Thread: Jay - super cute

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jay - super cute

Hi gents,

Im a long time reader, first time ARer so I hope you like it. Also, this was a great session, highly recommend. anything I comment on is just me being picky and finding flaws that most ppl might not care about since it was a great time.

date - 8th oct 2020
    lady - C Jay
    time - 1 hr
    Shop - No 5 marrickville
    appearance - 8/10 She is a super adorable little thing. She is super cute with big eyes and a nice cute smile!
    body- 8/10 she is a really small cute girl, most likely in her early 20s. She has small little boobs so if your a big boob guy then maybe not your cup of tea.
    service - 8/10 DFK,69,DATY (CIM i think its an option but i didnt try)

Went over to N5M this afternoon and booked Jay for my first time. arrived and was ushered into a room. a sec later came Jay. We greeted each other with a nice hug and then she directed me into the shower. I got undressed and headed into the shower. she joined not too long after and washed me up. she then gave me a decent BBBJ.

onto the bed and we made out with good DFK. then she started to move down and gave me some nice BBBJ again. then she moved onto 69. she has a very nice pink little thing. so had 69 for maybe 5 mins until she put on the com and started to ride me. I love it when a girl does CW with her knees up so shes squating which she did for a bit till i could tell she was getting tired.

so we moved over to Mish and I was going hard on top. Then I started to hear her moaning more and moving her body more so I kept going at it. eventually I arrived and was so hot and spent. I rolled over and she cleaned me up and cuddle up with me. we then talked with her phone for a while and I was getting ready for round 2 but my fella was tired so we just cuddle and kissed. her dfk were good but about half way into the session she was that into dfk anymore. ( i hope it wasnt me)

the buzzer went off and she helped me to the shower and washed me off again. we then got dressed and i kissed her goodbye.

I think this was worth my money and time. would recommend her for sure. hope you guys like it and I hope to write more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jay is one of my favourites! Great AR & I look forward to your future reviews 💪

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got to agree 100% with TimidTom!
    I booked to see Jay last week based on reviews and she certainly lived up to expectations. The communication challenge was no big deal and she certainly managed to squirm, moan & give positive feedback in other ways!
    She’s no doubt one of the cutest, most petite girls that I’ve seen and the GFE cuddling under a towel took me way back to my teenage years!! That doesn’t detract from her sexiness and while her BBBJs were a little toothy, they definitely weren’t lacking in enthusiasm. Very positive response from DATY, great DFK and a long slow finish in CG made this quite a memorable punt for me. Sadly I wasn’t in a position to extend when she requested but I will be back

I want to see this Jay girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol...bbbj were toothy! True. But Jay is such a cutie indeed. Very good vibes with her and she tries her best to make sure the customer is happy. I noticed that when I lifted her up while standing and tried to bang her, she will grab on to you close and tight, hence restricting how hard you can bang her. I didn't mind. ( Becos she's so small and light, I guess everyone wants to do her in that position). But she is one of the prettiest Asian girls I have ever seen. Very gentle and friendly personality. 10/10 for me. Thanks to everyone for their reviews of her on this forum. Picked her straight away after reading about her on this forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Totally agree, nothing better than this beautiful small woman riding you in CG in the squatting position. Need to see Jay again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking at the no.5 website yesterday and Jay is not on the list of girls anymore. Did she leave? Damn, at least I got to see her a few times

Jay hot hot hot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally got my chance to see this gem today, and she was everything this forum promised me lol.
    When we first got on the bed, she cuddled up to me and wrapped her towel around the both of us. Fuckin heartboner.
    Plus upon leaving she put in a translator "thank you, wish we had more time together" <3
    Surprised such a tiny thing can take such a hard dicking, either she's gifted or you've all done a number on her already xD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much is Jay for an hour. There are different rates on the site?

Jay would be $250/ hr

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is Jay working tomorrow?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her today as I'm in the process of moving house and damn did I need some relief lol
    Did that ever hit the spot; she walked in wearing that exact cropped schoolgirl uniform from her photos, very playful and naughty, lots of smiling and eye contact, and it still amazes me how she's more communicative (and easier to do so with) than most others despite being deaf :P
    Keen for the next time, what an absolute gem. Hold onto her N5M, spoil her if need be xD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes dont lose her. I want to see her again and again and again lol

Guys, Jay is on roster today~