Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginza....Response

Banned
    This forum is multi functional.It's a place for providers to advertise.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Which should be determined by how much I can get out of the shop and girl.
    That is call supply and demand we are at the equilibrium that both side are happy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I don't know about this post. You made your point once, got a response directly from the shop, then bring it up again?

I am by no means a regular there but every girl I have seen is the same as the picture. Sure, they might have had their hair done, lost or put on weight, not made up as well as photos etc etc, but it is them.

How much are you paying to be on this forum?
    This forum is multi functional.It's a place for providers to advertise. A place for punters to share information and in some cases provide feedback to the service providers.I have been visiting Ginza its various incarnations for a decade.I provided some innocuous feedback because I felt they'd lost a step.The post lasted 45 minutes and was taken down.Ginza contacted me and said they'd look into it and still valued my custom.Again I provided an update on their feedback to me.Others have also provided feedback to Ginza.The original post was not seen by many in its 45 minute web life
    My understanding is that providers pay a fee to advertise their services.Punters respond by attending the shops and enjoying the services advertised and paying a fee
    Not being an advertiser I pay no fee.My fee is paid when I visit a shop or service provider
    I provided feedback.Ginza responded.
    Have they acted on the feedback.?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Why was your post taken down? Sorry I didn’t get to read it but I assumed it’s constructive feedback so not sure why that happened.

Shop Owner
    We apologise for the disappointments you feel, although it’s difficult, we would try our best to rectify the photos problems, although it might take a lot of persuasion to the girls . One thing we can assure our customers is your most satisfied visits is always our primary goal.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    she refused kissing!!
    Sorry about that, you can tell the receiptionist when u finish. So they can talk to the girl to fix this problem
    I will pm you now
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I think some girls are a bit weary of kissing due to the coronavirus...
    The girls are fooling themselves if they are worried about catching coronavirus from DFK. The chance and source of transmission of infection from Infected people can be from much more basic contact than DFK. It could happen as soon as the punter walks through the door.

We are all taking a risk of catching Coronavirus here, both girls and punters, but lucky we live in NSW, rather than VIC. Most girls appear to weigh up the risk in a similar way to the risk of catching STDs.

See:
    https://apple.news/Aaou7AnfyTjuKB_rJM3B54A

It’s a roll of the dice for both parties. Fortunately the risk here (NSW) is comparatively very low. But it could still happen as it could from us catching a taxi or a bus, going to a bar or even a supermarket.

If the girls and punters are going to have sex with customers, then not doing DFK won’t make any difference to their chance of catching Coronavirus if they are still kissing, licking, or breathing within a short distance of each other and touching surfaces that may have been touched by an infected person.

It may be there are other reasons for not doing DFK, which may be they have had to join this industry to survive financially, or the fall in service levels reported previously. But very few girls are being advertised as “new to the industry”, so who knows?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Lol yea. Won’t DFK in fear of corona but will lick ass. I reckon they just don’t want to kiss.

If corona was so hard to catch that you’d need to have your tongue in someone’s mouth to catch it then this pandemic would of been over long ago.

Some girls just provide bad service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol yea. Won’t DFK in fear of corona but will lick ass. I reckon they just don’t want to kiss.

If corona was so hard to catch that you’d need to have your tongue in someone’s mouth to catch it then this pandemic would of been over long ago.

Agreed the girls who don’t want to kiss just don’t want to kiss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Yeah bro Meng, agree completely!

Imagine the questions that would be asked about WTF has gone on in Melbourne if your statement was actually the case??!!! Lots of people walking around tongue kissing strangers and passing on the virus!!! I am sorry to make light of this terrible pandemic that has claimed 1+ million lives and infected nearly 38 million. But your suggestion did make me chuckle.

Comes back to the point that if they don't do full Diamond, they shouldn't charge for full Diamond.

AA

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Yeah bro Meng, agree completely!

Imagine the questions that would be asked about WTF has gone on in Melbourne if your statement was actually the case??!!! Lots of people walking around tongue kissing strangers and passing on the virus!!! I am sorry to make light of this terrible pandemic that has claimed 1+ million lives and infected nearly 38 million. But your suggestion did make me chuckle.

Comes back to the point that if they don't do full Diamond, they shouldn't charge for full Diamond.

AA
    Don't think the girl said she won't kiss because of COVID. That wasn't on bro holi_day's post.
    This whole assumption that the girl used COVID as an excuse not to kiss only started when bro Willisno replied saying "these days it is hard to get DFK because of COVID"... He was just generalising, but it has now morphed into being the original complaint, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Don't think the girl said she won't kiss because of COVID. That wasn't on bro holi_day's post.
    This whole assumption that the girl used COVID as an excuse not to kiss only started when bro Willisno replied saying "these days it is hard to get DFK because of COVID"... He was just generalising, but it has now morphed into being the original complaint, lol!
    That’s how the forum works, haha ! Usually if you read the last post on a second page of a thread, you wouldn’t be able to guess what the OP was about !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have a lot of respect for Wilson and what he’s been able to create at Ginza. I would argue that for many years now, no other shop has consistently recruited the same quality of girls that provide a plethora of incredible services as Ginza girls. Their reputation used to speak volumes to Ginza’s success.

That said, I returned to Sydney after a long stint working in WA and visited the sister shop (used to be Black Cat) a month ago.

I won’t reveal WL name coz this post isn’t a review but to make a point. Whilst she was very pretty her attitude and service was definitely NOT what I’ve experienced at Ginza ..ever. Didn’t want to kiss, was unwilling to accommodate a simple request to break her routine and give me a bbbj while seated instead of on bed ....😳 the whole session was cordial but robotic

So, personally I think the change in standard is true and not ‘imagined’ by so many punters. Albeit probably only a couple of bad apples whilst the rest are still sensational.

The fake photos is sad to hear. Totally unnecessary for a shop like this. Mgt PLEASE rectify this, not worth losing business over a fake photo. I’d rather a representative photo BUT shop must label as ‘representative photo only’.

I hope it can return to its glory days again soon.
    Happy punting guys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I too am a regular of Ginza even since their Tokyo Cats days. I hope they figure this out soon as even if there are still a few great girls over there, I find myself less motivated to go and try new ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    I too am a regular of Ginza even since their Tokyo Cats days. I hope they figure this out soon as even if there are still a few great girls over there, I find myself less motivated to go and try new ones.
    I've punted at almost every FS place in Sydney and Canberra in the past 10 years. I started going to Ginza after discovering AUS99 about 5 years ago. I found Wilson to be very helpful and accurate whenever I asked for recommendations. He always said, "Every girl same service", when I asked what girls would provide and you knew you could rely on this. The Website pics were usually authentic and so many young stunners! I also followed Rooter's "form guide" and found this to be reliable. Great times, but I guess nothing stays the same forever. Most places are now more hit and miss. Need to look a bit harder and shop around to find good value for money now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I find more and more often that it is difficult to relate ginza / 278 club girl to their photos on website.
    For example:
    Honey is nowhere look like her photos. Cute face but looks like a different person.
    Elsa looks skinny in photos, especially in the photo at table. That gives impression of a skinny gym girl yet glamorous. In reality, a bit chubby, still pretty face but opposite with impression from photos and face is really hard to think same person.
    Joyce also hard time to connect person with photos. There is no way I can tell those are her photos.
    Some photos are real like Alice and S but of course need some time to connect photos to the girls because they must use app to enhance beauty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12