Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatswood private massage - nice young ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chatswood private massage - nice young ladies

I went and tried out the Locanto tip from MrStone in Chatswood: https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_454...Chatswood.html and have to say that I agree with what he said.

I don't particularly like writing blow for blow but I'll say this - I had a good time. I saw Apple who is young, has a nice, slim body and a wonderful personality.

The key winners in this were:
    • Apple was actually young (something rare with privates, especially Locanto)
    • She showered with me before and after the session which always adds a little to the experience
    • She's incredibly friendly so it didn't feel like a routine RnT
    • The fact that this is private gives it a good ambience
    • The place was clean and with a proper setup - these girls are looking to do this properly. I've previously played Locanto bingo and done it on a mattress next to the coffee table that had the whole week's instant noodle bowls on it. This place is not like that - it's quite the opposite.

Some people prefer a bed for a massage, rather than a massage table. I'm in the bed camp but each to their own. There's a room with a massage table in it so you can enjoy the RnT experience from the privacy of an apartment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Super happy you had a good time.

Were the other ladies Home or just Apple?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStone View Post
    Super happy you had a good time.

Were the other ladies Home or just Apple?
    I'd originally wanted to go with Juliet but she got busy so Apple took care of me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    I'd originally wanted to go with Juliet but she got busy so Apple took care of me.
    I'm a bit over everything at the moment but these posts have got my attention and its close to my current abode, so I made a booking.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Make sure you report back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStone View Post
    Make sure you report back
    You betcha............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This sounds dangerous to my wallet, especially given I live within easy walking distance !

Convinced enough, I am booked in for an hour of sexy pampering with Emily. Happy to report back...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    This sounds dangerous to my wallet, especially given I live within easy walking distance !

Convinced enough, I am booked in for an hour of sexy pampering with Emily. Happy to report back...
    Have fun buddy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just noticed on their wechat account. They have a new girl from Kazakhstan, by the name of Inzhu.

Hopefully I can check her out at the newly named Bunny House.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Friendly Girls

Nice little place in Chatswood. Friendly girls - there were 3 girls on when I visited. Best to make appointment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pat63 View Post
    Nice little place in Chatswood. Friendly girls - there were 3 girls on when I visited. Best to make appointment.
    Who did you see and any contents on her and the service?

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You betcha............
    Any review big boy?

Banned
    I decided not to review but I will say $170 for 1 hour I thought was steep but it was worth every cent..great service..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do they have any pictures of inzhu? I couldn’t see any mention of her on their WeChat

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm not going to say much except, my days for this place are Monday and Wednesday.

Thats when I get to to see Apple.
    Lovely girl, very skilled.
    From the quite intimate shower to the final shower it was quite refreshing to find a capable girl who is quite skill in all she offers.
    Unfortunately not many of the girls here have ALL the skills I want.
    But if you want any edging or prostate work, Apple is the one to see.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree with 'local'. Went to see Apple recently. Massage is 7/10. However, she is amazing with the HJ, knows how to take you for a loooong journey before exploding! And yes, the shower after together is amazing and makes the end memorable.

Super handy location also btw.

Local, can you PM me to let me know if the other girls are anywhere near as good? Or what their strengths were? Keen to try the others.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by carym View Post
    Agree with 'local'. Went to see Apple recently. Massage is 7/10. However, she is amazing with the HJ, knows how to take you for a loooong journey before exploding! And yes, the shower after together is amazing and makes the end memorable.

Super handy location also btw.

Local, can you PM me to let me know if the other girls are anywhere near as good? Or what their strengths were? Keen to try the others.
    Not much experience with the other girls.
    My preference is Apple, she's great, and if you ask her nicely she might add some mythical animal routines as well (to let her practise).

There is also a new girl from one of the ***Stans, kacki, tacki or something)... not sure of her name, but a possibility there worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    There is also a new girl from one of the ***Stans, kacki, tacki or something)... not sure of her name, but a possibility there worth a try.
    I think her name is Inzhu. They sent a couple of photos to me the other day, tall, slim, nice hips and enhanced boobs....looks nice. So many girls, so little time and money hahaha. Mentioned something about 'back door? Not quite sure what they meant as they didn't elaborate, guess it means prostate massage available from her if you are that way inclined.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I asked if she offered the whole menu but was told no. Best to know up front

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    I asked if she offered the whole menu but was told no. Best to know up front
    Was this when you were in the room or before you actually booked, if before she would obviously say no.............

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast