Senior Member(無間使者)

Abby - sensational!

Person's Name : Abby

Establishment : 5 star

Date of Visit : 30/9/2020

Contact Details/Address. 110 Cathedral st, Woolloomooloo
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 45 minutes $190

Size/shape : Hour Glass figure, white soft skin, pretty face , great bod , D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, shower together, Missionary, mutual masturbation

Value for money/recommend? : Yes absolutely - she is hot and horny 🥳

Have had my eye on Abby for a while - she has great photos on the 5 Star web site and WeChat messages- the photos are absolutely real So rather than me banter on Maybe have a quick look for yourself :0). Just to note she does a bit of Gym work so nice strong legs and her breasts are large and certainly augmented :0). Personally I found her very attractive. medium height and a horny performer - great combo !

Abbys routine is what we have come to expect at 5star - shower , foreplay , crazy sex , warm down, part 2 if your up for it

Shower with Abby - she’s the best at 5 star so far in my book. Great wash down , groping , DFK then Deep throat BBBJ to die for -She’s outstanding at this! Followed by some nice wet Spanish .. yep , wish all my showers were this way !! I guess that was about 15 minutes of the session but it’s hard to keep track when your brains and balls are in overload

Next dry off quick and step into the bedroom - back to stand up DFK. Again Abby excels in this department - really gets my rocks off the way she kisses. Light lip kissing , licking , lip sucking and DFK - wet, passionate and very Willing

Abby does seem naturally horny - as we hit the bed and I moved down to her breasts she was already starting to shudder and moan - and once I was lapping at her beautiful little mound things got very loud, wet and irresistible. I shortly had to move into position and she expertly applies the rubber

Abby is nice and tight - I could feel the folds of her inner womanhood as I slid in and started towards the inevitable climax. She may be a great actor or is truly a nympho (I like the Latter idea better ) - but either way I’m right into this ! She’s a great ride and before long found myself blowing away my cares after some great bed wrestling and tongue hockey

The following interlude was pillow talk- Cuddles , chat , light kissing and of course touching what ever you want). Eventually we started on some mutual masturbation which she got right into - she’s a great sex buddy ! Blew my second load just as the buzzer sounded and complemented her on her amazing timing - rewarded by her infectious giggles

What a great lady - no hesitation I recommending her !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for another great review!

Apologies for seemingly asking this to all your reviews, but how would you rate her attractiveness (mostly face) compared to the other two girls you reviewed? (I ask because I've seen Abby before in a line up, so it would make a good reference point for me!)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No problem mate - for me it’s a flip of the coin between Christine and Abby - but they are very different looking girls - both super cute. Tough to call and I’ve only seen Christine once and her photos are obscured whereas Abbys photos are not so that helps this old blokes faulty memory a lot 😂. Christine is more petite all round including facially - Abby isn’t overweight or anything just not as slim , however I think if I had to choose right now I’d probably go with Abby

ABBY....Abby....

Christine...Christine...

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally managed to make it back for another round with the wonderful Abby
    As I walked in she recognised me and hit me with great big smile and led me to her room - from there the experience was much the same as my original post but add another level of intensity ! Wow blew my mind !! Abby really is an awesome punt !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your good review, very helpful

I need to see Abby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Singapore ABBY... Last 10 days

The only Lover you need

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Singapore ABBY... Finishing 31st Dec

The only Lover you need

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Abby is a huge loss to the Sydney scene

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    Abby is a huge loss to the Sydney scene

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Good Bye Abby..... All the best for 2021.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au