Thread: Osaka massage mascot

Junior Member(有D料到)

Osaka massage mascot

Hi lads, anybody had a chance to try osaka massage? 2/1275 botany rd. Tossing up between there and Japanese massage mascot further up the road.

Banned
    Try 335 Gardiners Rd Roseberry
    Great girls all Japanese
    Minami is the glamour girl
    All pretty girls
    Excellent massage from all
    Very clean

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Vouch for Labia Vortex's comments, though Minami is very pricey - if you want to just touch her body, you'll need $100 tip just for that. But, still a place I very much recommend for several of the girls as one of the best RNTs to visit in Sydney. Rate it up alongside Petersham Massage - 111 New Canterbury Rd, and Arncliffe massage - 10 Belmore St Arncliffe - up there too!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    WTF, $100 just to touch, I will not be bothering with Minami (who is even paying this?), thanks for the intel.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by svkx View Post
    WTF, $100 just to touch, I will not be bothering with Minami (who is even paying this?), thanks for the intel.
    I've never paid Minami more than $60
    She is a glam and does a good nude HJ
    Funny girl ..doesn't really want to be there but likes playing with cock
    Particularly larger cocks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TangoEcho View Post
    Hi lads, anybody had a chance to try osaka massage? 2/1275 botany rd. Tossing up between there and Japanese massage mascot further up the road.
    Is osaka actually still open? I thought they had closed up for good. Only older milf types were there mainly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TangoEcho View Post
    The other Japanese massage up the road (not 335) is a mix of Chinese and some jap. It’s not too bad usually but as others have commented, 335 is more reliable for real jap and real jap service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    The other Japanese massage up the road (not 335) is a mix of Chinese and some jap. It’s not too bad usually but as others have commented, 335 is more reliable for real jap and real jap service
    Hi, Can you please clarify, what should we expect as a "real jap" experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Umm..actual relax Japanese girls from Japan? When you’ve been around enough, you’ll come across lots of fake jap, usually Chinese girls but sometimes Koreans and viets pretending to be Jap.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Umm..actual relax Japanese girls from Japan? When you’ve been around enough, you’ll come across lots of fake jap, usually Chinese girls but sometimes Koreans and viets pretending to be Jap.
    So there is nothing special about Japanese service, I was hoping I was missing something because my experience at 335 Gardeners rd was very underwhelming, but from a very cute girl.
    Last edited by svkx; 18-10-2020 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Typo

Banned
    I was thinking to ask the same question and thought of possibilities of what is real Japanese experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks guys for the advice. Been to 335 Gardiners Rd. Part 1 was good, girls usually like to have a chat and connect, most can give a decent massage. They're a bit more reserved on part 2, which isn't necessarily bad, just different. I don't think you would get a part 3 here if that was what you were looking for

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just to let you know, there was a girl here a couple of years ago - Aya - she was a once in a lifetime. The greatest ML ever. The Winx of MLs!!!!! A sexual being that comes along once in a generation.
    Otherwise, yes, it's one of the more conservative, though most Classy of massage places in Sydney.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay View Post
    Just to let you know, there was a girl here a couple of years ago - Aya - she was a once in a lifetime. The greatest ML ever. The Winx of MLs!!!!! A sexual being that comes along once in a generation.
    Otherwise, yes, it's one of the more conservative, though most Classy of massage places in Sydney.
    Aya had discovered her Candy Store and let loose....great girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    I was thinking to ask the same question and thought of possibilities of what is real Japanese experience.
    The best way I can think of articulating what is appropriately described as “a real jap experience” is that the ML conveys a curious contradiction of confident subservience; that cocktail of Asian servitude but remaining in control of you and the direction in which it heads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    VERRRYYY NIIIICE!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndsay View Post
    Oh and I thought I was the only one with a special connection with Aya ��

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    The best way I can think of articulating what is appropriately described as “a real jap experience” is that the ML conveys a curious contradiction of confident subservience; that cocktail of Asian servitude but remaining in control of you and the direction in which it heads.
    So. well described

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh and I thought I was the only one with a special connection with Aya ��
    It's nice she made everyone feel this way