Name: Summer
Nationality: Thai
Boobs: DD
Body: 8/10
Price: 150/hr
Date: 3/10/2020

She works in 185 guildford one day a week and works as ML in CBD, she just got her own place in CanleyVale, she said she does not do private with anyone but agreed with me. Introduced her to this forum and asked if she wants to extend her portfolio, she said she is not ready for private sessions yet with anyone as of now and would let me know in 7-8 months. Respecting her privacy I said ok. She has kept her apartment very clean and tidy and has nice candles burning on each corner.

Walked into her unit and she offered me water since it was 30 degrees outside, very friendly attitude and asked me to sit on the couch and we talked for little bit about each others life for 15 mins and she took me to her bedroom, she slowly removed her overalls and was wearing sexy red thong and nice pushup bra. She applied massage oil all over body and started with b2b and some pussy slide for 30 mins, flipped her over in doggy but my junior could not take it anymore as I was too excited and exploded all over her stomach. We talked for another 30 mins and I left. Will be back for more adventure and hopefully not get too excited next time.