Thread: Yoyo - True to her name makes you come back for more

Banned

Yoyo - True to her name makes you come back for more

Yoyo - Awesome babe

Set up and Reception
    As i have said before, this is one of the nicest places i have been to and it keeps me coming back. The rooms are very clean, and there are scented sticks everywhere to keep away that state brothel smell. The rooms have plenty of mirrors. For this session, I was taken to Room 8 which also has a beautiful leather lounge. The receptionist for the evening was the manager, Peter. This guy is great. Chinese with flawless English. I thought I was speaking to an Aussie on the phone when I called to make some enquiries. This guy is a true gentleman, and great for a laugh.

Looks and body
    I called into N5M because I saw they had 4 new girls, Angela, Bella, Yuna and of course Yoyo. Due to the high demand for the new ladies, i only saw Yoyo in the line-up. She was in this amazing small tight fitting maid outfit that accentuated her beautiful curves. This girl has sensational natural C to D cups with large brown nipples. Her ass is curvy and tight, with a nice pussy and great starfish. This girl is Chinese with sensational white smooth skin. Her face is that mature sexy, the type of girl you would hook up with in a pub.

Experience
    My experience with this honey was absolutely unforgettable. This girl brought out the "maid" fantasy in my, hence the importance of having a lounge in the room.

I was shown to Room 8 and asked to wait. The bed was made very nice, so i decided to sit on the lounge. The door opened, and in comes Yoyo with a fantastic smile. she gives a nice "Hi", and says you look tired. I was tired, but excited at the same time. She sits on my lap and her hand lands my dick. With a few magic rubs, I am rock hard, and she giggles. It was proceeding just as I had fantasised if I had a maid. As she strokes me, she pushes her ample breasts into me, her nipples pop out and i take advantage, licking and sucking them hard. I reach between her legs and start fondling her pussy. I could feel it getting hot and wet so I push her panties (if you could call them that as they were a really small G string) aside and start rubbing her wet clit. She starts to moan and we get into some serious DFK. She unzips my pants and pulls my dick out for some more serious stroking. Lucky I go commando. My dick starts to gets seriously wet now. She get up and leads me to the shower by the dick. As we pass the bed, she stops and starts to take my clothes off. I start to help her out of the maid outfit.

We go into the shower. One thing i really love about this place is that you don't have to wait for the water to get warm here. She lathers me up and gives me a good wash down. She makes sure I'm really clean below with some anal fondling. She starts to go down on me with some BBBJ.

This girl has some amazing technique, licking while she sucks... hard. This girl must love taking cock in her mouth. The more I responded the better the BBBJ. I started to gently place my hand around her head and gently faced fucked her. My strokes started to get harder and deeper until I was fully face fucking her and she was reciprocating with hard sucking. It got to the point I just couldn't hold back anymore and I came deep down her throat. It was awesome feeling that gag reflex around my head as i came. She spat out my cum in the shower, or what didn't go down her throat. She laughed, and said "so much". She washed the excess cum from my dick.

Despite cumming, my dick didn't go down. she dried me off and led me to the bed for some light cat licking, and then straight pack to BBBJ. She giggled. I'm sure it's because I didn't go soft. She just kept sucking my dick hard. I tap her to turn around and we go into 69. This babe has a lovely juicy pussy with nicely shaped lips, perfect to nibble and suck on. This girl gets wet so easily, with her juices flowing around my lips. She starts to rub her pussy against my face, especially her clit. After a while of 69, she slides down my body, grabs a condom and slips it on effortlessly. She then slips me inside her into reverse cowgirl, and starts to ride me hard. I didn't even have to prompt her. She rides me with fantastic rhythm. Throughout the session, I lose track of time. just as the buzzer rings, I cum hard into her pussy.

We shower together again quickly. She steps out and slips back into that amazing maid outfit. I stayed undressed watching her squeeze back into that amazing outfit. I start to get hard again. I walk over and pull her close. She strokes my rock hard cock, and says "more?". I nod and reach for my wallet. I pull another $230 to extend for an hour. she takes the money and takes it out to the reception.

While she's out I grab a condom and slip it on. As she steps back in, I pull her onto the bed, slide her panties aside and pump her hard in doggy. Having already cum twice, i was super hard and pumping her as hard as I could. That maid outfit was such a turn on. With my heavy pounding, her tits fall out from the top. The mirrors in the room offer an amazing view. As I cum hard and deep in her pussy, I glance at my watch to see that 45 minutes had passed.

This time my cock goes down for the count.

We lay down on the bed spent. She slips the condom off and cleans me up. We lay on the bed with her hand on my cock fondling me. It was an amazing session.

This girl really makes time fly, so make sure you have plenty of cash on you.

I hope you liked this AR because I enjoyed writing it.

Happy Punting,

Rogue

[/I]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Yoyo - Awesome babe

Set up and Reception
    As i have said before, this is one of the nicest places i have been to and it keeps me coming back. The rooms are very clean, and there are scented sticks everywhere to keep away that state brothel smell. The rooms have plenty of mirrors. For this session, I was taken to Room 8 which also has a beautiful leather lounge. The receptionist for the evening was the manager, Peter. This guy is great. Chinese with flawless English. I thought I was speaking to an Aussie on the phone when I called to make some enquiries. This guy is a true gentleman, and great for a laugh.

Looks and body
    I called into N5M because I saw they had 4 new girls, Angela, Bella, Yuna and of course Yoyo. Due to the high demand for the new ladies, i only saw Yoyo in the line-up. She was in this amazing small tight fitting maid outfit that accentuated her beautiful curves. This girl has sensational natural C to D cups with large brown nipples. Her ass is curvy and tight, with a nice pussy and great starfish. This girl is Chinese with sensational white smooth skin. Her face is that mature sexy, the type of girl you would hook up with in a pub.

Experience
    My experience with this honey was absolutely unforgettable. This girl brought out the "maid" fantasy in my, hence the importance of having a lounge in the room.

I was shown to Room 8 and asked to wait. The bed was made very nice, so i decided to sit on the lounge. The door opened, and in comes Yoyo with a fantastic smile. she gives a nice "Hi", and says you look tired. I was tired, but excited at the same time. She sits on my lap and her hand lands my dick. With a few magic rubs, I am rock hard, and she giggles. It was proceeding just as I had fantasised if I had a maid. As she strokes me, she pushes her ample breasts into me, her nipples pop out and i take advantage, licking and sucking them hard. I reach between her legs and start fondling her pussy. I could feel it getting hot and wet so I push her panties (if you could call them that as they were a really small G string) aside and start rubbing her wet clit. She starts to moan and we get into some serious DFK. She unzips my pants and pulls my dick out for some more serious stroking. Lucky I go commando. My dick starts to gets seriously wet now. She get up and leads me to the shower by the dick. As we pass the bed, she stops and starts to take my clothes off. I start to help her out of the maid outfit.

We go into the shower. One thing i really love about this place is that you don't have to wait for the water to get warm here. She lathers me up and gives me a good wash down. She makes sure I'm really clean below with some anal fondling. She starts to go down on me with some BBBJ.

This girl has some amazing technique, licking while she sucks... hard. This girl must love taking cock in her mouth. The more I responded the better the BBBJ. I started to gently place my hand around her head and gently faced fucked her. My strokes started to get harder and deeper until I was fully face fucking her and she was reciprocating with hard sucking. It got to the point I just couldn't hold back anymore and I came deep down her throat. It was awesome feeling that gag reflex around my head as i came. She spat out my cum in the shower, or what didn't go down her throat. She laughed, and said "so much". She washed the excess cum from my dick.

Despite cumming, my dick didn't go down. she dried me off and led me to the bed for some light cat licking, and then straight pack to BBBJ. She giggled. I'm sure it's because I didn't go soft. She just kept sucking my dick hard. I tap her to turn around and we go into 69. This babe has a lovely juicy pussy with nicely shaped lips, perfect to nibble and suck on. This girl gets wet so easily, with her juices flowing around my lips. She starts to rub her pussy against my face, especially her clit. After a while of 69, she slides down my body, grabs a condom and slips it on effortlessly. She then slips me inside her into reverse cowgirl, and starts to ride me hard. I didn't even have to prompt her. She rides me with fantastic rhythm. Throughout the session, I lose track of time. just as the buzzer rings, I cum hard into her pussy.

We shower together again quickly. She steps out and slips back into that amazing maid outfit. I stayed undressed watching her squeeze back into that amazing outfit. I start to get hard again. I walk over and pull her close. She strokes my rock hard cock, and says "more?". I nod and reach for my wallet. I pull another $230 to extend for an hour. she takes the money and takes it out to the reception.

While she's out I grab a condom and slip it on. As she steps back in, I pull her onto the bed, slide her panties aside and pump her hard in doggy. Having already cum twice, i was super hard and pumping her as hard as I could. That maid outfit was such a turn on. With my heavy pounding, her tits fall out from the top. The mirrors in the room offer an amazing view. As I cum hard and deep in her pussy, I glance at my watch to see that 45 minutes had passed.

This time my cock goes down for the count.

We lay down on the bed spent. She slips the condom off and cleans me up. We lay on the bed with her hand on my cock fondling me. It was an amazing session.

This girl really makes time fly, so make sure you have plenty of cash on you.

I hope you liked this AR because I enjoyed writing it.

Happy Punting,

Rogue

[/I]
    great AR bro...

Hi bro’s, tested yoyo last night and approve. In terms of looks, Yoyo isn’t my cup of tea, she does have a nice face though and quirky attitude. Her deepthroat is quite good, she can go quite deep, but it didn’t last as long as I’d like and I feel she could improve on the up and down head bobbing movements. In between sucking she would stop and say her mouth is small and my cock is big and talk in Chinese and I just felt like saying you don’t need to say that just keep going. It would make me go soft each time. Her handjob technique was not good, would jerk you off at the base of your cock which does nothing for me rather than the head of the cock. After the buzzer went off I decided to facefuck her while she was deepthroating and got into a good rhythm. That was what worked and a few minutes later I exploded it was a good orgasm. Diamond was worthwhile as she did an enjoyable CIM. One girl to add to the list. Cheers rogue for trying out first.

Yoyo is on today. Book to ensure seeing this honey.