Rachel at 19PP - great service, lovely girl

Person's Name : Rachel

Establishment : 19 Pritchard Place

Date of Visit : 6/10/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 19 Pritchard Place

Phone : 9533 2025

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $140/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, lovely slim but shapely figure, nice C-cups, cute butt, good legs. Trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, covered FIV, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggie, mish (CIM offered but I didn't last that long)

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : After recent enjoyable first-time visits to other shops in this area (47b Mortdale and 39b Albyn) I decided to give this place a try.

It’s located at the end of a quiet cul de sac in an industrial park with five parking spaces out front and also on-street parking.

I had called ahead and randomly booked Rachel having first asked for Juju but she was already booked. I asked about natural oral and was told that was OK provided I was clean.

I was met by Nancy (the owner) and shown into a room. She said the price was $140 per hour (which is what it says on the website) but I showed her that it says $130 on the rosters posted today on a couple of forums and I suggested she gets that changed (although I later saw that it says $140 on the previous days, so obviously just a typo).

The room was quite small but was clean and had a shower and a well-placed mirror at the foot of the bed.

I was soon joined by Rachel.

She is very pretty and was wearing a white halter-neck top and a red and white and very short skirt over a white bra and g-string – very well presented.

She went to get some towels while I stripped and went to ablute (has that word been used in an AR before?)

I was drying myself when Rachel returned and she was immediately friendly and hugging me and she then licked my nipples before squatting in front of me and taking me in her mouth, all the while looking up at me – lovely.

Rachel stripped and took a quick shower. She has a lovely slim but still shapely figure with nice C-cups, a peachy butt and good legs. Her pussy lips were shaved but she has trimmed map of Tassie above her clit.

We went to the bed and after some light kissing and nipple licking she knelt between my legs to work on my balls and perineum before sucking me again.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice soft lips, no interruptions and more lovely eye-contact. And I propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch her at work and admire her butt in the mirror.

Rachel then moved herself round, while still sucking me, for some 69. This was good, and she was moaning gently, but she didn’t appear to cum.

She then moved back to kneeling beside me for some more BJ and I went to finger her pussy. Rachel applied some lube and put a condom on my finger before letting me finger-fuck her.

Time to fuck and she got a condom. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style with more LFKing, before I gestured for her to turn round for some reverse. This was great as she has a really lovely arse and she bobbed up and down going all the way from the tip of my shaft to the base – great sight.

We then had some doggie which was great and Rachel was watching us fuck in the mirror but my hand was swiped away when I started to finger her arsehole. She also was getting quite loud.

Mish next and it was so good looking down at her pretty face while she urged me on that I just saw it through like that.

I thanked her and said that next time I’ll cum in her mouth and she nodded.

After the tidy-up Rachel offered a “massagy” but I got her to lie in my arms for a chat.

At first I’d thought that her English was OK as she seemed to understand the relevant terms while we were doing the business but for other topics we had to use her translator app.

She said she was from Shanghai, has been in Australia for two years, works at 19PP one day a week and at massage parlours in Burwood and the City (“no jiggy-jig”) other days.

The photo on the website is real and Rachel showed me some other (more revealing) photos of herself on her phone.

Time was up and we showered and dressed.

I had a good chat with Nancy on the way out and said hello to Sophia (pretty with a nice slim figure) but Juju was busy.

Nancy said they have three rooms and usually three girls each day. She is on reception each day except Mondays - I find that shops where the owner is on-site running the place are better managed.

She also told me about the most popular girl at the shop (but, being a selfish bugger, I’m not going to tell you until I’ve sampled her myself!!!).

Another place for me to explore further.

Great read on your AR.....!!

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good report brother, thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just wait till you hit up the sexy vixen Juju....