Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginza....Response

Banned

Ginza....Response

I wrote a piece about two weeks ago about my disappointment with the Ginza's use of fake photos
    It wasn't a nasty piece .Just explaining my position
    It was taken down quickly
    I received a PM from Ginza indicating that they were still customer focused and would do something about it
    Nice that they bothered to respond
    Anyone noticed a difference in photos used...?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They still use representative photos for some girls, interestingly two girls have the same representative photo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza is a business, so as long as they still generate their target revenue I don't think they will change.

And ginza have built their reputation for so long, so even there's some complaint here in this forum most ppl will still go to Ginza as their first choice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    Ginza is a business, so as long as they still generate their target revenue I don't think they will change.

And ginza have built their reputation for so long, so even there's some complaint here in this forum most ppl will still go to Ginza as their first choice.
    Ginza has ceased to be my first choice
    Disappointment has led to seek elsewhere with some agreeable results
    Why would they need to determine target revenue...?
    They would have zero debt and only have to cover fixed costs
    They don't have shareholders per se
    They don't manufacture or export
    The sex industry is based on discretionary expenditure
    When an economy tanks high end establishments decline or have need to Improve service and lower prices to remain competitive for the discretionary dollar
    Fake photos from a business that generates millions of dollars pa for its owners is not acceptable as the cost/time involved would be minimal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had an amazing run at GE whole 2019 til Feb this year's lockdown. Have been seeing quite a lot negative comments since then. I always been a defender for Ginza. Just curious to find out and haven't got a chance as I have been addicted to someone.

Finally popped in 479 one night recently. Did feel the vibe was a little different and a wierd. 10pm was told most girls were busy. Recommended a girl A* who was priced at 260/hr.

Skip the details and some minor disappointments here and there, she refused kissing!! I was even astonished how bluntly she said she didn't like kissing. I scratched my head and it's like the first time a girl rejected kissing in can't remember how many years with Ginza. And she was with the shop for a while.

Then I knew it's no longer the same Ginza as before. I would say this A* was an OK punt if at a 150/hr shop. Glad I only went for 45mins.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I had an amazing run at GE whole 2019 til Feb this year's lockdown. Have been seeing quite a lot negative comments since then. I always been a defender for Ginza. Just curious to find out and haven't got a chance as I have been addicted to someone.

Finally popped in 479 one night recently. Did feel the vibe was a little different and a wierd. 10pm was told most girls were busy. Recommended a girl A* who was priced at 260/hr.

Skip the details and some minor disappointments here and there, she refused kissing!! I was even astonished how bluntly she said she didn't like kissing. I scratched my head and it's like the first time a girl rejected kissing in can't remember how many years with Ginza. And she was with the shop for a while.

Then I knew it's no longer the same Ginza as before. I would say this A* was an OK punt if at a 150/hr shop. Glad I only went for 45mins.
    I think some girls are a bit weary of kissing due to the coronavirus...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yes.understandably so...I would understand if a girl also said no to DATY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Appreciate this. But she had a choice not to work if she was weary about any infection. They had the choice to be upfront and tell customers that DFK, DATY, DD etc. all these previous Ginza branded standards were no longer on the manu for any girl. The only thing they were upfront and transparent with was the 260/hr rate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can confirm that the quality and service has gone down for the past couple of months and yes can confirm that they are using fake pics from chinese forums/blogs.

Ok punts only and they had limited roster B- to be honest.

Since the coronavirus, I find it harder to get full on DFK these days !

My idea of full on DFK is when a girl extended her tongue and explored every corner of my mouth. Now most of them only extend their tongues and wrestle with mine outside the mouth, maybe they are thinking tongue contacts outside the mouth is safer ? Haha
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am sorry to say that after a couple of years of not even exploring other places, post lockdown I had a couple of experiences at 278 that made me look elsewhere. I understand because of travel restrictions they do not have the usual flow of Japanese ladies, but still... My very last punt there was a huge dud. And the use of fake photos is infuriating.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sad to hear, Ginza has been a favourite for a long time... but I also haven't been for a while.

Despite things possibly changing from the management side, surely our favourite girls are still providing the service they used to?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Ginza let you see the girls before choosing or walk away?

I don't know about this post. You made your point once, got a response directly from the shop, then bring it up again?

I am by no means a regular there but every girl I have seen is the same as the picture. Sure, they might have had their hair done, lost or put on weight, not made up as well as photos etc etc, but it is them.

How much are you paying to be on this forum?

Business is changing.....the situation is difficult and unfortunately many times some shops apply "cheap marketing" = fake photos = attract customers as flys.

When you show up the girls are not so uggly... and you will never see the girl from the ad of course!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Appreciate this. But she had a choice not to work if she was weary about any infection. They had the choice to be upfront and tell customers that DFK, DATY, DD etc. all these previous Ginza branded standards were no longer on the manu for any girl. The only thing they were upfront and transparent with was the 260/hr rate.
    By the same token, why couldn't you have asked whether the girl you picked kisses or not?
    Plus, I am pretty sure (unlike M5; not bashing on M5 here), Ginza or any other shop never promises you DFK when you choose a Diamond girl.
    It's your own assumption that failed you.
    Haven't you heard from TV news "We live in an unprecedented time"?...People are trying to put food on the table and stay healthy at the same time.

I went 479 few weeks back. I was going to choose Fei Fei because I found her photos hot.
    She has this milfy, slutty quality to her photos.
    When I walked in, I asked Liz first but I knew she would be busy so I asked for Fei Fei second.
    Tony and Yuki immediately shook heir head saying: We would recommend you choose Lisa; We have had feedback on Fei Fei and it's not all positive.
    And I can vouch that Lisa's service was top-notch; DFK'ed her like no tomorrow.

So, I don't know what the fuss is about. I am pretty sure if you ask them, they will tell you who is good.
    However, I do agree with some of the punters on photos of some of the Chinese girls being too airbrushed.
    That's a genuine complain.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    By the same token, why couldn't you have asked whether the girl you picked kisses or not?
    Plus, I am pretty sure (unlike M5; not bashing on M5 here), Ginza or any other shop never promises you DFK when you choose a Diamond girl.
    It's your own assumption that failed you.
    Haven't you heard from TV news "We live in an unprecedented time"?...People are trying to put food on the table and stay healthy at the same time.
    My own assumptions did fail me. I never had to ask anything for so many years, and now I have to run due diligence at Ginza before purchase.

It wasn't my first punt in Sydney. I still struggle to accept the fact that with the diamond price they charge, I have to ask if the girl can do kissing.

I know we all live in an unprecedented time. Punters and WLs all affected. If a WL concerned health and safety and wanted to reduce the level of intimacy, fine just stick to standard service or work in a massage shop, whatever they feel comfortable. Not in a "diamond" shop.

If I were to express compassion towards anyone financially, most of the Ginza girls would be at the bottom of my list. Food and shelter is just a tiny fraction of their expenses.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My own assumptions did fail me. I never had to ask anything for so many years, and now I have to run due diligence at Ginza before purchase.

It wasn't my first punt in Sydney. I still struggle to accept the fact that with the diamond price they charge, I have to ask if the girl can do kissing.

I know we all live in an unprecedented time. Punters and WLs all affected. If a WL concerned health and safety and wanted to reduce the level of intimacy, fine just stick to standard service or work in a massage shop, whatever they feel comfortable. Not in a "diamond" shop.

If I were to express compassion towards anyone financially, most of the Ginza girls would be at the bottom of my list. Food and shelter is just a tiny fraction of their expenses.
    Is just how much the shop and girl can get out of you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Question is whether a representative photo vs a photoshopped photo is preferred. These days most places aren't posting straight photos.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Is just how much the shop and girl can get out of you.
    Which should be determined by how much I can get out of the shop and girl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast