Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give a ride to station nearby

Senior Member(無間使者)

Give a ride to station nearby

Have bros here experienced Thier ML asking them to be dropped off at a nearby station if they are the last customer for the evening?... I had a couple of request recently, one of them was meeting the ML for first time....I was surprised at how trusting this ML was to step into my car all alone to be dropped of at a nearby station...she told me normally her work mates and her would uber it to the station but since we were just a bit behind time she asked me to drop her...

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    227 yeah? Haha many times bro a few of the regulars I’ll drive all the way to city if I’m the last one since I live there too.

Yes, a number of times. Think they quickly read who they can trust and not. (And some may well be thai boxer or other martial arts.....)

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith8888 View Post
    Sounds very risky of her. Maybe the alternative of waiting outside the shop and getting an uber alone would be worse.

How was the session?
    And who says uber drivers safer than customer...... agree standing and waiting in some of the areas the shops are is higher risk too.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    being in a car is only slightly more dangerous than being anywhere else with another person. i get there there were some high profile hitch hiker murders decades ago but it's not really a thing.

the main reason it's more dangerous is because of the slight risk of a car accident.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If I am her last customer of the day, I will offer her a ride.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did that in purpose one time knowing that ML live pretty far and i booked last session with her. with limited bus and train at night, she agreed even she said she need to check with mamasan.

I drove her all the way to her apartment and she gave me hug after. I remembered she changed first and she looked even cuter than she was in the room. Tight jeans and glasses, type that make me thinking she is nerd than a ML.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    I did that in purpose one time
    That's a little on the creepy side lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taragon View Post
    That's a little on the creepy side lol
    only if he wanted to do something creepy.

most people would think this entire website is creepy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    If I am her last customer of the day, I will offer her a ride.
    I always book the last time and generally drive her home, not the station. There are a lot here not giving the ML any credit. She just seen you in all your glory, cleaned the pipes and now your worried for her safety. She has selected you because she thinks you are her safety. Be gracious and stop over thinking it. There is no 9News here😎

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offered my regulars rides to various places hmm.

For an ML / WL I would imagine getting into a car with a regular is probably not scary since they are naked with guys in a small room...

Remember their world and frame of reference is different to ours lol 😁

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has anyone given your regular a ride to her boyfriend or her other client's place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I once had a WL want to go to my home, instead. That just freaked me out. Gotta think about my own personal safety!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    I once had a WL want to go to my home, instead. That just freaked me out. Gotta think about my own personal safety!
    And maybe your wife

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Different to giving ML a ride, but once I was the last customer and the ML said she was hungry and ask anywhere good to eat at Surry Hills.

I now wonder if she was hinting that she wants to have dinner with me. Or I'm just thinking too much.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ah-D View Post
    Different to giving ML a ride, but once I was the last customer and the ML said she was hungry and ask anywhere good to eat at Surry Hills.

I now wonder if she was hinting that she wants to have dinner with me. Or I'm just thinking too much.

Was part your punter patter .. I’m a chef ?

Which of you have driven an ML to the ATM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ah-D View Post

You missed that.. To me it's quite obvious gesture that she would like you to take her out to eat.

Things like ”I haven't been to any beach since I came to Sydney. No one show me around” means she wants you to take her out for sightseeing; "my handbag is too small!" means she wants a new handbag, preferably a Gucci or LV......😄

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast