Thread: How does Massage work?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How does Massage work?

Hi all

Ive always been a FS guy but never been to massage places and keen to try one out!

I just want to know how it works and have got a few questions.

Do I pay the whole fee upfront Including extra services? Or do I pay the fee to the ML driectly?

What is included in normal service w/o any extras?

What kind of extras are there in general and how much do you pay for them?

Is FS ever offered at a massage shop?

It would be great if you could help a brother out!

Happy Punting Everyone and stay safe!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    so glad you asked... also looking to jump on the same boat and would love some advice haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    From my limited experience. Pay the massage fee to mamasan. eg $50 for 45 mins. Get naked and lie face down on table. They massage with possible TT. Halfway they ask you to flip and offer extras. FS rarely offered YMMV. But doesn't hurt to ask.

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Sunday2020 View Post
    Hi all

Ive always been a FS guy but never been to massage places and keen to try one out!

Do I pay the whole fee upfront Including extra services? Or do I pay the fee to the ML driectly?

Hi Sunday,

May be you should read some reviews before asking ? There must be hundreds of them in the After Report section, look for title with a massage shops and go to the very first post which is where the review was !

Enjoy and good luck mate.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some massage places include a HE in the massage fee. for example, if it's a little Asian place and they are charging $120 for a 60 minute massage extras are probably included.

i usually pay the pineapple directly to the ML when she offers extras i.e. towards the end of the session.

i discovered recently for a 90 min massage some ML charge $80 for extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I prefer to pay the tip upfront together with the massage fee. This way, the girl knows exactly what you want from the start and there's no awkwardness haha. If you're lucky, some girls undress/ start teasing as soon as the session starts!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunday2020 View Post
    Hi all

Payment: As Markin said, you can probably take a guess based on the price of the actual massage. The mental ballpark figure is around $60-$80 an hour and you're just paying for the massage which may or may not be good considering that's not the main draw of the shop. More than that, the HE should be included. That being said, you might have found a shitty shop where the inclusion is a clothed HE. Unless you're madly in love with the girl you should go and find another shop. If the price was massage only, it's usually a pineapple for a naked HE. Feel free to ask the shop what's included if they're charging $130 for an hour because they're not likely to be pretending too hard that they're a legit massage shop. There's a place I frequent which is $80 (the massage is also $80) but in that particular shop, everything about it is good so I'm happy to spend a little more.

Other extras: Usually just ask the girl. I've found it's hard to pin down going rates for extras above and beyond naked HE. One thing to bear in mind is that FS will usually cost you more than just going to an FS shop to begin with. I've found a good way of approaching this is to set an extras budget ($100) and carry exactly that with me so if the girl initially quotes above that I can show my wallet and she can make the decision. Timing wise, just ask if she'd like the money before or after.

It also helps to be an attractive looking person since FS is discretionary on the MLs part. I've also found massage tables to be somewhat cumbersome for various activities. If you go to FS shops because you have a very particular thing that you love like rimming or DT you might want to stick to FS shops.

Personally speaking, I've found that the draw cards of FS at a massage shop are:
    * It's discretionary on the MLs part so it feels like a win if it happens
    * It happens a hell of a lot less frequently (for the girl) than at a FS shop so the ML is not as deadened to sex (or at least that's the impression I get)
    * MLs tend to be younger than WLs
    * If you're not feeling it, you can back out for a lot cheaper than you would have done for an FS shop (just don't pay for the extras)

In terms of FS likelihood, I'd say that you'd want (in decreasing order of likelihood):
    1 European (not Aussie) at an Asian establishment
    2 Chinese
    3 Thai
    4 All other nationalities

Don't know where you're based, but you're pretty likely to get FS on Pitt Street (around World Square) and most of the massage shops in the lower North Shore.

Hope that helps.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by pthong View Post
    I prefer to pay the tip upfront together with the massage fee. This way, the girl knows exactly what you want from the start and there's no awkwardness haha. If you're lucky, some girls undress/ start teasing as soon as the session starts!
    That's OK if you pay the massage fee to the girl in the room. Some shops you may have to pay at reception, then have to negotiate with the girl separately.

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith8888 View Post
    It's missing the final panel where he hands his dad the cash
    http://www.amazingsuperpowers.com/hc...2012-07-13.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)

I just started trying FS shops haha!..

How does masssge work?

For me pay shop fee, Usually I have booked.. Enter the room small talk / hugs get undressed then stand up missionary / doggy and any which way.. If there is a chair in the room can also be handy 😁. If time left Usually finish with a foot massage.. Like foot massage.. YMMV.

Lol FS at massage shop is no guarantee but common enough, but overall more expensive then an FS shop. Compared to FS shop most ML service is standard .... I am sure there are diamonds around, yet to find myself though!

Not all massage shops have showers but girls still do FS so up to you if you are comfortable with that.

Finally going to massage shop you can't expect FS all the time so when it happens is great. Of course if you have regular who does is different...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Sunday,

May be you should read some reviews before asking ? There must be hundreds of them in the After Report section, look for title with a massage shops and go to the very first post which is where the review was !

Enjoy and good luck mate.

Cheers
    This...

. (but I don’t need 50 posts )