Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Chatswood private massage - nice young ladies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    You really are a piece of work. Go and bag this little set up, then pretty much the minute someone shares the new WeChat for their next venture, you try to add them quicker let than flies to dog shit.......
    Wow Raybore you certainly seem to know everything, and who really gives a fuck what I do and you call me a "piece of work", you are the one who gave his partner the clap, or was that another attention seeking post of yours, you obviously are a protected species on this forum who can slag anyone who you don't agree with, you are really a boring sleazy old man and a total bogan...If you want another slanging match I could not be bothered with someone as low as you.....cheers

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Wow Raybore you certainly seem to know everything, and who really gives a fuck what I do and you call me a "piece of work", you are the one who gave his partner the clap, or was that another attention seeking post of yours, you obviously are a protected species on this forum who can slag anyone who you don't agree with, you are really a boring sleazy old man and a total bogan...If you want another slanging match I could not be bothered with someone as low as you.....cheers
    You are the one who sits on your pedestal, telling everyone that there is more important things than punting yet the minute someone posts a WeChat contact offering service you are one of the first to try an add. I won't stoop as low as you, calling you names or anything like that. I am just calling you out as I see it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    You are the one who sits on your pedestal, telling everyone that there is more important things than punting yet the minute someone posts a WeChat contact offering service you are one of the first to try an add. I won't stoop as low as you, calling you names or anything like that. I am just calling you out as I see it.
    Yes there are more important things than "punting" for me in the current heavy lockdown, like my family who I can't see and because I send a we chat request for the future (which I obviously won't get); you give me a hammer, just worry about your own miserable life..cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Yes there are more important things than "punting" for me in the current heavy lockdown, like my family who I can't see and because I send a we chat request for the future (which I obviously won't get); you give me a hammer, just worry about your own miserable life..cheers
    You'd be dead of old age by the time this lockdown ends. Going crazy being stuck at home.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You'd be dead of old age by the time this lockdown ends. Going crazy being stuck at home.
    You're not wrong, but there are people alot worse off, at least I can do facetime with family...cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    Looks like they're actually quitting on the 18th of this month, it seems apple will be doing her own thing after they go their separate ways.
    You should remove this. If the cops come down apple will probably stop well before lockdown ends. Anyone can see this, this isn't the locked forum

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    You should remove this. If the cops come down apple will probably stop well before lockdown ends. Anyone can see this, this isn't the locked forum
    Oh dear lord , the apple does not full far .

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789