Establishment : Yoko's

Date of Visit : 9/10/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : No website

Phone : 9878 1788

Hours of Business : 9:30 (I think) til late

Rates : $100/45min

Size/shape : Attractive, slim figure, A/B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggie, FIA, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes (as per usual here) - great VFM

My experience/comments : Haven’t seen NuNu before so I called Yoko and booked her.

Turned up and Yoko showed me into a room and then asked whether I wanted the big room but I was happy where I was. (I found the floor of the shower in the VIP room to be treacherous and I really don’t want to slip and hurt myself in a brothel.)

I showered and NuNu entered while I was drying myself.

She must have been a stunner a couple of decades ago but she is still attractive and was wearing a short white dress which she immediately removed.

NuNu has a slim figure with A/B-cups (button-like nipples), a trimmed bush and a small tattoo on her back.

After a few pecks on the lips we went to the bed and she knelt between my legs and started a lovely BBBJ – no teeth, nice soft lips, starting slowly and gradually building up speed with good use of her hands. She also softly kissed and tickled my balls and perineum from time to time.

I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69 and she moved round.

NuNu got quite loud as I finger-fucked her and licked her but I don’t think she came and I had to get her to stop before I squirted too soon.

I asked her to get a condom and she confirmed I could cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl, which was great, especially when NuNu rode me Asian-style.

She then turned round for some reverse-CG which was better still and I propped myself up on my elbows to watch her make full use of the length of my shaft.

Again I had to get her to stop and we switched to doggie with me standing at the foot of the bed.

NuNu now got really loud and I had a thumb up her arsehole but I about to squirt so I said “Suck me”, withdrew and whipped off the condom.

NuNu squatted in front of me and I almost immediately squirted in her mouth.

She went on sucking me until I got her to stop and she went to spit in the sink.

We had a bit of time left as it had been so good that I just couldn’t stop myself from cumming, so NuNu gave me a light massage while we had a chat. She said she was from Beijing, has been here one year, works at Yoko’s only on Fridays and works as a manicurist in Burwood other days.

Here English is limited and I couldn’t be bothered to use my translator app so after a bit more massaging I said “Shower”. NuNu returned from her own shower while I was dressing myself and after hug and a peck on the lips I departed.

I have now seen 27 different girls at Yoko’s over the last 3½ years and, apart from two, they have all been good or very good. Not PYTs but Yoko’s ladies sure know how to please.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review & intel, Fred!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is Yoko's place at?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisu View Post
    Where is Yoko's place at?
    55 Bridge St, Rydalmere, Sydney