Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give a ride to station nearby

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ah-D View Post
    Different to giving ML a ride, but once I was the last customer and the ML said she was hungry and ask anywhere good to eat at Surry Hills.

I now wonder if she was hinting that she wants to have dinner with me. Or I'm just thinking too much.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
    Probably more a case that she wants someone to buy her dinner, rather than have dinner with you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Probably more a case that she wants someone to buy her dinner, rather than have dinner with you.
    Hmm...If that's the case, she would ask that "someone" the question. If she wasn't keen on going out with AhD bro she would have said something like she was planning to go out eating with friends or some sort to AVOID AhD inviting her out.

Haha...I am probably over thinking it.😄

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doing that too often and never thought it’s something unusual... even had sent a girl’s friends (also WLs) home after seeing her off at the airport. Just as we got to the car, each of us got a text from her. Mine read “I’ll come back to chop your thing off if you dare take them for a double.”

The two friends seem to have got a similar message and went chuckling.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm okay with giving them a ride to the station. Anything more I'd be uncomfortable with..

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Doing that too often and never thought it’s something unusual... even had sent a girl’s friends (also WLs) home after seeing her off at the airport. Just as we got to the car, each of us got a text from her. Mine read “I’ll come back to chop your thing off if you dare take them for a double.”

The two friends seem to have got a similar message and went chuckling.
    Haha. What's your point bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    Have punters on here just been burned to bad by these ladies cause there is a lot of pessimism surrounding it. Whilst some might be purely monetary gain, others do have feelings as well and might have no other options for work. Some do just genuinely want to find a nice guy who will treat them well. You find women in corporate that are cut throat and ones that are genuine.
    It's all about the money money money....it makes the world go....and why single these girls out...they are in it for money....and more they can make any way they will.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Hmm...If that's the case, she would ask that "someone" the question. If she wasn't keen on going out with AhD bro she would have said something like she was planning to go out eating with friends or some sort to AVOID AhD inviting her out.

Haha...I am probably over thinking it.😄
    Nah mate, you were spot on. Punters really need to brush up on the subtlety department, lol!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Haha. What's your point bro?
    Just recalled some funny moments. And, being quite amused how many thoughts and concerns people put into it. To me, it’s just something simple and usual.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had a regular ask me for a 3K Gucci bag on Saturday...she's not a regular anymore.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Was part your punter patter .. I’m a chef ?

Which of you have driven an ML to the ATM
    Who needs to drive to Atm when there's already one in the premises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Had a regular ask me for a 3K Gucci bag on Saturday...she's not a regular anymore.
    Good on you for staying strong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who needs to drive to Atm when there's already one in the premises.

You guys still don't get it. Whe a women says she needs to find an ATM, she wants some cash from you!! Not a f**cking ATM to withdraw from her bank account!!! 🤣🤣

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    You guys still don't get it. Whe a women says she needs to find an ATM, she wants some cash from you!! Not a f**cking ATM to withdraw from her bank account!!! 🤣🤣
    Well realised sir

It quickly can get very expensive when trying to ingratiate oneself with an ML (working girl) . 😂

Banned
    Different to giving ML a ride, but once I was the last customer and the ML said she was hungry and ask anywhere good to eat at Surry Hills.

I now wonder if she was hinting that she wants to have dinner with me. Or I'm just thinking too much.

Thinking too much mate. Some girls work long shifts and probably have no breaks in between customers. Of course they may be hungry and bring it up. Nothing wrong with having dinner with these girls. This may give you an opportunity to get to know the girl better.

One time, a ML mentioned being hungry and she was finishing work after being with me. She suggested we go for dinner not far from the shop. What made us somewhat uncomfortable was to see the owner with another ML walk past us and say hi while we were having dinner together. I guess the owner didn't appear to have any issues but it's probably best to find a restaurant that is not too close to the shop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12