Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatswood private massage - nice young ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Rosie last Sunday for a first time visit. This place is fantastic. I loved that you have the whole apartment to yourselves. I had the bath at the beginning to with Rosie it was very good. I probably spent way too much time with her in the bathtub but great experience. I’ll definitely go back & try the other girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PBoy View Post
    Hendi, how can it be me when I said I paid $150? You either didn't read what I wrote properly or you're just saying it to cause trouble.

I feel sorry for the girls that have these types of things happen to them. They are there to do a job, not be abused.
    Are you sure it's all the truth here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name: Nancy

Establishment: Private Massage in Chatswood

Date of Visit: January 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4...Chatswood.html

Phone: 0405118928

Hours of Business: Seems to be flexible right across the week (different girls rostered different days)

Rates: $170 for 1 hour

Size/shape: Slim, Curves in all the right places, about a C cup bust.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean

Services Provided: Massage + HJ

Value for money/recommend?: Yes (however please also note my return factor below)

Having now previously seen Emily (x2), Apple, Hannah, Rosie & Juliet of this premises - I thought I'd dive in for a different lady I was yet to try.

Upon arrival I was greeted by I what I could best describe as a Korean girl next door. Quite tall, somewhat busty, not the most prettiest face but when she put on some sexy poses throughout the session you could see why she might turn heads in the street.

Shower, Nancy excused herself for a couple of moments to get me a fresh towel, and once she returned it was then time to dry off and hop up onto the massage table. Nancy was clothed in a sun skirt and she then began a very competent massage. She definitely has some experience with the therapeutic stuff. Usual small talk. It wasn't long before the sexy tickles started across my body and in between my legs - and she was moaning and asking me how much I was enjoying it (a lot if I do say).

Next there she was removing her clothes to reveal a perfectly sculpted body with very beautiful C cup breasts. Enthusiastically so, she hurried up onto the table and started using them right across my body to perfection and my pleasure. More teasing between the legs. To finish off the time while lying face down, she generously kissed and licked from the bottom of my legs all the way up to my neck with some blowing and moaning in my ears as well.

On the flip, sorted and comfortable with the pillow. The licking and kissing of my body while face down had me curious as to how good her tongue work might be on my nipples... so I asked her to focus all attention on them. She would have to have been one of the best at teasing the nipples I've ever had ! Absolutely hard as a rock I got. After about 10mins of having my nipples devoured, I asked her to keep going on my right side and also tug me slowly to completion while she did it. Expertly, she bought me to quite a satisfying orgasm where I pretty much let off two quick consecutive big shots to her excitement as much as mine.

Afterwards, a head massage, then into another quick shower and out the door !

Return Factor... having now seen most of the stable at this set up, the only one I would probably go back to would be Emily. However, the fantasy has worn off and I've recently found myself seeking better value in the usual establishments (where you can get the same level of service for that $110-125 per hour mark). But don't let my opinion fool you. All the girls here are hot (each in there own right) and they know how to satisfy a man ! A private establishment like this also good to have in your contact list as they do tend to have availability when other establishments are long closed.

Enjoy !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    “where you can get the same level of service for that $110-125 per hour mark”
    Can I ask where you can get the same level of service for that $110-125 per hour mark? Asking for a friend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by QAnon View Post
    Can I ask where you can get the same level of service for that $110-125 per hour mark? Asking for a friend.
    I think he's just saying the novelty wore off. That's the going price for pretty much most MPs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great info thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chanelathome.com is one place but they are still in the setup phase

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    I think he's just saying the novelty wore off. That's the going price for pretty much most MPs.
    Wasn’t suggesting they are bad or anything. The AR is super useful. Just want to know (for a friend) where else bros would recommend at the same price (xtras included). Thx.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Anyone tried Grace?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    Person's Name: Nancy

Establishment: Private Massage in Chatswood

Date of Visit: January 2021

Rates: $170 for 1 hour

Having now previously seen Emily (x2), Apple, Hannah, Rosie & Juliet of this premises - I thought I'd dive in for a different lady I was yet to try.

Return Factor... having now seen most of the stable at this set up, the only one I would probably go back to would be Emily. However, the fantasy has worn off and I've recently found myself seeking better value in the usual establishments (where you can get the same level of service for that $110-125 per hour mark). But don't let my opinion fool you. All the girls here are hot (each in there own right) and they know how to satisfy a man ! A private establishment like this also good to have in your contact list as they do tend to have availability when other establishments are long closed.

Enjoy !
    Thanks!

Would you recommend Apple or Emily for long edging ?

Any other massage venues you’d recommend?

Thx.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Would you recommend Apple or Emily for long edging ?

Thx.
    For bunny house, Apple is the queen of edging !!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Anyone tried Grace?
    Ok, no one replied so I TOFTT. Sent message and Grace was available in the next hour. I rocked over to the venue where she greeted me at front entrance then we went to the room. Asked if I’d Been there before. I lied and said yes. Then off to shower. Come out and she’s in the room. Not to be shy I took off my towel and lay naked face down on massage table. I wasn’t expecting a lot from the massage but she did a half decent attempt to work on my knots. It was great to be in a proper massage table vs those crappy and uncomfortable ones at parlors. My face was comfortable and I could enjoy. Occasionally what I thought were her boobs touched my head.

Then wet towel and fin begins. Starts with her nails on my ass then cock. So erotic. At times a bit uncomfortable but in a it’s worth it kind of way. She almost put one of her fingers in my ass which would have been heaven but it was just a tease. As I worked myself up she would squeeze my balls.

Then gentle kisses all over my back, lots more touching, then morning in my ear while kissing my ears. Sensational!

The flip happens and finally I can see her properly. She is drop dead gorgeous. She looks you in the eye while touching your cock. I grabbed her boobs and squeezed her nipples. Her body is so perfect - no fat, just young and ripe.

She continues to jerk my 50 year old white cock then flips positions so it feels like she’s riding me. It looked so hot and she continued with lots of eye contact.

I can’t bear it any longer and explode. Some of it lands on her leg. After I cum she stays on top gently playing with me. Few girls do the post cum thing well. She nails it.

Showers and pleasantries exchanged. She tells me she’s new. I asked her if she’s done this kind of work before and she said no.

Is it a bit more than a regular parlor - yes. Is it worth it? As a special treat, yes!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok, no one replied so I TOFTT. Sent message and Grace was available in the next hour. I rocked over to the venue where she greeted me at front entrance then we went to the room. Asked if I’d Been there before. I lied and said yes. Then off to shower. Come out and she’s in the room. Not to be shy I took off my towel and lay naked face down on massage table. I wasn’t expecting a lot from the massage but she did a half decent attempt to work on my knots. It was great to be in a proper massage table vs those crappy and uncomfortable ones at parlors. My face was comfortable and I could enjoy. Occasionally what I thought were her boobs touched my head.

Then wet towel and fin begins. Starts with her nails on my ass then cock. So erotic. At times a bit uncomfortable but in a it’s worth it kind of way. She almost put one of her fingers in my ass which would have been heaven but it was just a tease. As I worked myself up she would squeeze my balls.

Then gentle kisses all over my back, lots more touching, then morning in my ear while kissing my ears. Sensational!

The flip happens and finally I can see her properly. She is drop dead gorgeous. She looks you in the eye while touching your cock. I grabbed her boobs and squeezed her nipples. Her body is so perfect - no fat, just young and ripe.

She continues to jerk my 50 year old white cock then flips positions so it feels like she’s riding me. It looked so hot and she continued with lots of eye contact.

I can’t bear it any longer and explode. Some of it lands on her leg. After I cum she stays on top gently playing with me. Few girls do the post cum thing well. She nails it.

Showers and pleasantries exchanged. She tells me she’s new. I asked her if she’s done this kind of work before and she said no.

Is it a bit more than a regular parlor - yes. Is it worth it? As a special treat, yes!
    Thanks for the detailed review Aussieguy.

One challenge for me is that I tend to only have last minute opportunities to have a punt. This place does not really support last minute bookings.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After the good reports here i went and saw Apple a few weeks back. Looks wise given the massage price i was expecting a little different i guess but still petite so can't complain. But onto the show, her edging, damn. A+. Its been quite some time since had a proper edging HJ to that caliber, probably not since that mature ml that used to operate in that tiny massage shop down in archer st years ago (forgot her name, but she was just as great!). Explosive climax, almost uncomfortable. All said and done, she is one talent gal.

Quote Originally Posted by eric1234 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed review Aussieguy.

One challenge for me is that I tend to only have last minute opportunities to have a punt. This place does not really support last minute bookings.
    I’m the same. I messaged and she was available immediately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a sesh with Apple and it was pretty good. Not quite what I had in mind looks wise but warmed up to her towards the end (it helped that she nuded up). I didn't find her very talkative though, she said she's Viet and she looks like she's in her twenties (not sure why someone said she's late 30s).

I was expecting an amazing apartment with a view but it was still pretty nice and cozy. Had a shower by myself to start with, took me a minute to figure out how to use it.

She delivers a very solid massage and the butt massage was pretty unique and something I haven't experienced before. Very good edging, b2b, build up and finish (my body felt tingly for a few minutes after). I found she was didn't provide too much eye contact and wasn't interested in FIV (kept moving away slightly so I didn't push it).

She helped me clean up in the shower which was nice though she used the loofah and I had to wonder how punters have been washed with it...

Recommended? Yes
    Would I return? Probably not. I'm keen on a pretty face so may try Hannah/others and I do like my usual MLs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by the big Z View Post
    Had a sesh with Apple and it was pretty good. Not quite what I had in mind looks wise but warmed up to her towards the end (it helped that she nuded up). I didn't find her very talkative though, she said she's Viet and she looks like she's in her twenties (not sure why someone said she's late 30s).

I was expecting an amazing apartment with a view but it was still pretty nice and cozy. Had a shower by myself to start with, took me a minute to figure out how to use it.

She delivers a very solid massage and the butt massage was pretty unique and something I haven't experienced before. Very good edging, b2b, build up and finish (my body felt tingly for a few minutes after). I found she was didn't provide too much eye contact and wasn't interested in FIV (kept moving away slightly so I didn't push it).

She helped me clean up in the shower which was nice though she used the loofah and I had to wonder how punters have been washed with it...

Recommended? Yes
    Would I return? Probably not. I'm keen on a pretty face so may try Hannah/others and I do like my usual MLs.
    I actually investigated some of the things in your post and suspect that the girl you actually saw was NOT Apple, just one of the girls saying she was apple (I have an idea who, but thats irrelevant).

I would NOT expect FIV being related to any ML provided service...
    The loofah is a dangerous item, & very few would even consider it.

My recent (not happy) experiences here relate to more management items rather than the girls... Towels, floors, soap/wash, issues as well as bookings.
    But impersonation is a really low move...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just thought I'd pop back into this thread as I've been visiting a few times recently.

To the guys who say the apartment's dropped in quality I don't know what you're talking about. Then again... I only really pay attention to the action room which is kept pretty tidy.

Also, to the thing about impersonating Apple, I get the feeling it actually was Apple as she does seem a little distant if you're passive with your experience. Sweet, but distant.

Girls are still good. The privacy affords a little more freedom of expression than a normal rnt. Massage table bigger than standard. This place is still a winner.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wow sounds like great service

Banned
    The locanto link for this place has expired....any info much appreciated

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast