Thread: Brothel Receptionist

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brothel Receptionist

G'day lads,

Got sent this job role from a mate its an ad for a receptionst role at a St Peters brothel.
    Im sure there's somebody amongst this forum who prob has a fancy of being one heres your chance

https://www.seek.com.au/job/50679039...0-1b90f3b7453f

Banned
    More a vacancy for a female than a gnarly old bloke

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That would be the worst job for a guy, you will just get blue balls seeing hot girls everyday. Do you think that working there can get you freebies lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very tempting to quit my job and apply for this position, then what will my partner think? Will she be pissed? Always has been my dream to run a high end brothel, may be when I am old and gray will step into that world

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nah man, just spend 2/3 of your paycheck when you get there and knock a good one out, you'll be fine for the day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    That would be the worst job for a guy, you will just get blue balls seeing hot girls everyday. Do you think that working there can get you freebies lol
    the worst part would be dealing with dickhead punters not paying in full or w/e. being around hot ladies all day would be the fun part. mind you a lot of them are probably crazy hot messes.

I couldn't imagine a worse job.... shit customers, moody girls, cleaning, washing, managing rosters so everyone is happy. Punters are a fussy bunch.....fuck that shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    considering seeing some of the horrible shit people post on here about how they treat girls and even overhearing shit while in a session a couple of times I would be tempted to just start a punch on with people in the shop
    Gee what did you hear while in a session?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    considering seeing some of the horrible shit people post on here about how they treat girls and even overhearing shit while in a session a couple of times I would be tempted to just start a punch on with people in the shop
    Yup. Totally agree.
    Once had to help an owner intervene (half way through my own session) when some cunt wouldn't take no for an answer from a ml for something.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I couldn't imagine a worse job.... shit customers, moody girls, cleaning, washing, managing rosters so everyone is happy. Punters are a fussy bunch.....fuck that shit.
    Ab.
    So.
    Lutely.
    Even if you take just the past couple of months on here, guys whinging because a girl looks taller in photos and boycotting a shop, girls punching on because one was getting more customers, guys upset because girls aren't charging $30 for fs in a massage shop etc. I reckon even Gandhi would have bottled someone after running a shop for a month if this is the kind of shit you have to deal with on a regular basis.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I couldn't imagine a worse job....
    You don't have to. In the gold jewelery making districts of Indian cities Dilaiks swim naked through the mud in the sewers and when they emerge they scrape the shitty mud off and pan it hoping for a few flecks of gold that have entered the sewers. Then they repeat this, all day.

And yes, when they emerge literally covered in shit they are genuinely untouchables.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    You don't have to. In the gold jewelery making districts of Indian cities Dilaiks swim naked through the mud in the sewers and when they emerge they scrape the shitty mud off and pan it hoping for a few flecks of gold that have entered the sewers. Then they repeat this, all day.

And yes, when they emerge literally covered in shit they are genuinely untouchables.
    And a new leader for "worst job" has emerged...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    And a new leader for "worst job" has emerged...
    Our government is checking our sewerage to detect traces of COVID-19 and not gold. I'm sure there's a lot of COVID-19 in those Indian sewers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did any of you guys remember Bibi, the super-hot Korean receptionist from Golden Flower at 27 Regent St Chippendale (around 2014)?

Around 7 years ago, I remember there was a girl called Candy at Golden Flower. She was a friend of K girl Misha.
    I used to visit Candy regularly as she was really busty and provided me full-on DFK (Had to see her more than 3 times to wear her down).
    When one of my session with her ended earlier, I got to talking with her and told her that I have hots for BiBi the receiptionist.
    And Candy being a real tropper told me: "You want her? I will proposition her on your behalf. How much you willing to pay?"
    I jokingly said: $1000 for a night.
    And Candy was like: That seems fair!
    Then I asked her: Have you done this before or something?
    She was like: "NO! but I am her friend and I can jokingly ask her".
    (And that's one of the perks of being a regular).

Next time I met Candy, after our session, she told me: She said OK.
    I was like: What the hell!...No wonder Bibi was being a little flirty while I was paying for Candy.

Unfortunately, I never took up on the offer. But sometimes I regret it. She was a fine looking Korean girl.
    Anyway, just a little tidbits from the past.