Thread: MSOG in rnt?

Jsmith8888

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always book for an hour. Ask the girl nicely if she'll give you a hj first, then massage then another hj to finish. I've never been knocked back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is one of the advantages of having a regular. Tell her you want a double shot, when and how, and tip her extra accordingly say $70+ for the added bonus to stay in the good books. Communication... It’s a win win my friend.

Mimi @ Burwood was famous for her willingness to provide multiple shots ! Unfortunately she is probably still outside of the country.

The mamasan double at QVB is also very flexible in giving more shots if you can manage, just let Nic know before you start so that they can get right on to IT and not wasting time for the MASSAGE......... haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    This is one of the advantages of having a regular. Tell her you want a double shot, when and how, and tip her extra accordingly say $70+ for the added bonus to stay in the good books. Communication... It’s a win win my friend.
    This. Sometimes the girl does it without any extra charge if she likes you I usually ask for a handjob to start, massage, then finish with another. Massage usually feels better too if you get it out of your system at the start!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tell your ML at the start what you want (or mamasan before).
    Should not be a problem.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well i have been rushed after 1 shot many a times. May be next time need to explain beforehand.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is a massage shop near burwood station on railway parade I use to go there and ask the girl no massage just hj as many times as you can, chuck a 100$ down but I could only cum 3 times

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    There is a massage shop near burwood station on railway parade I use to go there and ask the girl no massage just hj as many times as you can, chuck a 100$ down but I could only cum 3 times
    You sure made it easy for the ML. Skip part 1 and straight to HJ. In the end, you spent $160 right?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea roughly around 150-160 cause I paid for the room 1 hour at the front desk and I tipped the girl 100$

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree that it's simply down to good and clear communication. I always ask the girl nicely at the start and almost always is fine. Some may ask for an extra $20 or so in the RnT joints but it depends YMMV.