Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Service has never been better, but

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    if you punt regularly with generosity and treat girls right, you will often find yourself in your position more often than not, however I would offer word of caution due to amount of activities she was offering to a "7month" regular, good review and good job regardless like I've said before
    I think you need to reread what I wrote. I didn't see her for about 7 months, but I've been seeing her for over 2 years before that.
    Agree respect and generosity will benefit you with MLs who are not purely money hungry. I thetefore avoid Chinese MLs in general and never exoect anything deeper from a T girl
    I find V girls open up the easiest, but finding a good looking one is hard. Most J girls return home after a few years and about half the K girls stay in Oz.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    Confirming this. true story. Same girl same fun.
    same germs ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Confirming this. true story. Same girl same fun.
    you figured out which girl and shop with just "Short petite K girl"?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    you figured out which girl and shop with just "Short petite K girl"?
    "truth" being anything but.
    Saw her today, said it's been quiet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula2000 View Post
    same germs ....
    Says the guy saying no jacket requied in other posts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m a newbie in the Brisvegas scene. I was surprised that girl at Offdeshon allowed no-jacket service. Then Iamking said about the same service from a short petite K lady, then Truth claimed the same.
    Now I’m getting worried, people should start getting worried too .....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    and my sources say you’ve acquired an incurable STD and spread it to the girls. Claim game is fun, isn’t it ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For anyone interested, if you add usernames like truth and spaceman to your ignore list, it hides their posts so they no longer clog up the other useless information found on the forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    For anyone interested, if you add usernames like truth and spaceman to your ignore list, it hides their posts so they no longer clog up the other useless information found on the forum.
    We all need humour and cray cray in our lives.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I like your style. Enjoy spinach - very health food. Just between friends a few small corrections to your "post". Hoping you take them in the well intentioned way they are delivered.
    So lets start:

For anyone interested, - for anyone who is interested. There is incorrect use of commas and poor sentence construction but on we move.
    "If you add usernames like truth and spaceman to your ignore list". Reasonable - good effort - identify and isolate the enemy. Continual poor sentence construction and use of commas.
    "it hides their posts" - Kristallnacht
    "so they no longer clog up the other useless information found on the forum" for anyone who knows what this means it's probably the ultimate sin. For me I agree - There is no clearly justification for clogging up useless information. In my days as a graffitist we all knew it was important to "set useless information free"
    Joy of joys
    You were so busy trying to make yourself sound intelligent that you forgot about actually being intelligent. Check the grammar in your own reply next time before hitting post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12