Senior Member(無間使者)

Summerville

Name: Summer
    Nationality: Thai
    Boobs: DD
    Body: 8/10
    Price: 150/hr
    Date: 3/10/2020

She works in 185 guildford one day a week and works as ML in CBD, she just got her own place in CanleyVale, she said she does not do private with anyone but agreed with me. Introduced her to this forum and asked if she wants to extend her portfolio, she said she is not ready for private sessions yet with anyone as of now and would let me know in 7-8 months. Respecting her privacy I said ok. She has kept her apartment very clean and tidy and has nice candles burning on each corner.

Walked into her unit and she offered me water since it was 30 degrees outside, very friendly attitude and asked me to sit on the couch and we talked for little bit about each others life for 15 mins and she took me to her bedroom, she slowly removed her overalls and was wearing sexy red thong and nice pushup bra. She applied massage oil all over body and started with b2b and some pussy slide for 30 mins, flipped her over in doggy but my junior could not take it anymore as I was too excited and exploded all over her stomach. We talked for another 30 mins and I left. Will be back for more adventure and hopefully not get too excited next time.

Banned
    B2B with double D breasts and pussy slide for 30 minutes sure would make it difficult for the little guy to control himself. Next time go FS first followed by massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Keen to meet her when she is ready

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    B2B with double D breasts and pussy slide for 30 minutes sure would make it difficult for the little guy to control himself. Next time go FS first followed by massage.
    Next time I will unload my bullets few hours before lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I scheduled my next session with Summer for today, just before an hour I would meet her she got periods so I fancied a wank

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I scheduled my next session with Summer for today, just before an hour I would meet her she got periods so I fancied a wank
    What a waste. You should have gone somewhere else to drop your load. Many girls waiting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Date: 30/10/2020

Messaged Summer if she was home or working, she messaged me back right away and said she is home and free tonight. Was too tired of working had to relieve my body pressure so decided to meet her at 5, reached her unit around 5:30, we spoke for few mins and headed to her bedroom, she was wearing nice sexy white dress, she undressed slowly and to match her dress she was wearing white bikini, kept her bikini and jumped on me and kept grinding my groin for 10 mins and we kept speaking about life and what not, she slowly unhooked her bra and let me motor boat her famous DD's, that went for may be 5 mins and flipped her over for daty, she kept moaning and asked me to not stop, i was so much into it, almost suffocated and drowned in her pussy juice, she then asked me to turn over and gave me nice snake b2b for another 15 mins and asked me to turn over, she asked me to fuck her this time since i blew my load early last time, so went on cowboy position for 10 mins and blew. The best session ever, took shower and we spoke for some more time, all in all i was in her apartment for 2 hrs, kissed her good bye and said will call her again soon.

Good news for fella punters, she said she will start private sessions soon with other girls in her apartment, when she does she said she will let me know. Hopefull you guys get to enjoy her soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey carissawhore. Just wanted to see if there was any advancements with summer doing privates? Keen to make a booking :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Hey carissawhore. Just wanted to see if there was any advancements with summer doing privates? Keen to make a booking :-)
    Have not punted for a month nor have I contacted my regulars, have been really busy lately, thinking of another session next week, will ask her if she open to go public on private sessions.
    She works in 185 guildford, just ring them and book Summer during her working days, during the session just ask for her number, she is very friendly and did tell me last time she has few more regulars now, not sure if it is private or in the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have not punted for a month nor have I contacted my regulars, have been really busy lately, thinking of another session next week, will ask her if she open to go public on private sessions.
    She works in 185 guildford, just ring them and book Summer during her working days, during the session just ask for her number, she is very friendly and did tell me last time she has few more regulars now, not sure if it is private or in the shop.
    Hey is that 185 Military Rd Guildford?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Hey is that 185 Military Rd Guildford?
    Yes, 185 Military Road Guildford

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn't that place used to be called 99 forever, or is it under new management now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    Didn't that place used to be called 99 forever, or is it under new management now?
    It is under new management now, WL's are same, previous owner sold it during pandemic.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Name: Summer
    Nationality: Thai
    Boobs: DD
    Body: 8/10
    Date: 3/10/2020

She works in 185 guildford one day a week and works as ML in CBD, she just got her own place in CanleyVale, she said she does not do private with anyone but agreed with me. Introduced her to this forum and asked if she wants to extend her portfolio, she said she is not ready for private sessions yet with anyone as of now and would let me know in 7-8 months. Respecting her privacy I said ok. She has kept her apartment very clean and tidy and has nice candles burning on each corner.

Walked into her unit and she offered me water since it was 30 degrees outside, very friendly attitude and asked me to sit on the couch and we talked for little bit about each others life for 15 mins and she took me to her bedroom, she slowly removed her overalls and was wearing sexy red thong and nice pushup bra. She applied massage oil all over body and started with b2b and some pussy slide for 30 mins, flipped her over in doggy but my junior could not take it anymore as I was too excited and exploded all over her stomach. We talked for another 30 mins and I left. Will be back for more adventure and hopefully not get too excited next time.
    Sounds great. Are her tits natural?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyGuy View Post
    Sounds great. Are her tits natural?
    Yes they are natural, i have been trying to book her for some time but everytime she is busy when I am free or I am busy when she has some time, our consulates have not matched for long time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any contact details?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are any of the ladies photos on 185’s site her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dean777 View Post
    Any contact details?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    She has left the industry and gone back to student life. She told me that she no longer wants to work as WL and wants normal life. I respected her decision and have not contacted her since then.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    I was just reading this thread, hoping she was doing privates now getting all excited. Than I read this heartbroken.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    me too wanted to see her