Senior Member(無間使者)

Haru

Person's Name : Haru

Establishment : 5 star

Date of Visit : 7/10/2020

Contact Details/Address. 110 Cathedral st, Woolloomooloo
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 45 minutes $190

Size/shape : Hour glass figure, soft lightly tanned skin, beautiful face, long light brown hair, amazing bod, natural B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, shower together, cowgirl, Missionary, 69

Value for money/recommend? : Yes oh yes ! She’s outstanding!

Found myself in the city again this fine Wednesday with a bit of free time in the mid afternoon. Time for another adventure at 5 star! So pinged then on WeChat and Haru came up as available

She looks amazing in the photos posted on the website and just to seal the deal they sent me a bunch of piccies on WeChat as well 🤤 - no hesitation in making a booking for me!

So I rocked up at the shop mid afternoon. quickly I slid in behind the gate and the lattice hiding the front door and eagerly pumped the door bell

A few minutes later Haru was standing in front of me
    Wow - everyone has different taste but for me she’s absolutely stunning. Tallish (Maybe 170) lightly tanned , long slightly waved brown hair, athletic build, great legs and of course great ass!

I find myself a bit nervous here. It’s a bit unusual for me at a shop of this nature. Maybe because she’s well above my pay grade in looks and is the type I dream of, so a mix of excitement and a bit of anxiety I guess .. I’ll like it !

Haru leads me strait to the room and in for a shower together where she cleans me down and we chit chat - standard shower but she looks amazing and it’s a good warm up.
    Abby is the master of the shower foreplay so no comparison there but hey I really wanted to move to the bedroom with Haru so happy we didn’t wast any time there

We hopped out of the shower, dried off and Haru directed me to lay on my back and she takes control from there. First straddling my legs and giving me a good look at her hourglass frame. she seems to be sizing me up a bit - maybe deciding on what approach to take. Then she leans forward and starts licking nippes breathing in ears and finally DFK.

She’s a great GFE and feels amazing, my hands are all over her. Then she slides down for BBBJ starting light and eventually going very deep. Man that’s a sight. Any time Haru has the chance she gets the eye contact happening and after a good DT BBBJ we’re into DFK again. the whole process intermingled with smiles , crummy faces and giggles what a girl!!

After a moment she moved around for some 69 what an amazing sight! her ass is perfect and positions her twat nicely on my willing tongue 👅 while delivering a mind bending blowie - really a highlight

Eventually I gave her a bit of a tap - are you ready? Yes she said with a smile and giggle (she was certainly wet enough !)

Expertly dommed me then slowly and with magnetic eye contact she slid down my pulsing shaft. What a moment !!
    Cowgirl with Haru is definitely a must. she’s simply stunning , and it’s an experience that words just don’t do Justice. suffice to say she’s hot and horny and a sight to behold writhing on your cock in front of you - heaven ! I asked what she liked and we moved to mish. As we did she said let’s see what you can do .... oh my god !! How often I dream of that moment and phrase!
    I’d say She’s great in any position but I didn’t make it to any others , I was loving this so much I just kept going until she came again and blew my load and my mind

No time for round two today - though I would have certainly had no trouble if time allowed. so we just chatted until time ran out

Have to pinch myself and remind myself that this is just a show , would be easy to think otherwise with a girl like this !!

What a session - can’t wait to see her again !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally managed a return visit to the wonderful Haru

Often I find that when I return the girl just isn’t as impressive as I fantasised since our last encounter.

Not Haru, She absolutely lives up to my original post - what a great girl!
    She really is outstanding - In line with the shops name for sure !

Similar session to the review above so I won’t rewrite history but I am surely addicted to her

Outstanding!!