Person's Name : Linda

Establishment : 227 Broadway

Date of Visit : October 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : broadwaycity

Phone :

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $125 / 60 mins all inclusive (NHJ b2b) + extra tips if u want 😁

Age : 20? Maybe 21. Easily the youngest ML I have spent time with

Size/shape: 160cm slim, petite and super pretty, creamy milky skin.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai from Chiang Mai

Services Provided :.Sensual Massage, NHJ, B2B, GFE

Value for money/recommend? : Yes definitely.

My experience/comments :

The past few months seen quite a few hot ML's Thai, Korean, Chinese, but there has been some standouts...

I have seen Linda a few times at other shops, the first time I saw her she looked a bit plain but I could see she was very pretty...she is so busy now I couldn't get booking so had to see her at Broadway. Anyway Linda is a hot pretty little thing from Northern Thailand, Great English, New to industry she tells me, started few months before covid.

Broadway is a great shop, big rooms, showers, & mirrors!!..unfortunately for me it's middle of nowhere, If I go city it's near Barangaroo or darling Harbour etc, so this was a trip just to see Linda and I was glad I did, because she turned up in a backless light coloured dress, just the right amount of make up, and she looked amazing, she grabbed my arm and took me to the room but I let her walk in front of me so I could admire the peachy ass.

Linda isn't open mind (not yet Anyway) but she is a fun girl, learning how to be sexy, she is going to break a few punters hearts I think once get more experience. Her part 1 is great as with most Thai ML she does a decent massage, it takes energy to do a decent massage, most ML do a fairly rubbish part 1 once they have been in industry forfew years.

Part 2 starts with a face down b2b, in my first visit I didn't even realize she had stripped down and she does the whole soft breaths and kissing routine really well. Flip over and more b2b and showing off her body in the mirror, touching is fine. She is on top of me but on all fours, and wiggling her ass for show in the mirror and mixing it up with soft kisses and HJ... hard to keep hands of this hottie. Finish with a slow HJ.

After the clean up we relax a little, some cuddles and then finish with a Shower and she helps with towel to dry, has a shower herself and then gives me a cup of water.

WIR: Yes, most definitely she is a future star.
    Note: She has her limits, she shared many stories of guys wanting FS, and various other services, ask away but be a gentleman if she declines.
    Sage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR, thanks!

No problem. I don't post ARs much now, except for the standout.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Person's Name : Linda

Establishment : 227 Broadway

Date of Visit : October 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : broadwaycity

Phone :

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $125 / 60 mins all inclusive (NHJ b2b) + extra tips if u want 😁

Age : 20? Maybe 21. Easily the youngest ML I have spent time with

Size/shape: 160cm slim, petite and super pretty, creamy milky skin.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai from Chiang Mai

Services Provided :.Sensual Massage, NHJ, B2B, GFE

Value for money/recommend? : Yes definitely.

My experience/comments :

The past few months seen quite a few hot ML's Thai, Korean, Chinese, but there has been some standouts...

I have seen Linda a few times at other shops, the first time I saw her she looked a bit plain but I could see she was very pretty...she is so busy now I couldn't get booking so had to see her at Broadway. Anyway Linda is a hot pretty little thing from Northern Thailand, Great English, New to industry she tells me, started few months before covid.

Broadway is a great shop, big rooms, showers, & mirrors!!..unfortunately for me it's middle of nowhere, If I go city it's near Barangaroo or darling Harbour etc, so this was a trip just to see Linda and I was glad I did, because she turned up in a backless light coloured dress, just the right amount of make up, and she looked amazing, she grabbed my arm and took me to the room but I let her walk in front of me so I could admire the peachy ass.

Linda isn't open mind (not yet Anyway) but she is a fun girl, learning how to be sexy, she is going to break a few punters hearts I think once get more experience. Her part 1 is great as with most Thai ML she does a decent massage, it takes energy to do a decent massage, most ML do a fairly rubbish part 1 once they have been in industry forfew years.

Part 2 starts with a face down b2b, in my first visit I didn't even realize she had stripped down and she does the whole soft breaths and kissing routine really well. Flip over and more b2b and showing off her body in the mirror, touching is fine. She is on top of me but on all fours, and wiggling her ass for show in the mirror and mixing it up with soft kisses and HJ... hard to keep hands of this hottie. Finish with a slow HJ.

After the clean up we relax a little, some cuddles and then finish with a Shower and she helps with towel to dry, has a shower herself and then gives me a cup of water.

WIR: Yes, most definitely she is a future star.
    Note: She has her limits, she shared many stories of guys wanting FS, and various other services, ask away but be a gentleman if she declines.
    Hey sage . Where have u been lately man I thought u had quit haha young nd pretty omg !

Linda sounds good very exciting good for you found a gem or (diamond - services haha? ) .. I loved Chiang Mai girl they are so down to earth most my Thai is from there with light skin.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hey sage . Where have u been lately man I thought u had quit haha young nd pretty omg !

Linda sounds good very exciting good for you found a gem or (diamond - services haha? ) .. I loved Chiang Mai girl they are so down to earth most my Thai is from there with light skin.
    Hey man yeh still visiting MLs just only write AR for the special experience... Too lazy to write AR.

last few months meet some young hot ML, No diamond... 😉 plenty of gems that can be polished into diamond hopefully haha.

Yeh I love Thai MLS but especially Chiang rai and Chiang Mai.. Def down to earth, easy to connect.

Linda is great!!! first time I see her at broadway mostly see her other shops for many weeks now but she getting popular couldn't fit me in, had to go broadway to see her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey man yeh still visiting MLs just only write AR for the special experience... Too lazy to write AR.

last few months meet some young hot ML, No diamond... plenty of gems that can be polished into diamond hopefully haha.

Yeh I love Thai MLS but especially Chiang rai and Chiang Mai.. Def down to earth, easy to connect.

Linda is great!!! first time I see her at broadway mostly see her other shops for many weeks now but she getting popular couldn't fit me in, had to go broadway to see her.
    Thank you, Linda sounds great. I have a soft (hard actually) for Chiang Mai girls too.

What other shops does she work at??? All by the same name??

Will see her for sure. Even if I have to goto broadway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Balls69 View Post
    Thank you, Linda sounds great. I have a soft (hard actually) for Chiang Mai girls too.

What other shops does she work at??? All by the same name??

Will see her for sure. Even if I have to goto broadway

See her first at broadway, she will tell you about other shops or you can ask 😁

Book early at broadway I couldn't get my precise time I wanted.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    See her first at broadway, she will tell you about other shops or you can ask

Book early at broadway I couldn't get my precise time I wanted.
    Thx mate

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

last few months meet some young hot ML, No diamond... �� plenty of gems that can be polished into diamond hopefully haha.

Sounds like Linda is the one not often you chase a girl to 227 BW ? Definitely already diamond by now
    A Very special girl for you is a long drive ...

I was there last month too "room 8" shes also a very special to me as well . Maybe one night after we see our girl....we can head to the city nd exchang note
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Sounds like Linda is the one not often you chase a girl to 227 BW ? Definitely already diamond by now
    A Very special girl for you is a long drive ...

I was there last month too "room 8" shes also a very special to me as well . Maybe one night after we see our girl....we can head to the city nd exchang note
    ?
    Hey woods!

Only been 227 BW few times, both times I couldn't see my ML in the shop I nornally see them haha, but it's such a nice shop might make more of an effort to get there.

Linda is great, keen to see how she develops... She is really learning how to be more sexy and gfe all the time.

Yeh man sure thing we can meet up 😁😁😁will send you a PM!

Room 8 eh... Hmm lol

Shop Owner
    Thank you for visiting us. Linda works here on Tue and Thu.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Thank you for visiting us. Linda works here on Tue and Thu.
    All good! Shop is great and Linda too!

Just I wish I could go more often lol 🤣
    Sage