is good.

So my next visit to MM i have built up demand to see momo.

I had a fantastic experience with TW Sherry but have i short changed her value for those researching?

For example you will see tons of N5M reviews on thai Cindy and Paula...so even if the experience is the same, bros value the similar if not additional ARs to evaluate the burning question "should i visit N5M" Paula?

However one thing is clear...if a single punter has several visits to the same girl, ffs don't write multiple ARs. There was a dud punt at 41Epping that has 4 positive ARs written by the same punter. I couldn't do a take down on all of them to balance the review.

So the question is, regardless if you had the same experience should a different punter start up a new AR? I think so as numerically more ARs means more punters like her.

What's the bro code on this?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Don't think there's any bro code. I prefer to use common sense.

If you're posting an AR that agrees with the OP's, you can very well add on to that same thread. This way, you're adding to the topic of the thread and not trying to make the thread go in another direction. Eg. The OP was a good review on a girl and you wanted to add on you own good experience with the same girl, go ahead and do it. Keep the thread on the same topic "this girl is good".

Conversely, if your take on the punt is vastly different from the OP's, you absolutely should start a new thread. Then you have a separate thread with a different "topic", even though it's about the same girl. One good, one bad.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What was your final decision on MM?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Don't think there's any bro code. I prefer to use common sense.

If you're posting an AR that agrees with the OP's, you can very well add on to that same thread. This way, you're adding to the topic of the thread and not trying to make the thread go in another direction. Eg. The OP was a good review on a girl and you wanted to add on you own good experience with the same girl, go ahead and do it. Keep the thread on the same topic "this girl is good".

Conversely, if your take on the punt is vastly different from the OP's, you absolutely should start a new thread. Then you have a separate thread with a different "topic", even though it's about the same girl. One good, one bad.
    Everyone has their own method. Myself, I'll post on the same thread, filing any and all critiques of a given girl on the same thread. Yes, the thread title might be different (e.g. Thread Title: Best in Syd", while my own title on my AR might be "Maybe for some but not me". I know when I read a review, I'll read the full thread (what can I say, anal retentive), to see if there are other opinions, either concurring or dissenting... For me, it's just easier to see in one thread, rather than having to jump around looking for alternate threads. If split by concur/dissent, one might be several top level thread pages from the other. By putting them all in the same thread, they will be grouped and the latest one will move "her" thread back to the top. But that's just me. On other forums, there are different groupings. As I've heard so MANY times, "up to you".