Thread: Diana - thicc korean nympho

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Diana - thicc korean nympho

Hi gents,

Long time lurker, first time poster here so please bear with me as i try to build my own AR style ! This punt was from quite a while ago, so as i'm building my style of writing I will be posting my more memorable punts !

After a few very stressful days of work, I needed to release some much needed pent up energy & steam. Not wanting to take a risk punting at my local I gave 5star a quick buzz on wechat to see the lineup available. Only Diana & Ashley were available on the times i requested, decisions decisions.. Was a hard toss up but eventually chose Diana since I hadn't had any Korean in a while

First Impressions
    Arriving abit earlier than the booking time, I opted to sit in the waiting room to have a quick smoke before Diana popped in to introduce herself. As I was putting out my durry Diana popped her head in & gave a super warm introduction to herself. My god was she a stunner, snow white skin, tall (almost as tall as me) & thiccc.

Foreplay
    As we strip are stripping to get into the shower she shows off & flaunts her amazingly big & bouncy boobs. Joining me in the shower I feel my junior immediately turn rock hard as i first laid my hands on them, my god were they soft, I would say D-E cup in size & without any enhancement.

As i was drying off from the shower Diana approached me & immediately started DFK, not even dry I reciprocated as we just dropped the towels & moved to the bed. Now Diana did have braces which may be a turnoff for some, but even for the most avid braces hater the enthusiasm with her DFK will definitely make up for it!

As we finished up drooling over eachother Diana moved down & begun BBBJ on my junior, now with previous experiences when the WL had braces there would always be the odd nick or mistake when it came to bbbj, not with Diana though absolutely heavenly bbbj the perfect balance between sucking pressure & tongue play.

After a godly 15-20mins of pure bliss we moved to DATY, being an avid eater i slurped happily on both her tight holes. With soft whimpering moans Diana was absolutely loving the attention on her kitty & asshole.

Fucking
    After almost 10minutes of straight eating I couldn't take it anymore & Diana dom'd me up, first position was mish, Diana gave such a sexual & horny stare as I thrusted deep into her tight pussy while lightly choking her. She pulled me closer & I started to DFK while continuing to thrust, having such a tight pussy & view it was so hard for me not to finish right then and there.

Taking a short breather she commented that I was a naughty boy eating her asshole out then DFK'ing her, which i replied it looked like you absolutely loved it which she cheekily agreed with. I told her to get on all 4's which she happily obliged, ramming her pussy from behind was just as good of a view as mish, her thicc ass jiggled with every thrust, her asshole peeking as i pulled her asscheeks back. Not being able to take any further I told her that im going to cum, after one final thrust I collapsed onto her both out of breath.

Afterplay Smalltalk
    As we both caught our breath laying there, Diana told me that she was originally from Brisbane & had only came down to Sydney for a short stay. Being here for over 10+ years her English was fantastic & only had a slight accent, after a bunch of small talk the buzzer went off with no hurry at all we washed eachother off & said our goodbyes.

Overall
    I'm not sure if Diana is still at 5Star as this was quite a while ago (before the QLD border closure from covid) but if im ever up Brisbane way i'm definitely looking her up for a punt!

11/10 as the usual standard for punts with 5Star ladies!

For all the experienced AR reporters, please let me know how this is ! Would love to hear feedback & see how I can improve the AR's.

Quote Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    Hi gents,

Long time lurker, first time poster here so please bear with me as i try to build my own AR style ! This punt was from quite a while ago, so as i'm building my style of writing I will be posting my more memorable punts !

After a few very stressful days of work, I needed to release some much needed pent up energy & steam. Not wanting to take a risk punting at my local I gave 5star a quick buzz on wechat to see the lineup available. Only Diana & Ashley were available on the times i requested, decisions decisions.. Was a hard toss up but eventually chose Diana since I hadn't had any Korean in a while

First Impressions
    Arriving abit earlier than the booking time, I opted to sit in the waiting room to have a quick smoke before Diana popped in to introduce herself. As I was putting out my durry Diana popped her head in & gave a super warm introduction to herself. My god was she a stunner, snow white skin, tall (almost as tall as me) & thiccc.

Foreplay
    As we strip are stripping to get into the shower she shows off & flaunts her amazingly big & bouncy boobs. Joining me in the shower I feel my junior immediately turn rock hard as i first laid my hands on them, my god were they soft, I would say D-E cup in size & without any enhancement.

As i was drying off from the shower Diana approached me & immediately started DFK, not even dry I reciprocated as we just dropped the towels & moved to the bed. Now Diana did have braces which may be a turnoff for some, but even for the most avid braces hater the enthusiasm with her DFK will definitely make up for it!

As we finished up drooling over eachother Diana moved down & begun BBBJ on my junior, now with previous experiences when the WL had braces there would always be the odd nick or mistake when it came to bbbj, not with Diana though absolutely heavenly bbbj the perfect balance between sucking pressure & tongue play.

After a godly 15-20mins of pure bliss we moved to DATY, being an avid eater i slurped happily on both her tight holes. With soft whimpering moans Diana was absolutely loving the attention on her kitty & asshole.

Fucking
    After almost 10minutes of straight eating I couldn't take it anymore & Diana dom'd me up, first position was mish, Diana gave such a sexual & horny stare as I thrusted deep into her tight pussy while lightly choking her. She pulled me closer & I started to DFK while continuing to thrust, having such a tight pussy & view it was so hard for me not to finish right then and there.

Taking a short breather she commented that I was a naughty boy eating her asshole out then DFK'ing her, which i replied it looked like you absolutely loved it which she cheekily agreed with. I told her to get on all 4's which she happily obliged, ramming her pussy from behind was just as good of a view as mish, her thicc ass jiggled with every thrust, her asshole peeking as i pulled her asscheeks back. Not being able to take any further I told her that im going to cum, after one final thrust I collapsed onto her both out of breath.

Afterplay Smalltalk
    As we both caught our breath laying there, Diana told me that she was originally from Brisbane & had only came down to Sydney for a short stay. Being here for over 10+ years her English was fantastic & only had a slight accent, after a bunch of small talk the buzzer went off with no hurry at all we washed eachother off & said our goodbyes.

Overall
    I'm not sure if Diana is still at 5Star as this was quite a while ago (before the QLD border closure from covid) but if im ever up Brisbane way i'm definitely looking her up for a punt!

11/10 as the usual standard for punts with 5Star ladies!

For all the experienced AR reporters, please let me know how this is ! Would love to hear feedback & see how I can improve the AR's.
    Nice review, but that clause in bold puzzles me, Brisbane 5* ???
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

This sounds like Asian Star in Brisbane, not 5 Star in Woollomooloo, but yeah confusing because 5 Star has a Korean Diana as well.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Mr I, your AR was a joy to read. I love your “fly on the wall” style. Don’t change. And please keep your reviews coming.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Nice review, but that clause in bold puzzles me, Brisbane 5* ???
    Thanks mate !

Ah the Brisbane is referencing where Diana was from originally ! She was originally only going
    to stay in Sydney for a little while but due to Covid she was unable to get back across the border.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am getting confused as well but looks so so yummy

Quote Originally Posted by Rimboy85 View Post
    I am getting confused as well but looks so so yummy
    Yummy should not be Confusing
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks mate !

Ah the Brisbane is referencing where Diana was from originally ! She was originally only going
    to stay in Sydney for a little while but due to Covid she was unable to get back across the border.
    Thx for the AR. How accurate is the picture you reckon?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taragon View Post
    Thx for the AR. How accurate is the picture you reckon?
    I would say its fairly accurate ! She is a little thicc'er in real life though compared to the photo, but definately not fat or overweight. In my eyes/perspective its the perfect body shape!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She sounds great

Thank you Mr Irezumi

Korean DIANA

166cm. D. Diamond...

booking 0417 110 110

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc