Thread: How to say Spanish and Italian in Chinese?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How to say Spanish and Italian in Chinese?

Hi all, especially my Chinese background brothers.

Can you please advise how to say spanish and italian (aka boob job/butt job) in mandarin so I can request the ML/WL when comforting me.

I speak Cantonese but OK with mandarin.

Thanks guys!!!

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Hi there Ah-D brother, not sure if your Chinese MLs would all understand your Cantonese though ?

For Spanish:

C: 波推,用波夾!我想玩大波夾腸仔!
    M: 可以用胸嗎?

Italian on the other hand it’s easier just take the action, you get the ML to oil up your hard cock, with she being naked of course, then you get off the table, turn her around, just rub your cock gently on her butt first, then slowly move on to her crack and slide gently! Action speaks a thousand words !

If she is ok with that, then you can ask her to lay on the table face down , push her legs together (this is important so her understand you are not trying to enter her pussy!) either drop some oil on her crack or oil up your hard cock some more. Climb on top, lay on her and slide fuck her crack - it’s the best Italian job you could have !

Ps. It’s best if you are doing this to your regular or the ML is already offering body to body as this will get her body very oily!

Ps2, very important when you cum, you are spraying all over her back or right above her crack, you should get the tissue box nearby and ready to clean her up first - by you and ask her Not to move in case your cum drip down near or into her pussy !

Just my two Italian cents !

Enjoy !

PS 3. I just bumped one of my review in the After Report for you on Spanish and Italian for you, go check it out. 大家自己友,又志同道合!happy to help.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Ahlungor, though there's a special term in mandarin didn't realise its as simple as that.

Thanks for your info, I'll definity go and see Cherry and Bonnie.

Will try some E cuppers at Parramatta Blossum as well. Will try to provide report afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ah-D View Post
    Thanks Ahlungor, though there's a special term in mandarin didn't realise its as simple as that.

Will try some E cuppers at Parramatta Blossum as well. Will try to provide report afterwards.

Haha, in the good old days on Zanadu 詩雅淘!those HK MLs used to ask if you like extras?

今日想點玩呀老細?用手? 用口?波地?

What do you want today boss? Use hand, use mouth or body to body ?

Much easier back then !

Quote Originally Posted by Ah-D View Post

Just checked Parra Blossom a whole bunch of E rostered today.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Just checked Parra Blossom a whole bunch of E rostered today.
    The girls descriptions looks very similar to Alice’s 227 Broadway, her second shop ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BTW, regarding Italian, should I ask 可以用屁股? Before standing up?