I found this amazing lady almost by accident the other day.

Thought I would try a private residence massage for something different.

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4...Chatswood.html

I was going to book Juliet, but she said she also had some friends, I can wait till I get there and decide who or do a double

One hour was $170, no hidden extras. Maybe a few more dollars than a shop, bit this was private and personal. No other clients, so very private

I double would have been fantastic, but did not have the cash, so when I got there (they sent me the address after making booking)

When I arrived I met the beautiful Juliet, was let in and she informed me to Emily. I am not sure where she is from, guessing China but I did not ask. She is very skinny, maybe as size 4 or 6, a very cute face with, cute black glasses. Like a gorgeous young librarian.

Very discreet place, plenty of parking. Lovely apartment, nice and clean. I was offered a shower, but did not take her up on it, had one just before I left. The other thing I loved was, a proper massage table. Plus the bottle of water is always I nice touch, certainly needed it after the massage.

Anyway, to cut to the chase. I booked an hour with her. Her massage skills were top notch. Plenty of teasing and naughty riches to ensure I did not drift off. There was no way I was taking asleep, she allowed my hands to wander plenty. Up and down those lovely legs to a tight bum.

Part 2, she slowly undressed for me, lovely B2B and the rest I will shoot say, she is very talented and knows what she is doing.

The other thing that I really really loved was the shower we had together after, washed all the oil off, no scent soap as well.

I think anytime you get a shower together with your ML it always ensure you leave clean and very happy. I get the feeling there may be more on offer, but I did not ask, I try to build rapport first.

Juliet was cute, obviously Emily was too. They do use real photos on their ad. My main conundrum is whether i see Emily again or try one of the other girls. Or do I save my cash and go for a double.

The only thing they did ask is if I could give them a little more notice, maybe 2 hours, so they can freshen up and ensure the room and bathroom is ready.

She is certainly a top girl in Sydney. Maybe not quite in my top 5, but maybe after another session she might slip in there.

WIR - ABSOLUTELY!