Thread: ML walking on your back

ML walking on your back

Want to hear from other guys. Had it recently. I think I liked it??? I didn't ask for it.

Depends on the skill of the ML. If they know what they are doing then it can be really good (better if there are hand rails above for her to steady herself) BUT if they don't know what they are doing then can cause pain and damage to back.

One took my back 3 months to recover as she had no idea. Generally find Thai girls do it well but other girls no good.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

skyhigh1224
    That does sound mighty fun!!

Raybo, hook us up that it's one of those things I've always wanted to try. No need for a p2 lol

When I was in thailand I got the strongest massage possible, masseuse had to stop as I was about to start crying hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Raybo, hook us up that it's one of those things I've always wanted to try. No need for a p2 lol

When I was in thailand I got the strongest massage possible, masseuse had to stop as I was about to start crying hahaha
    I second this. When I get a normal massage I like it strong and them stepping on me is probably as strong as it's going to get.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chequers back in the 90's had a ceiling beam in most cubicles for this purposes. And if it is done properly it is quite good. Maybe the "New Chequers" have maintained the tradition. Not sure I would like a girl walking without some sort of support. OH&S.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Be careful with this, it can leave marks on your back. Just be prepared to have an explanation to your partner when they see it... Don't be like a deer caught in headlights!

It was Thai Amanda @ Willoughby Sakura. No ceiling beam, guess she steadied herself by putting her hands on the ceiling. I couldn't see of course.

Oh, I recommend you don't skip part 2 either! 👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is the ML digging their heels in as they walk?

It does sound like that could be painful...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If the girl knows what they're doing & weigh ~50kg or less then it can be great! I once had a girl literally try and crawl along my spine using her knees... stopped her as soon as I realised what she was about to do

In the good old days, back walking was pretty much part of the menu: especially in Hong Kong 🇭🇰 style sauna places such as Zanadu and Chequers. They all have hand rails above and All the MLs can do it very well.

Far forward to Newtown 501, the Jojo Sasa sisters were very good at it as was the Chinese milf Coco. Busty young Linda told me she was trying to learn back walking from Mamasan Miko, so I never let her try on me, sorry, it’s my back and I’m very careful.

Then you have the legit shop Hygienic at Sydney Central with a couple of expert MLs who can do it on requests but none better than the Hong Kong master Kitty. Who later went over to the Massage King in the Town Hall arcade. Gee, haven’t seen much standard close enough.

Until master Candy of QVB appeared. Candy did such a great job in back walking, she had so much following it’s not funny. (The hand rails are still there at QVB, but the master is gone)

I could still enjoy Candy’s back walks at VIP Pyrmont these days, but there ain’t no hand rails, i think she balance herself with the ceiling and the top edge of the wall. Still got it if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jenny at Always18 (both shops on various days) in Bondi does back walking and she knows her stuff and is only ~50kgs - as well as probably a few other of the Thai ML's most rooms have the ceiling rails. The shop was recently raided by council so part 2 offers are YMMV

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had it done by small-sized girls and was really good. Ruby from 84A/6s does it (155cm tall).

Before when Wynyard station massage was open Abby used to do it and was a pro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had that once and it put my back out and had to go to physio to fix my back properly.
    I wouldn't ask for it in a RNT place just to be safe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not at all a fan of this, as I'm more focused on the erotic side.
    having a girl standing on my back is annoying to say the least, highly risky if she's not well trained.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    not at all a fan of this, as I'm more focused on the erotic side.
    having a girl standing on my back is annoying to say the least, highly risky if she's not well trained.
    That's right. If she slips or puts too much pressure on your spine, you might regret it later.